Trisha and Shriya Short Sweet Fucking
Dec 5 2003:
famous theatre in chennai screened Trisha and Shriya Starrer Tamil film "Enakku 20 Unaku 18"..the crew members of the film came to see the response of the audience..theatre owner alloted a special box to them..many youngsters came to the film and most of them were Trisha fans..on the introduction scene of Trisha everyone started shouting loudly..when the camera shows her ass in close-up shot there was a huge response in theatre..The producer and director were so proud of their movie..Shriya appreciated Trisha on seeing response of the fans..few minutes later another scene came..trisha unbutton her shirt and displays her navel..that also got a huge response..Shriya said "unbelivable di you got many fans for your physic" and she slowly rubbed Trisha's waist..Trisha smiled and replied "Thanks di..but don't do anything now" and pull shriya's hand out from her waist..then at the end of the movie there was a small press meet..in that Trisha introduced Shriya as her close friend and also said shriya is going to rock the Kollywood town from now..

Dec.5.2003-7pm-Trisha's Residence:Trisha Stopped the car in the shed and They both get down..Trisha was wearing a white jeans and black tops and shriya fitted her body in blue churidar...they both went to the garden..trisha called one of her servant and ask her to bring some oil..she came with oil in few minutes..then Trisha asked her servant to undress Shriya..servant askd shriya"can i?"..shriya replid"sure"..shriya put her shall away and lifted her hands up..servant removed the chudi top first..shriya was wearing a black bra..then servant unties the chudi pant..shriya's pant fell down..now she was standing with black bra and panty..now trisha askd the servant"now come and undress me"..she removd trisha's top..she was not wearing anything inside..she was standing topless..then she removed Trisha's white jeans..shriya said to trisha"your servant is very lucky as she is touching the most wanted ass in kollywood" trisha laughed and servant smiled..trisha was standing with a flowered pink panty..then she asked the servant to go..trisha made shriya to lie down and applied some oil on her waist with her soft hands...then she removed shriya's bra and panty and applied on oil on shriya's secret parts..then shriya gave nude oil massage to Trisha..then they both jumped into swimming pool together nude..resting her nude body on water Trisha askd shriya "dear did u remember the day we startd having our first experience..actually your first experience"..shriya laughed and replied "ofcourse dear i remember...idiot u spoiled my virginity" and spankd trisha's nude ass inside Water..they both startd sinking in memories..

Few months back...
A.m.Ratnam's Residence:
A.m.Ratnam:hey how is our new project going.?
Jyoti Krishna:25% of the movie and one song completed..Trisha is doing great..this movie will be hot treat for her fans..i ropped in a telugu actress in this movie..her name is "Shriya saran"..these are her photos..
A.m.Ratnam:oh my god..wat a sexy bitch..i wanna fuck on all of her holes..very hot structure..i want her..
Jyoti Krishna:but sir she is not experienced actress like Trisha..also she is a virgin
A.m.Ratnam:i don't want to hear all these stories..i want her...
Suddenly a young boy enters the room..
Jyothi krishna:hey karthick..wats up..
Karthick:today is my b'day sir..(gives chocolate)
JK:oh happy b'day..ratnam sir he is one of my assistant..trisha's close friend..
AMR:oh happy b'day..r u going to Trisha's home..
Karthick:ofcourse sir she invited me for dinner..
AMR:convey my msg to trisha..
A.M.Ratnam said something to Karthick and karthick agreed.
On the same day:
Trisha's Residence:
7pm:
Watchman opened the gate and Karthick parked his two wheeler and went into Trisha's home..
Karthick:mam..Trisha mam..
Trisha:karthick come upstairs..
Karthick responded to Trisha's voice and went up..Trisha asked him to come in..karthick opened the door and shockd on seeing trisha..she was wearing a red turkey towel..i covers her body from boobs to thighs..she was lying down on the bed and her servant applied some oil on her back neck..
Trisha:y karthick u are very excited?
Karthick:sorry mam i came in wrong time..
Trisha:no problem karthick..don't call me as mam..its better if u call me using my name..we r very good friends na?k wait on the next hall..take a look on magazines there..i will be right back after taking shower..
Karthick:sure mam..
Trisha:hey y again calling mam
karthick:sorry mam..
Trisha:gonna kill u..
Karthick:ha ha ok ok come soon

Few minutes later...
Karthick was starring the magazine..some good fragnance attracts karthick's nose..karthick felt someone coming in..he lifted his head up..yeah its Sexy cute Trisha..she was standing with just a towel..

Trisha:my costumes r here..
Karthick:hmm what soap u r using?
Trisha:why?
Karthick:it smells good
Trisha:u seems to be placing a heavy icecube in my head lolz..today is your birthday na..tell me which colour you like?
Karthick told his favorite colour...

Trisha went to the cupboard and searchd the clothes for selecting the colour prefered by karthick..karthick keeps starring at Trisha's ass covered by towel..unexpectedly trisha bend down for searching in the lower shelf..her towel slightly raised up and her back thighs r visible clearly..karthick got erection..
Karthick:Trisha..
Trisha:yeah
karthick:i want to tell u something important..
Trisha stands up and turn to karthick's side and said "yes"
karthick:tommorow u got photoshoot with newcomer right?
Trisha:are u talking about that girl Shriya?
Karthick:yeah..producer A.M.Ratnam needs her badly..he is just crazy about her..
Trisha:u mean he wants to fuck shriya?
Karthick:hmmm..
Trisha:damn it she is a virgin da..i don't even know her..
Karthick:yeah u should convince her and make her agree..if u do so,producer will offer u anything u want..
Trisha:ok i will try..

Karthick:may i ask u a question if u don't mind..
Trisha:hmm..
Karthick:whats your rate per hour?
Trisha:do u mean rate for fucking me?
Karthick:yeah..
Trisha:well 50,000 only for known people..
Karthick:oh i c..
Trisha:why u askd this now?
Karthick:i am not having that much money..i am crazy about your cute ass..can i see it nude?only your ass please please..

Trisha:hey..what nonsense?u r my friend right..
Karthick:.....
Trisha:i promised u to give a dinner today as today is your birthday..thats all..
Karthick:sorry..don't mistake me..i've gone crazy..sorry again..
Trisha:i can understand..its ok..just go and wait down..let me dress myself
karthick went down..few minutes later Trisha came down with a white t shirt and blue jeans..she was very simple and cute without make up..
Karthick:wow gorgeous..
Trisha:Thanks da..come with me..
Karthick followed Trisha..her fragnance attracts him..karthick keeps staring on her jeans hugged ass..he want to touch it,smell it,lick it and even spank it..Karthick controlled himself..they reached the dining room..trisha pulls the chair and asked karthick to sit and she sat on opposite chair..
Karthick:lucky chair..i am jealous about that chair..
Trisha:ha ha ha..r u crazy about me or my ass?
Karthick:i don't know
Trisha:anyhow it is better if u control yourself..
Trisha's servants serves the variety of food items to both..

Both started eating their food..after few minutes trisha asked her servants to go out..
Trisha:karthick..
Karthick:yeah
Trisha:i know u only for last 6 months..you've been very true friend for me..so i know you very well..do you want to fuck me?
Karthick:ha ha ha..i am not that much rich to spend 50,000rs for 3 to 5minutes pleasure..but i am mad about u..you r damn hot..thats y i want to see your ass nude atleast..but i m not that much qualified..sorry again..
Trisha:its ok no problem..
Trisha rotates that dining table and the hot Sambar container fell on karthick's stomach and it spread all over his bottom...karthick cannot resist the heat of Sambar..he screamed loudly..Trisha suddenly stood up and asked sorry
karthick:its ok..where is the wash room...sssh..its burning..
Trisha:come with me..
Trisha called her servants and asked them to clean the room..Trisha take karthick to the wash room..karthick opened the tap and used his hand to apply water on his body..
Trisha:idiot what are you doing?remove your clothes..
Karthick:what?
Trisha:u remove them or i will tear those..
Karthick removed his pant and shirt and gave that to Trisha..trisha got them and asked him to remove his vests..he removed that too..now karthick is standing with only Jockey..Trisha kneel down and puts karthick clothes in washing machine..Karthick saw trisha's ass crack and Tong..he got errection..Trisha stares at karthick..his cock is mounted on his jockey..Trisha laughed at him..
Trisha laughed at karthick..karthick felt very shy and ashamed..
Karthick:can u please stop laughing..please it hurts..
Trisha:ok ok i am sorry..its all my mistake..let this machine wash your clothes..u come with me..
Karthick:but how?with this jockey huh?
Trisha:no problem..come..this is my home and i am boss here,no one dares to laugh at you..
Karthick followed Trisha..Trisha takes karthick to the garden and she called her servants and asked them to switch on all the lights..suddenly many lights glown there simultaneously..karthick wondered on seeing a huge swimming pool..
Trisha:a strange smell is coming from your body..please take a bath in this..
Karthick:in this night?the water will be very cool..why can't i prefer shower in the bathroom..
Trisha:there also cool