My First Gangbang Day 3
Mohan uncle told Rahul to bring 2 cloth clips used to pin cloths on a rope to let them dry. Rahul brought 6 and kept them on the table. “Bring some ice,” Mohan uncle commanded next. This time Sanjeev brought the tray of ice cubes and kept on the table. “Right, right,” Sanjay uncle said, grinning. He took an ice cube and rolled it on my left nipple, which became hard, Mohan uncle took an ice cube and rolled it on my right nipple. Now, both my nipples were very hard. Mohan uncle then bent his head and sucked my right nipple and Sanjay uncle sucked my left nipple hard. “Grab their heads you bitch.” Rahul said rubbing his penis. I grabbed Sanjay and Mohan uncle’s head to my breasts that started to bite them painfully. “Umm…It hurts,” I told them as they started biting them harder.

Mohan uncle and Sanjay uncle got up and told me to spread my legs. Scared, I spread them. Mohan uncle took the ice cube he had been rubbing on my nipple and pressed it to my chut hole. “Aaaah,” I cried feeling cold. “Hmm…” Mohan uncle said now inserting the ice cube in my cute fully and bending his head and licking my chut. He inserted his tongue to lick the ice cube inside my chut. I cried out with pleasure liking the sensation. “So, our randhi likes this huh? Mohan, I can’t wait. My lund is ready to burst” Sanjay uncle said looking at Mohan uncle as he licked me thoroughly. Mohan uncle lifted his mouth and looked at everybody. “Her chut is very tasty.” He said licking his lips. He stood up and told me to lie on the bed in my room. I went to my room and lay down. They came inside everybody naked and very aroused. I trembled thinking what they were planning on doing to me. Mohan uncle grabbed my legs and spread them, inserting a thick finger inside my chut. “Ooooh,” I said liking the pleasure that brought. He again bent his head and started licking my chut. I started moving my head on the pillow. Just then, he inserted a finger in my gand. “Aaah,” I cried my body bucking upwards with the pain. My gand was still sore from the fucking it had received. Sanjeev came on the bed and put an ice cube on my nipples and rolled it, making my nipples very hard. He started bending his head to suck it when Mohan uncle said, “Wait!”

Surprised, Sanjeev glanced at Mohan uncle and saw him taking the cloth clips and moving towards me. He tried them and said, “Good, these are new. They will hurt.” He bent and put the clip on my right nipple. “Catch her hands,” He told Sanjeev and Samir when I bowed upward with pain. “Dard ho raha hai?” Mohan uncle asked with a smile as Sanjeev and Samir caught my hands above my head and tied them with a dupatta from my bag to the bed. Mohan uncle now put a clip on my left nipple. The pain was bad as my nipples were very tight due to the cold from the ice. Rahul came besides me and pulled both the clips painfully. “I can’t wait,” he told them and inserted his lund in my chut and started fucking me very fast and hard. “Press my lund in your chut, bitch.” He said pulling my nipples through the clips. Now his hips were firing faster. He leaned fully towards me and kissed my lips making the clips on my nipples dig in my breasts painfully due to his weight on my chest.

He looked in my pain filled eyes and smiled. “I like it, when you’re in pain,” he said pressing his chest harder to my breasts. My chut tightened around him as he pressed his chest more on my breasts. “Aaaaaaaaaaahh,” he cried as he spilled his sperm in my chut. Mohan uncle removed Rahul from over me and smiled. “Now, our turn,” he said looking at Sanjay uncle. I glanced at Sanjeev and Samir and saw that they had already spilled their sperms on the floor seeing my fucking. Mohan uncle made me sleep on my side and put the clips properly on my nipple again as they had slipped when Rahul had pulled them. He slept in front of me and Sanjay uncle slept behind me. Rahul pulled my left leg straight so that it was in the air and my chut and my gand were open. Mohan and Sanjay uncle placed their lunds on my respective holes and inserted them together hard. I bit my lip and strained towards Mohan uncle in my pain. Mohan uncle started fucking me slowly as my chut adjusted to his lund. It was 9 inches and 3 and 1/2 inched thick. I closed my eyes when they started fucking me faster. I was breathing heavily and so were they. “Touch my nipple,” Mohan uncle told me pressing my breasts together. I obeyed him and he fucked me faster. “Remove your hand from her breasts,” Sanjay uncle told Mohan uncle. He moved his hands to my breasts when Mohan uncle gripped my hips. While Sanjay uncle put his hand below my breasts and then gripped the clips together. I screamed as the clips dug in my nipples. “Oh, ya baby. Feel pain. Cry, scream.” He commanded now pressing the clips together again and again. I screamed again and again tears running down my cheeks, which were licked by Mohan uncle.

Mohan uncle then started spanking me hard and then gripped my gand hard making his finger prints appear on my milky skin. “Remove your hand from her mame. I want to press them now,” Mohan uncle told Sanjay uncle who removed his hand and then started squeezing my gand harder than Mohan uncle. Mohan uncle too started pressing both my breasts together with the clips. My chut started squeezing his lund as I started feeling pleasure. Surprisingly, Mohan uncle removed his just as I was going to cum. I moaned just as Sanjay uncle looked up surprised at Mohan uncle. “Wait Sanjay,” Mohan uncle said and went in the hall to the bag he had brought. He brought the bag in the room and opened it. Sanjay uncle was still in my gand but wasn’t moving. “What is it?” He asked removing his lund and sitting up. I couldn’t see anything because I was tied up.

So Mohan uncle came besides me and showed me a red plain sari. I was confused. He told Rahul to untie me. Free, I sat up and my breasts jiggled painfully with the clips. I removed the clips with a grimace. “Get down from the bed,” He commanded. Confused, I got down and Mohan uncle gave me the red sari to me. “Wear this sari,” He said, handling the sari to me. “Where are the blouse and the petticoat of the sari?” I asked. “There isn’t there. Just tie the sari around you quickly.” He said. I tied a knot in the beginning and then put on the sari. The sari was transparent so my chut and my nipples could be seen plainly. “Hmm…” Mohan uncle said and bent his head to lick my left nipple from above the sari. Sanjay uncle started sucking my right nipple from above the sari making 2 wet spots on the sari on my nipples. “Bathroom,” Mohan uncle said picking me up and putting me in the bathtub, which was dry without water. He put on the shower. Warm water came from the shower wetting me and plastering the sari to my body. Sanjeev and Rahul started pressing my red sari plastered wet boobs. I moaned still aroused, as I hadn’t gotten to cum before. “Spread your legs,’ Mohit said and I complied. He pushed himself inside the sari sitting in the bath tub and started licking my dripping chut. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Ummmmm…Ohhhhhh…” I said, my knees almost buckling as Mohit also started licking my butt hole holding my gand. I pressed Sanjeev and Rahul’s head to my breasts making them bite my nipples. “Fuck me,” I begged and Mohan uncle smiled. “Mohit come outside,” He said then made me doggy style pulling my sari on my waist and told Mohit to fuck me. “Yes Papa,” He said and entered my chut and fucked me for 5 minutes before spilling his cum inside me. Rahul then came in the bath tub and fucked me in the chut too but he kept changing his fucking. He gave 5 strokes in my chut then inserted his lund in my gand, and then he would give 5 strokes in my gand then in my chut.

After 10 minutes of this type of fucking Rahul cummed in my gand. Sanjeev and Samir grinned as they came in the tub but I was very tired by then and my hands were paining. So Samir sat in the tub and made me sit on his lund and Sanjeev inserted his lund in my gand. Our sweat was mixing in the water and so was some of the blood from my gand with all the fucking it had received. They both fucked me together for 10 minutes before cumming in my chut and gand respectively. I had cummed many times in all this fucking, when Sanjay uncle and Mohan uncle came in the tub and made me stand up. Sanjay uncle cupped my gand cheeks and picked me up, sitting me down on his lund. “Ummmmmmmm,” I moaned as his lund penetrated me fully. He stood in front of the shower and started fucking me standing. I locked my ankles behind his back. My hair streaming in the water when Sanjay uncle changed positions and puched me to the wall and started fucking me hard. “I am cumminggggggggggggggggggggg! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed as I cummed on his lund my chut tightening. “Uff!” Sanjay uncle said spilling his cum inside me. “My turn,” Mohan uncle said pulling me towards him. His right leg was on the bathtub and left leg on the floor. His lund was very hard. He took my left leg and put it on his right leg and rubbed his lund on my chut, then pushed his lund inside my chut. He fucked me for 5 minutes then removed his lund and makde me sleep on the floor of the bathroom. He took my legs and put it on his shoulder and again fucked me for 5 minutes, and then he pushed his lund in my gand and spilled his cum inside my gand forcefully. By now it was very late and I was very tired. “Let her sleep now Sanjay,” Mohan uncle said picking me up and putting me on the bed. “You have to leave early tomorrow right?” He asked. “Yes, her parents will come there in the evening. They will ask questions if she looks so tired to them,” Sanjay uncle told him as all of them went out. After they had all went out, I got up and dried myself with my towel and slept naked on the bed.

“Rise and shine and fuck our brains out!” Mohit said, opening the windows. Naked, I got up and went to the bathroom and came out to eat breakfast but to my shock it was lunchtime. I had slept through morning! All of them were already sitting on the table and they were naked too! I sat on a chair between Sanjeev and Mohit and saw that everybody was grinning. I took my plate and ate hungrily. Fucking so many times had made me very hungry. After eating, I glanced up and saw that nobody had eaten yet. “Serve us,” Sanjay uncle said and I got up walking towards Sanjay uncle to serve him food. My breasts jiggled as I reached towards the dal and put it on his plate. As I leaned towards the palak paneer Sanjay uncle took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. I moaned and backed away and gave him palak paneer, then I moved towards everybody giving them palak paneer, dal, roti, rice. All of them pressed my breasts, sucked my nipples, bit them. Pressed my gand and rubbed my chut. Breathing heavily I sat in my chair when Rahul called me towards him and told me to suck his lund. Going on my knees I took his lund in my mouth and started sucking him hard. My hips were bobbing up and down as he fucked my mouth. He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it. “My turn,” Sanjeev said and sucked him too and drank his cum hungrily. I sucked all of them turn by turn then they ate their food and we got ready to leave. I wore a black tight T-shirt and a black skirt. “Wow!” Samir said when I came out side with my bag that they had given me after lunch. “I am getting hard again,” He said unzipping his jeans and removing his lund. He pulled my skirt up and reached for my panty, but I wasn’t wearing one. Surprised, he looked at me. “So that they can fuck me in the car while we go to Mumbai,” I told him then gasped when he entered me with one hard thrust. He cummed in 5 minutes and entered his fingers inside my chut as I hadn’t cummed. “I will make her cum,” Mohan uncle said coming towards me and fucked me in my chut for 10 minutes while Mohit fucked my gand with his still hard lund, standing up. My T-shirt was up too, as they pressed, sucked and bit my nipples.

They both cummed in my gand and chut respectively and I put my clothes in order. “Come to us when you come to Khandala again,” Mohan uncle said as I sat in the car. “Of course,” I said smiling and licked my lips evilly. Sanjeev, Samir, Rahul and Sanjay uncle fucked me all the way to Mumbai with the curtains closed in the car and Air condition on taking turns to drive. When I reached home, I was glowing with all the sex I had had. I still have sex with Sanjay uncle, Samir, Sanjeev and Rahul when my parents go out for a day or when I or they are free. Send me your response on xxxxxxxxxxxx

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Mom Son GangBang 55,612
  MY GANGBANG 21,817
  MY FIRST GANGBANG 25,554
  My first Gangbang 22,319
  My first gangbang day – 2 10,732
  Gangbang at Goa 4,623
  My first gangbang 22,049
  My second gangbang 5,184
  Mom’s gangbang 4,350
  My first gangbang 10,737