Indian unbelievable sex
Hie friend my name is Krish from Karnataka this is my real story with my Aunty
she is very beautiful and very friendly me and uncle where live in one society at that time I don't have any bad intention after 4 years my uncle went to dubai he got new job and my Aunty live alone with her mother in law so uncle told me to take care of Aunty after 4 years of marriage they don't have children's Sujata Aunty wear always Saree . me and Aunty will do to market . we become very good friend's I daily go to aunty's home we sit in her bed room we sit on bed and we start chatting she lay in front for me one side I see her cleavage her blouse bra and her navel days r going but one day her mother in law when out of station and Aunty called me to home to stay with her in night I have gone we had dinner at 10 I said Aunty I'm feeling sleepy I sleep in hall u sleep in ur bed room she said no I will feels fear come sleep here I said ok we sleep in one bed I wake up I shocked Im naked and Aunty was just only in blouse and petticoat I was totally shocked I wake up Aunty asked Aunty Wts happened she said last night I was excite so I just done handjob I was shocked and I went to toilet I'm in tension suddenly Aunty came inside and take my cock in her hand and clean it and start kissing it she gave me a blowjob I can't Control me cummed on her face den I kissed on her lips I removed her blouse and bra start kiss her big boobs den I removed her panty we both done bath and came on bed she wore Saree me only on underwear we both when to bed she said she want sex and her husband is vaste and throw me on bed she sit on her knees and removed my underwear start kissing my cock I throw her on bed hold her two hands start kissing her lips Den I removed her Saree pallu and then blouse bra I start chewing her nipple
After that...

Please Continue...

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Unbelievable Amdavadis 1,687
  Unbelievable Hot Sexperience – Part II 2,387

Return to Top indiansexstories