I always thought little sister was a cock tease
I am a twenty two year old man who is proud to admit I was wrong. For the last three years, I thought my little sister, Jill, was nothing more than a sexy cock tease. I found out differently, and I am one happy man. Well, happy, and a little tired. Jill is far from a cock tease, she is a borderline nympho!!

Jill was only fourteen when I left for college. I played on a baseball scholarship in another state. At 6 2, 225 pounds, I am tall enough to play first base. When they say baseball players score all the babes, they aren't kidding. My blondish hair, and green eyes, always help when I approach the college co-eds. First base puts you close to the stands, and it isn't difficult to choose a lady who looks like she might desire some company for the evening. Needless to say, I have hit more homers in my bedroom, than on the ball diamond.

Baseball season usually runs into the summer. By the time I get home, Jill is already into beach going mode. When you are in high school, and don't have to work, you get to hang out with other high school friends. That is what Jill would do in the summer. Of course, I would always check out her girlfriends, to see which ones were hot. Jill noticed this, and would always say, "jail bait."

Not to say Jill wasn't worth checking out. Every year, she would become a little sexier. With red hair, and my green eyes, she had filled out by her senior year. She is tall, about 5 9 and weighs an athletic 135. No hint of fat on her body. Nice perky 34 c breasts and a nice round tight ass that your eyes automatically go to. Yup, Jill has turned into quite the looker.

The last couple summers, she would cock tease me. For instance, since our folks both worked days, she would shower in the morning, then walk by my room only wearing a towel over her hair. Or she would sneak up behind me, grab my cock, and whisper jail bait in my ear. One time, I was in the kitchen. She walked in, naked, bent over, and opened the fridge. She slid a finger up her trimmed pussy, and asked if I was hungry. When I didn't reply, she shrugged, licked her finger, and said too bad, she knew of something tasty. My god, my sexy sister was the ultimate cock tease!!

Maybe I was naive, but I had no idea we would end up fucking. You just dont think about screwing your own sister. Jill is now eighteen, and it is the summer after her senior year of high school. I took a few days away from baseball to attend her graduation. She will go to my graduation later in the summer. The night of her graduation is when Jill graduated to my bed.

I was home, and our parents were out. I was just watching a ball game when Jill came home. The look on my face must have shown my surprise. Usually graduation night is party city. I never thought i would see Jill early in the evening.

"Surprised to see me?" Jill asked.

"Quite,", I replied.

"Well, I never got my graduation present."

"Oh, yeah, well I thought I would give it to you tomorrow."

Jill stepped closer.

" I want my present tonight."

I admit, I was a bit confused. Jill walked behind me. I was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She was in a blouse and slacks. Turning, Jill came up behind me, and again grabbed my cock.

"I am no longer jail bait, and I want you as my present," she whispered in my ear.

I should have pulled away. But thats hard to do with a hand stroking your hardening cock. Her breasts rubbing against my back didn't help my willpower either.

"What do you say bro, wanna fuck some hot pussy tonight?"

My goodness, was this my cock tease sister? I am really starting to think this cock tease part may just have become a thing of the past. As I turned to utter a final protest, Jill dropped to her knees. A pair of shorts can get yanked down to the knees rather quickly. My hard seven inches didn't even slow the progress of my shorts. Before I could even begin to form a sentence, my cock was all the way inside Jill's mouth.

I think Jill took cock sucking classes in high school. And she got an A plus. She can suck cock like no tomorrow. She has a way of running the flat of her tongue up and down the shaft. Then she will tickle the pee hole with the tip of her tongue. After that, she swirls the tongue all over the head. All that, while slowly stroking you. Then its's time to suck you in. Suck you while she swirls her tongue around the shaft. She eagerly bobs her head up and down.When she starts to fondle your balls, you are a goner. It never takes long after that to fill her mouth with a nice size cum load. One thing about little sister, she sure makes sure to swallow every drop of hot cum my cock produces.

After that first blowjob, Jill pulled away. A thin strand of cum still connected my cock to her mouth. Like a strand of pasta, Jill slowly sucked it in.

"Very tasty bro. Now it's time for the real fun to begin!!"

With that, Jill stripped. It wasn't a slow sensual strip. It was a clothes fly off strip. Sis was naked in less than ten seconds. I had seen her naked before. But, in my fog of just being sucked off, she looked like a goddess. I could see the blowjob I just received had gotten her pussy wet. Walking up to me, Jill took my slick cock in her hand. Stroking my still hard cock, Jill said, "Do me doggie bro. Fuck your sister hard."

With that, sis got on all fours. Any chance of me backing out fell away with the sight of her sexy open pussy. I had to have it. Getting behind her, I placed my cock between her pussy lips. With one quick thrust, I was balls deep. Her pussy is tight, and I love that.

I also think Jill took doggie in high school. She must have got a good grade in that too. She loves getting fucked from behind. Every time you pull back, she goes forward. Then when you thrust in, she slams back. No dainty fucking for sis, she likes it hard and fast. I also discovered she is a screamer.

"FUCK ME"

"POUND MY PUSSY"

"SLAM IT IN DEEP"

"FILL MY FUCK HOLE WITH CUM"

Jill really enjoys expressing herself while fucking. It is hard to hold on to her. She is a fireball. You have to hold her waist with both hands. Needless to say, she is one hot piece of ass. And when she does cum, her pussy flexes so nicely around my cock. I have to grant her wish every time, and fill her pussy full of cum.

These few days I have been home, Jill and I fuck every chance we get. I go back to baseball for two more weeks. Then, I have my graduation. I think I know what Jill"s present will be. My hint was when Jill eased a finger up her ass, and asked if a baseball bat is allowed here.

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Double Tease 1,897
  A Genny Story.... The Tease 1,717
  Who would of thought 1,052
  The thought of dating someone at work... 1,089
  Aiden thought he was just getting a new stepsister.. 1,955
  The naughty nurse never thought she would get caught peeping 2,714
  The Tease 889
  The Tease 1,416

Return to Top indiansexstories