Horny paying guest 2
It was 10 in the night and all the noises in the girls’ room had gone quiet. I had my dinner and got into my night-suit and applied some light deo. Quietly, I climbed up the stairs to knock at the girls’ room. Neha opened the door and asked “What is it that brings you here?” She asked me. I reminded her about the deal. “Ohhhhhh…” She said with a naughty smile, “So you want to celebrate Suhag-raat with Tripti, tonight”. I heard some giggles from inside. “Why are you teasing him like this?” I could here Tripti’s voice from inside, “Let him in, no. And you both can go and sleep in Sunil’s room tonight”. Hurry up. Stop teasing Sunil and leave the room. “OK Madame. Chal Chhaya. The bottom-line is no one cares for us. We are the losers. Let Tripti celebrate her victory” said Neha and left the room. Chhaya followed after saying “Tripti, take care. Leave something for us as well. Don’t finish off the entire meat without leaving anything for us”.

As the door closed behind me, I saw Tripti in a pink gown. She was blushing. “So how is the winner doing?” I teased. “How come your guess was so perfect? Is it practice or it was a pure guess?” I asked. She turned red “Practice? You think I am a whore? This is the first time I saw a man completely nude. I just used a little bit of imagination”. I put my hand around her waist and murmured, “I must say you have a very wild imagination. Now how about putting this imagination to use?” I kissed her softly on the lips. Her lips started quivering. She moved closer to me and returned my kiss with another soft kiss. As we exchanged more kisses, my hand started feeling her warm and firm boobs. “Gosh. I would fail even now if am asked to guess the size of your lovely boobs”, I said “But who cares. I just know that they are too hot. And those pink cherry-toppings over them just make me go horny”. I removed the transparent pink gown and there she was. Totally ready with nothing inside.

“So am I sexier than Chhaya and Neha?” She asked. I replied “How am I to know? I am yet to see them tomorrow and day after. Until then, you are the hottest damsel I have ever seen”. I wrapped her around my arms and started caressing her ass. She started moaning. I removed my kurta and pajama. With nothing inside, I was again nude for her to admire my big penis. “My penis is your pride possession for tonight. Feel free to do whatever you feel to. You may hold it to get a feel of those 9+ inches”, I said. We got into the bed as she started rubbing my penis with her soft hands. My erection started getting bigger and better as she went about fondling every inch of it. As she started held my meat, I could feel hot blood rushing into my penis. She was masturbating me with her soft hands. Meanwhile my hands were all over her tender, virgin body. As the fingers crawled down near her vagina, I could feel the wetness between her legs. My fingers teased her by caressing everywhere around her pussy without touching the pussy itself. She kept moaning softly. Then suddenly as I touched the pink pussy slightly, she went “Ouchhhhh”!!

I changed the stance now, with me positioning myself over her, ready to start the end-game. Realizing the delicate situation in which she was going to lose her virginity, soon, Tripti was visibly trembling. “Are you going to do me without a condom?” She asked. “No, honey, I was fully prepared for tonight”, I said and got my 9+ inches into Durex. Slowly, I entered her love-hole, feeling the moistness of her pussy. As I worked up all the way in, she gave out a loud moan. I got myself into a slow rhythm bringing her to a nice pleasurable experience. As I picked up pace, her moans started getting louder. With one big thrust I rammed into the deepest parts of her cunny. I realized that she was fast approaching an orgasm. Soon, we both climaxed together. And ohh what an experience it was. I was wondering if the other two babes are also going to be as hot. As we lay besides each other on the bed, I started talking to her about the other two females. “Today, you saw both Chhaya and Neha stripping for you. How was it? Which one of the two is better?”.”I think Neha is a bomb”, she said. “Attitudinally, she is kind of arrogant. She under-rated your penis by about 3 inches. She was less than happy to accept the deal to sleep with you. And I suspect, you would find it difficult to get her to fuck with you”, she said.

So I was looking forward to the challenge deflowering Neha when her turn comes. But for now, I was already dreaming of my next target, Chhaya, with whom I would be spending the next night. I got Tripti into mood again and as my penis regained strength, we had another session of wild romping to end our night together.

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Sex with a Paying Guest 2,997
  Horny paying guest 4,597
  Dessert for a special guest 2,132
  Paying guest 3,850
  Girlfriend ka nonpaying guest 1,972
  Special Treat for the Special Guest 2,088
  Paying Guest Ki Chudai 23,111

Return to Top indiansexstories