Hema’s gangbang
This is a real story to go by the words of my friend. Names are imaginary. Michael, Raj, Albert & Roshan, are friends. Roshan marriage was recently over, Albert’s wife just got the first child, Michael married a year ago, no child, wife employed in Bangalore, waiting for transfer and they meet once in a month and Raj unmarried. Friends were asking Roshan for a cocktail party as their marriage was a successful love marriage; friends had a great part than relatives. They were in love for one year, his wife Hema was a college student and they were waiting for her to complete 18yrs.Hema is a slim whitish colored girl. Though lean she had thick red lips and well developed breast that made her very attractive.
Roshan arranged the party and it was decided that that they have a booze before dinner in his house. During the party Michael bought a bottle of Black & white whisky to take home. After the party they started for Roshan’s house. Raj bought 2
Bottles of coke & pepsi. Raj & Michael drank1/3 of the soft drink and filled it with Black & white whisky. Michael was telling Raj, “we shall try to include Albert or start after sending him home”, which Albert overheard. He guessed something is going to happen and decided to toe in line. Roshan’s house was a single bedroom house with one reception hall and small kitchen. Toilet was in the hall. He was looking for a better house.
When they reached the house Hema was waiting for them with dinner. She was beautiful in a Belgaum silk sari. Soon all were in the dining table and Hema started to serve. Raj got up and said he would serve and made Hema sit. While serving food, Raj filled the glasses with cool drink instead of water. Roshan already taken sufficient alcohol unknowingly started crossing the limit. Every time Raj filled the glass immediately. Michael was encouraging Roshan by telling Pepsi makes digestion easy particularly when overeaten. Hema also had consumed the drink sufficient enough to loose some shyness. After dinner Roshan couldn’t walk straight. Hema helped him. Her pallu got aside and the balls jutted out. Michael whispered to Albert, see the mangoes, will be wonderful in our hands. And Albert said, yes. Michael winked at Raj and said Albert shall be with us. Albert understood the game. Michael went forward telling, Let us helps and signaled Albert to follow. They held Roshan on either side relieving Hema While doing so Michael’s hand rubbed against her breast. Hema blushed and immediately withdrew. She went ahead to bedroom to make the bed ready. Roshan got vomit and vomited on Albert. Hema and Raj went to help. Albert went to bathroom to clean himself. Hema and Michael were supporting Roshan by his shoulder while Raj was guiding them and giving additional support. Hema’s sari portion covering the breast got rolled between them and they were rubbing against Roshan. Michael moved his hand there to receive all the rubbing and also play some mischief. Hema sensed this and tried to maintain gap, but it made the rubbing soft and sensational for Michael. He could feel her nipple and contour. As they were nearing the bed Raj put his leg on the bottom end of her sari so that for every step the sari fold was slightly pulled out of the petticoat. At one stage she herself stepped on her sari and tripped pulling it out fully. Again Roshan vomited this time on her sari and petticoat. She couldn’t move as her legs were locked by her sari. Raj immediately pulled the knot of the petticoat and pulled it down with the remaining bundle of sari. She stood without support in her panty and blouse showing her naval .Raj took her sari and petticoat went away and came back with a towel and water bottle.
After making Roshan sit on the cot, Raj asked Hema to hold Roshan’s face straight. As it was difficult for Hema, she could manage his head at her breast level with the help of Michael. Raj sprinkled some water at her husband’s face, a part of which made her blouse wet. He poured some water in his mouth most of which flowed down her stomach .She was concentrating in Roshan, but Michael was looking through her panty and was enjoying the sight of her slit between the legs slowly became visible. Soon more water came through and the two fatty lips that created the beautiful slit were clearly visible through her thin white panty. They made Roshan lie on the cot. Raj ordered Hema to arrange his head properly when they pull the rest of him.
Hema tried to pull by bending herself, then involuntarily folded her left leg and put her knee on the edge of cot. This caused some glorious movement in her slit and panty. The two men were seeing even without winking. Hema lifted her face and saw that they were looking down at her. She looked down and had the shock of her life.
Her panty instead of hiding was highlighting her secret treasure. She blushed .Michael yelled, Darling, you have four beautiful lips. We will suck them all night”. Raj said, don’t show for too long. Rush to the bathroom and clean yourself. I will bring towel and dress from your hanger”. Embarrassed Hema ran to the bathroom. They enjoyed her hip movement as she ran.
Hema entered the bathroom locked, bent and once again saw worried at they had almost seen her secret. Smelling vomit she decided to have a bath, removed her blouse, bra pulled down her panty and bent to take it. At this time she saw Albert standing there. After a bath and washing his dress, he was drying himself .He was looking her from her entry. Hema almost fainted, but recovered soon and looked around for something to cover and found nothing. Yelling, “Towel please”, he pulled his towel and covered herself. Then only she noticed he was nude. Covering himself he stammered, “I washed my clothes and myself and my clothes. You suddenly came in. Where is your sari?” Explaining her situation she told him to out at once, otherwise they may think wrongly.
Albert whispered to her it was a planned move to fuck her .They had plotted and fucked his wife also. He also said the best way to escape is either to stay locked in the bathroom still her husband wake up or to get it to the bedroom and lock herself letting them stay in the hall as long as they wish .He also will help her to some extent. Also he told her that he has put his dress to dry in the hall and to go out he needed the towel .He extended his hand for the towel and she let it go. He once again had a glance of her nudity and said if she couldn’t escape it, she should let him fuck first, as they have seen each other. While going out he pushed in to the bathroom her sari and petticoat that were in the hall near the door.
Meanwhile Michael took his video camera and set it in the hall over a wooden shelf focusing to the new bed there that has come as wedding gift. They waited for Hema to ask for towel. Half an hour passed, and time was nearing 9 pm. Raj went near the door and asked whether he could give her the towel dress now. She said, “Sorry, I will take one hour. Don’t wait for me. When you are going out just tell Roshan and leave. Goodnight”.
They decided to go as she is not melting. Meanwhile Roshan got hic-cup and woke up.
He came out of the room by himself. Raj helped him to change to his trouser and made him drink water. Michael said to Hema to open the door so that Roshan can clean and refresh himself. He also loudly told Roshan that Hema is polishing her weapons in the bathroom for him, so that Hema also can hear. Covering herself with the petticoat she opened the door. Roshan washed himself. When coming out he asked Hema to come to sleep fast and not spoil health in water. Raj said that Roshan’s tool want a tight corner, and he will have a tough job making Hema hot as she has got overcooled in bathroom.
Roshan retorted that he knew the switch point to melt her. They teased Roshan for sometime and then talked something in low tone. Hema heard most of the talks and got aroused and decided to bathe and come out .She also heard them tell goodnight and understood that the guests are leaving.
But they didn’t leave as they saw Roshan drinking the cool drink again and winked. After loudly saying goodnight, they locked the front door so that Hema hears that sound also and went with Roshan to bedroom and soon Roshan slept. Smiling at each other, Raj hid under the cot. Michael took the camera and went behind the same wooden shelf. Albert hid behind the kitchen screen
Within a short time, the bathroom door opened. Hema peeped out her head; found the front door locked and joyfully stepped out naked. She pulled a towel from the hanger, wiped her body and rolled it over the hair. She was glowing yellow as she had used turmeric. Albert coughed to warn her; she thought it was Roshan and turning to bedroom side said, “ be patient, you cannot melt me today and search for switch. I will melt you all night for talking dirty.” She took a scent bottle and rolled it over her thighs, up on the slit, lips then opened the lips with her finger and rolled it from clit to vagina .Raj was behind her, but Michael and Albert enjoyed the scene .Michael was recording it in the camera. Then she took some cream and applied it over her face, neck and all over the breast. The breast and nipple were too hard for her soft hands. A sweet fragrant smell filled up the room .She again took some cream and applied on the upper thighs, butt, bent forward and rubbed over the kneecap. Michael mesmerized by the swinging balls caught everything in the camera. Behind her Raj had an eyeful of her fatty cuntlips squeezing out between her thighs. Then she took an elastic panty and bra. As it was hook less she pulled it through her head pushed her balls in and then tied the shoulder knots and the bra took the shape of her balls making it look menacingly erect. The case was similar with panty. Then she took a good length of jasmine flowers and banded it to her so that if ran between her hairs partly hidden and partly visible, smelled her hair, and swayed her head to check the firmness, thus making her tender fruits sway.
Albert coughed again. Again mistaking it as Roshan she said, “I’m coming; try all night, If you undress me, I give you 100kisses.” Saying this she took a nighty with a dance like movement and started wearing through her head with lifted hands.
Michael put the camera in position .Raj came from behind, held her hand and sang darling give me that 100 rubbing with her butt. Michael quickly caught the nighty and pulled it out. She opened her mouth in shock and he quickly sucked her lips holding her head by both hands. Head locked she could not pull back her lips that has gone deep into his mouth, Sucking powerfully and at the same time his tongue was feeling her lips and mouth and she doubted whether saliva or blood is going from her into him.
Raj left her hand, started exploring her neck, and moved towards the breast, his head buried in her long silky hairs and she saw Albert coming towards her. Now she tried to break the kiss by pushing Michael Albert put his hands on her waist, squeezed it and moved his hand towards the naval feeling the velvet like skin. As she broke the kiss, Albert’s fingers reached her naval, Raj moved his hands to her boobs and cupped them over the bra. Breathing heavily she burst out, “ leave me, I want a peaceful life”.Raj telling that they will make life joyful for her held her head, and took her lips. Michael fondled her hair kissed in her neck and ears. Albert inserted one finger in her navel and the other hand reached the slit and traveled along it. Her hands rushed to stop his hands .Realizing it is Albert, her thought went back to the bathroom incident and her resistance stopped for a short time. Raj and Michael sensed this breaking the kiss moved her towards the cot. Coming back to her sense, she found herself walking with them. She tried to run to the bedroom. Raj was quick enough to clutch her hair and pull towards the cot. She fell on the cot legs and hand eagled out .she tried to sit but they held her legs wide and thanked for showing so clearly her beautiful fatty hairless cunt and started moving their hands up towards her vagina, but Albert got between her legs smelled and announced it was jasmine scent. She became very shy on this and again lost her resistance .Sensing this Michael winked and whispered to Raj making her stand they can find her switch. Letting her legs down and by holding her hand on each side they pulled her. As Albert was between, she was forced to stand with legs apart. She felt lost at this begged that Roshan is waiting and he may come out. Ram said that he is sleeping, cannot be waken up even by a bomb. Michael holding her left hand with one hand cupped her left breast and teased by kissing her cheeks and Raj was doing the same other side making her sway her face to escape their lips unsuccessfully. Albert moved his lips to her navel and started exploring the cavity with his tongue .This made her pull her stomach back, the slit looking out. Albert rubbed over the slit making her stand on the toes. This made her push against the lips of the two men that were over her neck, Raj whispered thanks and her face reddened, her hands stopping the resistance. Raj observed her, left her hand, and started pulling up her bra and Michael doing the same in the other side.
In one push, it was around her head making her balls jump out .Now these fellows clearly know what her switch is and she lifted her hand to pull it down, but they made it come out through her hand and she was topless covering her balls with her hands. Pulling her hand they started twisting and pulling her nipples which gradually became thick and hard.
Now Michael sail, “ your wonder balls wants us to suck and even though you don’t respond, your balls respond excellently”, and they saw her getting shy left her hand and started sucking. She put her hands on their shoulder and tried to pull them, but Albert started rolling down her panty. She lost balance and clasped her hands to their shoulders pushing her breast deep into their mouth. Albert started exploring her pubic area and the cuntlips, and started kissing there; unable to bear the explorations of three tongues she pulled out and fell on the cot. Albert who has already become nude got over her .Kissing her lips, one hand massaging the breast; he brought her one leg under his legs pulled the other leg up with his other hand. Her cuntlips opened up and looked like a flowering lotus. His fingers reached for the clit and started tingling, rubbing along up to her vagina. Her clit grew erect, and the lips swelled. Unaware of too many eyes witnessing the scene she yielded to all the manipulations. Then Albert putting her legs over his shoulder positioned his erect penis at the entrance and gave a slight push. The head entered slightly pulling the lips in. She opened her mouth as if to shout, but let out a feeble, “Ahk”. Another push, his rod seemed to go in pulling with it, the lips, and clit .Inspired by her open mouth he put her legs down got to her lips, kissed, and started pumping. She kept her leg well lifted, vagina open to maximum extent. His push was so powerful that for every push she breathed out with a `Huk” sound. After a few minutes her legs clasped around him and his speed increased and soon both hugged tightly and lay still .Seeing this other two men started undressing.

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  My Mother in-law Hema 6,889
  Mom Son GangBang 55,612
  MY GANGBANG 21,815
  MY FIRST GANGBANG 25,553
  My first Gangbang 22,319
  My first gangbang day – 2 10,732
  My First Gangbang Day 3 6,292
  Hema’s retaliation 3,162
  Gangbang at Goa 4,623
  My first gangbang 22,049