Come baby, show mommy what a nasty little slut you are.
"Mommmmmmm, its been so long. Since Benny & I broke up I've been a little deprived." I laughed as I shared my sexual frustration with my mom. We were close and talked about everything. I was a spitting image of my mom, 5'4", shoulder length blond hair, slim figure, shapely asses and perky C cup breasts. She walked behind me and began to massauge my shoulders. "Aw Celia, has it been that long?"

"Yes mom, I'm so...so..."

"Horny?" As she said this she worked her hands down to my loose breasts and began to massage them. I only had on the Tshirt that I had slept in the night before. "No bra?"

"Mmmmmmmm no mom. Can you lick them please. Like you used to before I left for college?" my mother lifted my shirt over my head. She walked around to the front of me and placed her warm mouth over one of my breasts. She flicked my hardening nipple with her tongue while rolling the other between her fingers.

"Celia get on the island. And give Mommy a show." I climbed up onto the island in our kitchen and ran my index finger up and down my wet slit. I wiggled it into my dripping hole and then brought it to my mouth and licked it clean. I watched my mom peel off her night gown, she had also gone pantyless.

"Aw Celia, that's so hot, I can't wait to taste your beautiful pussy." I watched my mom sway to the fridge. She opened it and bent over obviously looking for something. I got a clear look at her wet pussy and cute little clit ring. She had juices flowing down her legs. She must have been really hot for me.

"Celia open your legs as wide as you can and close your eyes." I obeyed my mother and spread my legs wide on the island with my eyes closed. I felt a warm sensation on my pussy with a wet lick down my slit that followed. I began to pinch and pull on my rock hard nipples. My moms tongue circled my clit and I rose my hips, wanting her to take my whole cunt in her mouth.

I felt something cold at the entrance of my sex hole. She slid the cool thing up my slit and massaged my clit with it. "Oh, mom, please fuck me with that." With that my mom placed her mouth on my throbbing clit and shoved the massive thing from the fridge into my pussy. She pulled it out and then rammed it in again. She continued this slow hard fuck on my wanting cunt. I raised my hips in anticipation of more. She wiggled a finger into my ass. She rolled it around hitting spots that shot waves of electricity through my body. I replaced her hand and held my lips open for her so she could continue her attack on my clit and both my holes.

My body began to tense. I fucked the long thick tool in my sopping, wet pussy as hard a I could. "That's good baby, do you like the big cucumber? Mommy doesn't just use these for salads. I saved the best one for your hot little pussy."

"Mmmmmmmm mom, deeper, harder! Yesssa! Fuck mom!"

"Come baby, show mommy what a nasty little slut you are."

I came all over the cucumber. I felt my juices flow out my body onto my mothers hand. She quickly pulled the cucumber out of my hot hole. It was so stretched out. She placed her mouth over my cunt and lapped up all my juices. I pulled her face to mine and tasted my sweet juices.

Our passionate kiss was interrupted when we heard someone moan in the doorway. I looked over to see my older sister standing there with her pants around her ankles furiously rubbing her clit.

***More to come! Let me know what you think!

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  An easy and safe way to show off 2,974
  Niece's Bedtime Show 6,883
  High and Nasty in the campground 1,560
  A Stripper gives the Audience a show to remember. 1,965
  Have you ever been to the movies, but missed the show? 1,382
  A Couple that loves to show off has friends over 2,102
  A Genny Story.... Bottom Baby 1,693
  Baby Girl Needs New Shoes To Slut Around In 2,443
  Always wanted to show off 2,383
  £50 for a show 1,252