BDSM South Indian Actress Sexually Harassed and Humiliated
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
South Indian Actress Sexually Harassed and Humiliated
Early morning News Paper Headlines:
Another actess Anushka Shetty was kidnapped yesterday. The police are clueless and she is the 10th actress missing from South India.
CBI Meeting Conference:
This is not the first time they have already kidnapped 9 actress and now its Anushka. We are still not able to find the clue who did this and what is the intention about it? They have not even contacted

Story taken to Anushka now:
Now we find anushka her hand tied and her mouth also tied and her eyes are blindfolded. Her body has no dress and she is naked covered with sweat. She is carried by a strong hunk to a dungen. When Anushka was carried to the dungon she can hear screams of women.
The hunk dropped here on the floor and now he removed her blindfolded cloth.
She couldn’t see anything as the dungeon was filled with dark. After 2mins she heard a boot sound and suddenly the lines were switched on. She saw 2 persons standing infront of her wit a glass of water and one more person behind them sitting on a chair with his legs crossed.
He introduced himself “ Hi Anushka…. I am Jinnah… a underworld dealer. Welcome to me my slave.”
Anushka was not able to get anything but she clearly knew that she is kidnapped.
He continued “Don’t be in a haste Anushka you will defenetly come to know why are you here? What is going to happen to you. But remember you don’t have any other way to escape from here. We deal with beautiful ladies and especially south ladies from India. Oh I did not tell why are you here right?”.
You have been sold out by one of the pimp around you. So now you are going to have training here for becoming a slave and a whore. Not only you all the other indian actress are also here. You 10 bitches will be the slaves for the soldiers of all the countries. The worst part is that you bitches have been sold in Slave markets. Slave market is something where the women are sold to be slaves for the soldiers.
Then her handcuff were released and the person who was standing near here handed over a cup she thought it has water and she tasted it but it was salty and she spit it out.
“Ohhhhh Goddddd it is salty right? I thought you will be in need of some drinks as you have travelled here for the past 3 days without any food.” Said Jinnah with a wicked smile on his face.
Now jinnah just watched his watch and told “Ohhh its time go to ur room and we will meet later”.
He looked at the person who was standing beside anushka and said “ Take her to her room”.
He carried me again and put on his shoulder and he took me and he stopped in a place it was like a dog’s stay. He folded me and he pushed me into it and locked me.
Anushka was not able to move and she was locked.She could hear some crying sounds but still she wasn’t able to talk as she had no energy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: South Indian Actress Sexually Harassed and Humiliated
EPISODE 2
She did not sleep the wholenight she was not even aware it was night or day? Then after some hours the guard opened the room and she was taken to Jinnah.
She was not able to stand and so she was made to kneel down with her hands above her heads.
Jinnah told “ Anushka you are so sexy in this pose”.
Jinnah then told her that from today you will be having training slaves.
Now he asked to release another slave from the cabin who was brought her 2 days back.
Anushka was eager to find who was that and when they brought the other woman she was very tired and they throwed her to the floor and she was facing the opposite side.
Jinnah pulled his chair towards the woman’s face he just sat on the chair and he put his legs on her face and he was sitting and looking Anushka. Anushka was not able to identify who was that?
He asked “What Anushka how Is your new place you like it?”.
Anushka responded “Shit”.
After hearing this Jinnah’s bodyguard gave her a hard punch on her face. Anushka just fell down and she didn’t know what happened she was in pain. She had no energy too. She was in pain. She cried heavily.
Jinnah told her bodyguard “ohhhh that’s was a good shot but she is new she don’t know about our rules”.
Bodyguard again lifted her and made her in the same kneeling position. The blood was leaking from her mouth.
Look Anushka from now on you are not an actress or a lady who has lot of fame. You are just a shit for us. Yes, you will be treated very bad that even a earthworm wil be respected but you wont have
Now he asked her bodyguard to turn the lady who was under his feet. Anushka was shocked to see that it was tamannah. Anushka was dumbstuck she was used as a foot mat for Jinnah her boobs were full of bite marks and her navel was pierced “SLUT”.
She was carried and she was thrown to a pond but anushka was not able to bath because she did not have any energy to move too and after half an hour he took her to the jinnah’s room and she was lying down on the floor.
Then he asked his bodyguards to bring food. After 10mins he came with the noodles and he gave me in the dog’s plate. She was in a very hungry and she went near the plate and she could smell that it was not good and it was smelling like rotten eggs.
Anushka felt like vomitting. She was about to vomit and then Jinnah said that “Ohhh baby if you happened to vomit now you will be ordered to eat it now”.
She cried and she said that “ How can I eat this food? This is not a good one and it is rotten not even a dog will taste it.
Then Jinnah replied “Ohhh Not even a dog will eat it? Now check Tammanaah come here”.
She got up and she came immediately sobbing and Jinnaah told her to eat the noodles. Without any word she started to eat it.Anushka told Tamannaah that “ Don’t eat it it is not good”.
Tammanaah did not even say a word she just ate it. Now Jinnaah asked her to stop eating it and he said that “ Come on eat the food now or else you wont have any food for a week and you got to die.”
[Image: bd46.jpg]
[Image: bd48.jpg]
[Image: bd49.jpg]

[Image: bd49ef.jpg]

Anushka cried and looked at tamanaah tammu signaled as yes. So Anushka too started to eat it.
EPISODE 3 (Whipping and Licking)
After eating it fully tamanaah and anushka was given water and they drank it. Jinnah then said Anushka that “ Here if you don’t obey
“Yes my lord” replied Tamanaah.
Anushka was feared. Now he ordered both the bitches to walk in four legs to the center of the room. Tamanaah walked but Anushka didn’t do that. Jinnah looked at her and said in a stern voice “Walk you bitch”.
She turned her head to the opposite side. This made Jinnah more angry. He smiled and said “ Come on man give her some taste of our treatment.”
The bodyguard went near her and made her to stand he tied her hands to the top of the sealing and he made her to stand.
Jinnah took his leather belt. He went back of her and he started to whip on her ass.
Anushka was shouting in pain she said “ I m sorry im sorry please I wont repeat this I will be odedient please don’t hurt me”.
Jinnah was not in the mood to listen to her he just spanked her like anything he did this 25 times. Anushka’s white ass cheeks turned into pale red.
Now jinnah ordered tamanaa to come near her. Tamanaah got up and came there obediently. He saw both the bitches were very very sweaty. Jinnah lowered the rope so that anushka was able to bend. He saw the sweaty bitch and said that “ Anushka now you will have another 25 whip”.
Anushka was scared “No please no please don’t do that order me what I have to do and I will do it for you please”.
Then he saw Tamanaah and said “Anushka See Tamanaah is sweating like anything coemon go and lick her Armpits completely.”
Anushka again felt so bad and she cried without uttering any word. By the time tamnaah came near her and she lifted her hands near Anushka’s face. Anushka can feel the smell she didn’t like it. Jinnah was waiting for anushka to lick but she was still hesitant. Jinnah whipped again on her ass and now due to pain she put her head near tamanaah’s armpits and started to lick the sweat from her armpits. Tamanaah moaned softly. Jinnah gave a whip to tamanaah and he said that “ You do not have permission here to moan you white bitch”.
Anushka was licking her armpits thoroughly all the sweats and jinnah was laughing at her and watching the treat

[Image: bd81.jpg]

After Anushka cleaned Tamnaah completely he came to her and he released her handcuff and he made her to kneel.
He said “ The first lesson here is Obediene. When you are not obedient here you will be have hard spanking. “
He caught hold of tamanaah and made her kneel down facing Anushka and Tamanaah (Face to face).
Jinnah said that “It is our duty to return the favour that one made to us Tamanaah. Look Anushka cleaned yourself very clean and now its your turn to do it right”.
Tamanaah answered “Yes Lord”.
He told “ Anushka raise your hands”.
This time Anushka did it without questioning. Tamanaah went near her armpits and she started to lick that dirty sweaty armpits. Anushka was feeling good when tamanaah’s hot tongue were touching the clean shaven black armpits of Anushka.
Tamanaah was cleaning both the armpits sof Anushka.
After licking it continiously jinnah told that “ I know you bitches have been fucked by most of the people in your industry and you have felt fucking so good. Now Jinnaah smiled. He asked her bodyguard to make tamanaah lie on the floor facing the ceiling and he made anushka to sleep over her upside down.
The 69 position…

Now Jinnah asked both of them to lick each other pussies.
Both were crying hard as this is a great humilation for both the bitches as they have to lick each other’s pussy infront of a complete strangers. They both cried and Jinnah said that “take the belt”.
Anu and tamanaah both told “ No no “ and they told they will lick it and they both started to lick each other’s pussy. They were licking like a dog licks a ice cream they just licked it hungrily and Jinnah was laughing it and he commented “See this bitches were acting as if they never did this but they lick the way as they were longing for this”.
Both the bodyguard and Jinnah laughed at them. They licked each other till both of them attained their orgasm 2 times.
Now Jinnah ordered them to stop and now he again throwed both of them beside and they left. The two weak bitches were lying down as they drained their energy in the way of orgasm. Both of them were sweating like anything and their aroma filled the room.
06-03-2014, 04:41 PM
EPISODE 4 EFFECT OF NOODLES
( Scat and shit humilation)
(Warning : People who hate this shit humilation can skip this but don’t read and put
After some hours now the effect of noodles started on Anushka’s body.Her stomach was giving some strange sounds due to the change in diet and anushka has never tasted food that is old or rotten in her life. Now anushka wanted to shit. She was looking for someone to ask or a bathroom but she was not able to find any person. She slowly got up and she moved and there she found aroung 10 to 15 men sitting and playing cards.
She was hesitant to ask for the toilet but her stomach was giving so much problems so she went near them and they saw her coming from the dark. One of the soldier asked “Hey bitch how dare you come out of the room?”.
Anushka said “Sir please help me I have a problem?”.
He replied “Ohhh Problem! What is the problem?”.
The other soldier “ I think her pussy is aching and she needs a cock”.
All of them laughed for the comments.
Anushka felt humilated and she asked “ No sir, I need a bathroom to pee”.
The soldier “ Ohhh you want to pee? Good idea”.
Anushka was confused with his statement Good idea.
The soldier said “Look we don’t have a bathroom here?”.
Anushka was about to beg as the load was heavy in her stomach.
“Sir please sir its very urgent for me please sir”.
The soldier replied “very urgent bitch? Come on then suck our cocks and get the tickets to the bathroom.”
Hahahahhaahhahaha everyone laughed….
She begged and she couldn’t stand. Then the other men asked her
“If It is very urgent we will take you but you got to pee infront of us”.
Anushka was feeling shame and humilated by the comment. She said “Please sir what is that you get in seeing this?” she asked in a disgusting manner.
He replied “Ohhh you are a Famous actress and there are so many fans who are waiting to fuck you but there are also fans who are even ready to be your toilet slave so we want how this actress is good in her toilet”.
Anushka was feeling her stomach is going to burst and she said OK.
They took her to the open fields and there she was asked to shit there as much she want.
Again everyone laughed. Now Anushka stretched her legs and sat in the peeing position. First she emptied her urine tank. Everyone saw that and then she started to pee with farting sound as she was in stomach disorder she had this.
Everyone were commenting and laughing on her fart sound and this made anushka to feel more uncomfortable and she did it as she didn’t have any other options.
She was farting and then she started to pee as her stomach was upset she was peeing watery and everyone were laughing at her and passing comments on her. Anushka felt very humilated and shame. She has never gone this much of humilation and shame in her life.
Now at last she finished everything and she wanted to wash her. The guards asked her to walk like a dog in her four legs she was walking there like a dog and the way was full of stones and mud and grass she was feeling pain.
Finally they brought her to the pond and when she was about to wash a soldier said “Wait wait wait I have a good idea”.
He whispered something to his fellowman and he said “Good idea”. He went inside and after a minute he brought tamanaa with him. Anushka was very confused. Why they brought her here.
The soldier said “ Tamanaa your friend has just now had a good peeing session and now she wants to clean her dirty ass hole. So we need your help to clean her asshole. Now you got to go and wash the ass hole of your friend.”
All said “Woooooooooooooooooooooow ahahahahahha”.
Tamanaah was crying in shame and humilation she went near Anushka and she said sit in a very sad tone.
Then she took the water and she washed the ass of Anushka. Anushka was also crying and Tamanaah was also crying.
A soldier “you bitch don’t you know the way to clean the ass? Who will wash the ass hole of hers. Insert you finger and wash it properly.”
Tamannah in shame and disgust now inserted a finger inside her asshole and cleaned her ass hole and ass completely.
Now both the bitches were taken back to their dungeon and locked.
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
EPISODE 5 (exported to Sheik’s place)
The next day jinnah came to the dungeon and he saw the two bitches. He saw the two ladies and he asked his bodyguard to make her ready.Then both of them were carried by the bodyguards and they gave both of them a dress to wear ( a black pardha which muslim ladies wear from head to toe). They were covered by that and they did not have
Then the car started both Anushka and tamanaa eyes were also tied so they did not get
All the men were looking black and strong. It was just like a village. Then Jinnah told both the ladies to remove their cloths.
Anushka and Tamanaa were shocked to hear this “What remove the cloths in public?”Anushka asked them.
Jinnah told “You forgot the rules bitch? Slaves are not supposed to ask
The bodyguards caught hold of their fardhaa and removed it now the two bitches weere naked on the streets. Anushka and tamanaa were out of shame and they tried to hide themselves but they were not able to and Jinnah pulled the two women by hair to a stage or a big post that was situated in the centre of the village. He tied both the bitches to the poles tying their hands up. All the people gathered and were looking at them and they were passing comments. Anushka and tamanaa were confused what kind of place this.
Then after sometime a gang of people came there with the leader who was in a white Sheik dress.He came to the stage and he saw the two bitches. He said “ Jinnaah you have got a very beautiful sluts for this ground. I think they will be a good treat for my people.”
He had a long cane in his hand. He took it and he rubbed Anushka’s pussy and he inserted that cane inside her pussy. Anushka was feeling the pain and she was closing her leg. The sheik removed the stick and he whipped her with that. Anushka bursted in tears and she shouted in pain now he again inserted it inside her pussy now she opened her legs and now he inserted it nicely. He pushed the cane to some extent and he took it out and saw the juices flowing he took that and he inserted into tamanaa’s mouth. Tamanaa sucked the cane which had juices of Anushka and then the sheik now inserted into tamanna’s pussy and he inserted to anushka’s mouth.
Now he told Jinnah “ Ok I love these sluts and your money will soon reach your place”. Jinnah thanked him and left the place. Sheik removed their handcuffs and he made them to walk on the roads with their naked bodies.
As they went on the road all the people were seeing them and all the men took out their cocks and they were masterbating on the road on seeing these ladies. Thi felt more humilated to both Anushka and Tamanaa. When they reached the place there was a big cave with gates. The guards opened the gates and then the both ladies entered and there they were shocked to see Trisha and Shreya both there. They were at the entrance. They both were in doggy style opposite each other’s ass and inbetween their ass there was a big dildo that was in a thorn shapes very sharp and they were sucking dicks in their mouth.They were fucking the dildo which was entering both the pussies and their hairs were tied to each other.tears were rolling down on both faces.

[Image: cc2.jpg]
[Image: cc2.jpg]

They were humilated like anything and Anushka and Tamanaa too had the same feeling that they will also be used like this.
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
EPISODE 6
Anushka and tamanaa were taken to the main hall and there were many people eating and drinking and
Anushka and tamanaa were on the big stage. The sheik asked trisha and Shreya to get released. Now all the four were taken on the stage. Shreya was not able to stand she was feeling very tired. Then the sheik shouted “I need all your attentions”. Then all the people were looking at them.
These are the new slaves exported from India. They are the famous actress of south india Anushka Tamanaah Trisha and Shreya. The other actress earlier introduced are busy with their duties.
All of them clapped their hands and said “ BITCHES WHORES SLUTS” and all these kind of words.
Then sheik told that these are the main pillars of my kingdom. All the 4 were confused by the word kingdom. Now he asked all the 4 ladies to kneel down. Then he told “BLOWJOB CARNIVAL” begins.
All the four were confused but they were not allowed to see each other. Then the first 4 row men came to the stage and they removed their dresses and they stood nude each cock was about 12 inch to 14inch. All the four men came with their cocks and they inserted each cock in each mouth.
Anushka tamanna trisha and shreya mouth were stuffed with each cock.All the four were involunarily giving a blowjob to all the four cocks. When all the four were sucking the cocks the sheik announced that “which woman sucks good and soon will not be punished today”. After hearing this all the four woman started to suck it very fast and nice.When they increased the pace of their sucking the four men felt ultimate pleasure. They were sucking like hungry dogs and they were even sucking their balls. Anushka and tamanaa’s body were filled with saliva.
Trisha and shreya also increased the pace and they were sucking it hard. All the four were working hard but al in vain they did not cum before 30 mins. After 30 mins the person who was fucking Trisha’s mouth started to moan hard “Bitchhhhhhhh” and he cummed inside her mouth. Trisha has no other option just to drink the cums. Now Trisha was releived but her happiness was not there for so long. When the person left the other person was standing there to insert the cock inside her mouth and he did.
Next turn wa made by tamanaah and again another cock replaced the mouth and all the four woman were sucking for a long time till they emptied the sperms of the 10 men.
All the four jaws were paining like anything and these four ladies were very tired.
They were full of cum on her body and mouth and even stomach were full of cum.
Now the sheik releaved break and they were all provided with a glass. This is a energy drink said the sheik.
All the four woman grabbed the glass and they started to taste it. Then they realised that It was full of cum.
Sheik told “Yes it is the cum of our soldiers just drink. All the four woman drank it with tears rolling their eyes.
After 10 mins he called all the woman who were serving the men down. He asked anushka trisha shreya and tamanaa to lie down on the floor. They too did it. Then he asked the ladies to sit on their face to get their pussy and ass cleaned.
The four actress were now become a seat for the local whores. They were sitting on their face and all the four actress were feeling like vommiting as they had the ass holes of all the whores on their face and the shitty smell made them to feel like vomitting but they couldn’t do that.
By the time the persons down stage were playing cards. Then the woman who were sitting on their faces made the actress to lick their pussies. This duty was now performed by all the four actress. Now the whores also drained their cum into the mouth of our actress.
Anushka was crying like anything. Now one of the person was announced the winner of the card game. He came to the stage and the sheik said that “As the account of the winner today. He will have the privelege to select any woman from this four and use them till dawn.”
Everyone clapped their hands.he came around all the four and he caught hold the hairs of Trisha and he told he would enjoy this bitch.
She was dragged to a door and he shut the door. Then the sheik told its time and all the spectators came to the stage. The actress thought that again they would deman a blowjob but all the men rounded them and started to masterbate and cum on their bodies.
All the 3 ladies were now glittering in the cum of the men. Then all the men started to leave the place wheras these 3ladies were sent to their own cages.
06-03-2014, 04:43 PM
EPISODE 7
Trisha is now taken to a room and there she found lots of men nearly 10 to 15 men were there.Trisha was afraid and she said “I am very tired please….please help me to go”.
Now the person who won the game (c
The other person came with a safety pin and he left that inside her navel and he was poking and trisha was shouting in pain as she has not experienced such pain in her life.
While the others were playing Bai just left his hand inside her pussy and found she was wet. He then said “ this bitch loves the play”.He chuckkled and he took his mamooth cock and he rubbed inside her pussy and he sent inside. Trisha was shouting noooo noooo nooooooo it pains you are too big. But bai was not in the mood to listen anything he was just entering here. She told that “please stop please I m full full”.
He said “ you liar you take big dildos inside and I know the size of the dildo and you bitch lie to me that you are full?”.
Now he carried her and bai lied down on the floor and trisha was in the position of riding. Then the other person came to her and he rubbed his 14inch cock in her ass and he inserted inside her ass. Trisha was shouting “Nooooo please my ass hole is smaaaaaal”. No one listened now as he left his full cock inside he started to fuck her.
One cock inside her pusssy and other one in her ass both the cock were 14inch she could not tolerate the pain and she cursed herself for becoming an actress.
Meanwhile the other spectators came near her 4 person stood around her and 2 to the left and 2 to the right. They gave their cock to the bitch. The person inserted a cock inside her mouth for a blowjob. Whereas the other two were getting a handjob. Trisha’s task was to suck both the cocks at regular intervals.
Trisha’s condition was too bad as she has to handle 6 cocks at the same time. Even a prostitute would have not had this condition. She was fucked mercilessly. Now Bai told the position changes. He made her to get up and he turned her and he made her to sit down as his cock now enters her asshole from back and now the person who was fucking her ass now entered the pussy and now the persons who were getting handjob shifted to blowjob and blowjob to handjob.
Trisha was tired and she was fucking hard by these monster cocks. She had always fantasised these types of cocks but she never expected she would undergo this much of problems.
Trisha was fully getting fucked and sweat was coming like a river from her body. Now bai was about to cum and he said that I m gonna cummmmm and he cummmed inside her ass.
Trisha shouted “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please”. But all in vain.
When bai took his cock outside the other person replaced her ass hole with his cock and he fucked her hard. The same way when the person who was fuking her pussy was about to cum.
He said “Trisha whore I m gonna cummmmm cummm cummmmmmm”.
Trisha said “please me toooooo I m cummmmmmmmming cummming cumming cummmmmmmmming”.
She too cummed heavily and he cummed inside her pussy.Bai now went and he had a hot tea. Meanwhile now the pussy was replaced too.
Trisha was fucked by men after men and she was almost tired to death in one stage she fainted and even then the hungry men fucked her.
After all the session it was morning.Trisha was sweaty like anything. Her body was full of sweat and sperms.She was fully covered by cum and sweat.

Finally Bhai tried to wake her up by pissing on her. Trisha knew that he is pissing on her and she was not able to get up she just opened her mouth to drink as she was very thirsty. Now they carried here and they went to the main hall from where she was brought. There they tied her hands and legs to the pillar.
Trisha was very tired.
EPISODE 8
Anushka Shreya and tamanaa were opened from their cages and they were asked to move like a dog and they gave them some bread to eat.They had a bread and a bowl full of cum. They have to taste the cum for bread.
It was disgusting for them but still they did have

Then they were sent to the sheik and he told that “I think you bitches enjoyed a lot”.
Now you will have more enjoyment. Shreya did not like his wicked smile and she turned her head and this made the sheik more angry.
He got up and caught her hairs. She was tied to the pillar and he ordered his bodyguard to whip her infront of the villagers.
Shreya was tied as ordered and now the men started whipping her infront of the villagers. Shreya was crying like a baby infront of everyone. She pleaded for mercy but they did not show any sign of mercy.
Now the bodyguards put around 10 clamps around their boobs of tamanaa and anushka. These bitches were shouting in pain. Tamanaa almost shouted and cried and anushka was also crying heavily. Meanwhile the Sheik inserted a vibrator inside the pussy of Tamanaa and Anushka and he had the remote. He controlled it by just giving the vibrator mode to the maximum. These bitches were not able to control and they were moving like anything. As they were moving very hard they also started to feel the pain of the clamps.
Anushka in pain shouted “Why do you torture us like this?”.
The sheik told “I already told bitches are not supposed to question.”
He removed all the clamps from anushka and she made to kneel down. Anushka was in fear that what is going to happen? The sheik brought all the ten soldiers. He ordered them to remove their pants and bend. Anushka was confused what to do?
Sheik in a very pleasing smile. Now you bitch will lick each one’s ass clean. Anushka was humilated she has never ever done this or even imagined this. She is a great actress and she knew that there are people who are ready to this to her asshole but she did not even expect that she would be doing this to the ugly people.
Anushka first hesitated and then the sheik gave her a hard chap with his cane. Now she pushed her head towards the ugly bodyguards and she released her tongue and she was feeling vomitting due to the shit smell but still she has to do so she touched the person’s asshole and she started to touch and again she withdrew.
Sheik got very angry and as he was smoking (just ligted the cigarette) he came to anushka and said that “If you don’t do this your friend will die”.
He took the cigarette and he made it upside down i.e the part where we keep the cigarette in the mouth,he inserted that part in the pussy of tamanaa.
Tamanaa was shocked as the fire was lighted it may come soon and burn her pussy. Tamanaa pleaded to Anushka “Anu please save me save me please Anu I m going to die”.
Anushka turned her head towards tamanna and she was shocked to see that she immediately turned her head towards the person’s ass and she inserted her tongue inside his ass and she started to lick it. This time she was licking really good.
Tamanna was crying in pain and so anushka did that as fast as she can. She tried to clean as perfect as she could. The soldier commented “Woow this bitch is good in licking ass”.
The sheik “is it?”.
Tamanaa was crying as the cigarette was coming very close to her pussy and Anushka cleaned every inch of his asshole. The person who was giving her the ass now relieved and said “ The best ass cleaner”.
The sheik laughed and took the cigarette from tamanaa’s pussy. Tamanaa was feeling as she got her life back.
EPISODE 8
After few hours now trisha was feeling something in her body she slightly opened her eyes to see what was the disturbance and she was shocked to see tamanaa and shreya were sucking her boobs while anushka was sucking and licking her pussy.
Trisha was not a lesbian and she dosent like these kind of stuffs but as her hands were tied she was not able to push them aside. Tamanaa was just sucking her nipples very hard and shreya was sucking her boobs and pressing her boobs and shreya was fingering her round plumpy navel too.Initi
Trisha started to moan well and then Jinnaah told that armpit. Now Shreya and tamanna started to move towards her armpits and they started to lick her dirty and sweaty armpit.
Trisha moaned and she wanted them to do it more when tamanaa realised that she was in her conscious she switched her lips to her lips. First trisha was not intersted then she started responding her and this feeling made her pussy to drip more and she dripped straight into the mouth of anushka.
Anushka was also getting horny.Trisha came to know that her legs are not tied. She just carried the two legs and put it on the shoulders of Anushka and she bent her legs so that anushka head is locked inbetween her leg and pussy. Trisha was giving force to anushka to lick her pussy.
Anushka was sucking till trisha attained her orgasm. Now trisha attained her orgasm by shoutinng “ooooooooooooooooooooh goodddddddddd fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck”.
Now Jinnah asked Anushka to get up and stand in a doggy style then he made Shreya to be in the doggy style at the back of Anushka and lick anushka’s pussy and ass. On her back it was tamanna and on her back it was trisha.
All were in a doggy style in a circle licking each others pussy till all of them attained their orgasm.
Anushka reached her orgasm fast than other woman. Now anushka was licking hard for Trisha but as trisha already attained her orgasm she was not attaining her orgasm soon.
Jinnah made all the ladies to lie down and as anushka cummed first he made Anushka to lick the pussy of tamanaa who was laid at the centre and he made to finger the pussy of trisha and shreya who were on the left and right side of Tamanaa.
Now Anushka was licking the pussy of tammu and fingering the other two pussy while her ass was fucked by Jinnah from the back. Anuska was not able to control her urge and the cock was fucking her at the back. Even though Shreya cummed two times due to the fingering of anushka. Anushka did not leave her she was just fingering her.
All the villlage people were gathered to see the play of these three bitches and the fuck of Jinnah on Anushka.
Jinnah took his big cock from the shitty ass of Anushka and he took his cock to Shreya. Shreya sucked his cock clean as it was inside the shitty ass of Anushka after getting his cock cleaned by shreya he again left his cock inside Anushka’s ass and started to fuck her badly.
Anushka couldn’t tolerate the pain as Jinnah’s cock was fully inside her ass and it was too big for her ass hole by the time trisha tamanaa and shreya lost the cum count they just forgot how many times they cummed and obviously even Anushka’s cum was leaking by her thighs.
Now after 45mins of ass fucking he left all his cummm inside the ass of Anushka. Anushka was in shame as she was ass fucked infront of so many villagers.
After he cummed he took a glass and when he took his cock out he made anushka to sit in the peeing position and he placed the glass straight near her asshole so that all the cum of Jinnah would get collectd in the glass.
All the cum were collected in the glass and he made all the 4 of them to have a sip of his cum from anushka’s ass and he made them to empty the ass cum of Anushka and Jinnah.
06-03-2014, 04:44 PM
EPISODE 10

That day Jinnah did not
Trisha “I don’t know who is the pimp they made us trap over here”
Tammu: Yeah I don’t know who did it but I m sure that we don’t have any chance of escape. We even don’t know are we in India or other country?
Anushka: They made us cheap than a slave. The whole village people saw us naked and we had cums of all the village men. I don’t know how much person cummed in that?
Shreya: They even turned us a lesbians.
Anushka : we did not have bath for the past 3 days.It is so sweaty and disgusting but they are not worried about it.
Now they heard a shoe sound. A bodyguard came and he pulled them by hairs to the main hall. He ordered the women there to apply oil on them. The working women came with a bottle of oil and they poured it on all of them. Now all the actress were full with oil except their hairs.
Jinnah ordered “Start”.
A man came and he tied their hands back and they inserted a clamp to the nipples of all the actress which was wired. The actress were just shouting in pain. Jinnaah was laughing the way they screamed and cried. Jinnah then told the bodyguard as 1.
Now the bodyguard had a remote in his hands. He just operated it and the actress were jumping and running as it was electric vibrator that will send mild earth current to the nipples.They shouted like anything and they were jumping. Jinnah and the others were laughing at them. Jinnah ordered shreya to come front….
Shreya was crying and she just came front jumping and crying. Shreya couldn’t control the pain and jinnah said.
“tell me you are a whore right?”.
Shreya replied “yesss I am a whore whore a dirty whore…”.
Jinnah “ ohhh Good…” AS their body was oiled he ordered his bodyguard to whip them for talking without the permission of Jinnaah in the room.
Now the bodyguards chose all the actress and they started to hit them with a belt. The actress were not able to tolerate that as they were getting whipped and electric current in the nipples.
Trisha who was not able to tolerate and told “Please don’t hurt us please we will do anything please”.
Jinnah asked “What will you do?”.
Anushka replied “Anything as you say sir anything”.
Now Jinnah smiled and asked them to make ready the club. They all were colared like a dog and they were asked to walk in four legs to the club. In the club there were lots of men drinking and playing cards. When they found these bitches they were all happy.
The bodyguards said that these bitches are your slaves today…
And all the people were shouting in happiness. There were 100s of men and the bodyguards asked all the other workers in the club to go out. He made only the customers and the cooking people in. The servers were all sent out and for 100 people only 4 woman has to serve.
Now tamanna trisha anushka and shreya each one flew to a direction and they started to take orders and tried to serve fast. When they were taking orders the men used to pinch their nipples and hips. When trisha was taking order a person took a fork and inserted into navel and was rotating it.trisha was experiencing the pain too much in her navel. For tamanna a black person spitted on her face saying that white chick deserves back. Tamanaa was not supposed to wipe the spit from her face.
Anushka was taking order when some guys were just hitting her ass with their hands her ass cheeks turned red but still she was concentrating on the order.
When Shreya was taking order a man was inserting his toe inside her pussy and he was fingering her.
These bitches has never been humilated like this. Now the customers made anushka trisha shreya and Tamanna to bend down and they inserted a big carrot inside their ass. The carrot was fully pushed to their ass. 95% of the carrot was inside their ass. After inserting again they were doing the work. The girls became very tired as the people came to know that these bitches were serving many people started to visit the club.
After 3hours of hard work the crowd asked the three bitches to get on the table. The bodyguard was standing there with his belt.
Now the crowd asked the 4 sluts to take the carrot out with utter shame Anushka,Tamanna,Trisha and Shreya took out the carrot which was fully wet as it was inside their ass and that was smelly.
The crowd asked to exchange it to each other so Anushka gave it to Tamanna and Tammu to Anushka. Trisha to Shreya and Vice versa. Then the crowd all cheered up all the four to eat the carrot completely. The actress were shocked and they did not want to do that. The bodyguard then said that if they do not obey this they will get the whip again.
With tears and shame all the four actress caught hold of their breath and they stated to eat the carrot.That was smelling and they were equally eating the shit of the other actress. All the actress was felt this as the extreme shame in their life.
But somehow without vomitting they ate the whole carrot and entertained the poor people. The food left remaining by the customers were asked to eat by the bitches.
They did that….

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread:AuthorReplies:Views:Last Post
Wink [Bollywood] Indian tv serial actress Hindi chudai story Mandar8898 14 366,097 10-07-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: puja017
  Priyanka Chopra Sexually Molested SexStories 13 101,007 04-08-2014 07:47 AM
Last Post: Drp
  Sneha Ass Hole Fucked - South Indian Actress Sex-Stories 4 61,162 07-22-2013 01:55 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  South Indian Actress Trisha Incest Sex Story in Tamil English Sex-Stories 4 183,342 09-04-2012 01:45 AM
  Slave To Sexy South Indian Actress Sex-Stories 1 33,739 08-30-2012 09:24 AM
  Sameera Reddy Sweating and Humiliated Sex-Stories 1 22,120 07-15-2012 08:43 PM
  South Indian Nympho Namitha Sex-Stories 2 17,546 06-13-2012 06:57 PM
  Trisha Krishnan - Darling of South Fucked Sex-Stories 0 36,417 05-29-2012 09:50 AM
  South Indian Actress Shriya Saran's Sexpedition Sexy Legs 37 120,748 01-22-2012 08:40 AM
Last Post: SexStories
  South Indian Actress Priyamani Sex Story Sexy Legs 2 126,682 09-09-2011 06:37 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs