A Painful game with Mousi
The story of my mousi which
happened about 2 yrs back when i had a my schooling,
as i wanted to improve my grades my parents decided to tuition me to my massi,as she is a banker so me and my parents decided to tution me with her as she was free at around 7 and she could spend a hour to guide me in my studies to which she agreed. as everyone at that age i too was always excited about sex but never had any ill intention towards her and never thought that one day i could bang her. now let me describe about my mausi padma!!!

she was staying about 4km apart from my house and i used to visit her
every evening!!!she used to wear saree all the time and she is about 5.6" tall and her size is 38K-34-36, her boobs are very big and she used to attract all the guys in locality!! she had a boring husband who was gm of the same bank that she was working on and he was at all time devoted to his work and leaving household duties a side which would depress my aunt sometimes.many used to flirt with her but she will not allow any as she was strict as well as conservative!!!she has a son who is 4 yrs old who was in a boarding school!!! then during my exams unfortunately my parents got leave and they had planned an outing to some others for 10days and due to my exams i could not go!!!so i was staying in my house.. they picked me and dropped at mausi's home my mom told me to study well, then mausi said i ll take care of his studies aap buss enjoy karna koi tension mat lena!!

then i took my books out and mausi started guiding me with my studies but i just couldnt concentrate in my studies..she gave me some work and left to have shower,i was having some problem with my studies and afterwhile when she came out of the bathroom i called her and asked about the problem.she was in bathing robe but still she came over me and talked about the problem so finally i understood and as she was about to leave her robe got stuck in the nail og the table.she attempted to pull out accidently the robe tore and her milky white thigh was visible..i saw those wonderfull white thigh and instantly i had an hard on.i was feeling guilty for that but was enjoying the scene and i couldnt take my eyes out from her thigh.i started having sexual intntion for her..she was trying very hard to take her robe out so i helped her with her robe and accidently brushed my finger to her thigh which sent electric shock to jy whole body.she went to her room to chnge n i was there watching her ass swaying all the way which was so sexy i just wanted to go and grab those lovely ass she had.afterwhile she called me for dinner and uncle was there too in the dining table we had a little talk and started having dinner. at that
time uncle asked mausi to come with him to mumbai as he was going for a seminar programme adn he would have a company and they could have much fun but mausi told" him that i have work in office and many documents were left to be processed and diety is
alone too!!"
Me: u can go mausii will be okay!!i have stayed alone many times before this.....
Uncle: No, your mausi is right! she should take care of you and your studies
also!!!
Me: but i dont wanna be a problem
uncle:ihahaha i am telling u r a problem but ur mausi is right do as she say
mausi: ok eat fast and go to study, day after u have your exam!!!
then i went to study in guest room!! then after i reached to room i hurriedly turned off the light and removed all the cloths and started jerking off thinking of her lovely ass and thigh! suddenly i got a call from mausi saying that" study well don"t sleep"
i continued jerking off and afterwhile i opened my book and after some time i heard a knock at
the door!!! i wore my trousers and opened the door and it was my uncle
and mausi!!! then suddenly she came into my room and saw all the books then
she thought that i was studying only then my uncle told " deity your mausi
will be here only if u want any help just ask her!!!
then he left to his room!! then she was teaching me and i studied
everything and was very tired!!

she told to sleep and wake early tomorrow and left the room...i opened the door and followed her to her room and started peeping through the door lock to see my mausi and my uncle....my uncle was lying half naked in the bed and my mausi went to change her clothes,afterwhile she came in a pink nighty which was upto the thigh which again gave me a hard on..i took out my dick and started rubbing it....uncle turned off one of the lamp in the room and got ready for sleep and mausi went behind and started kissing his neck and climbed at him but uncle did nothing and afterwhile mausi also slept....i was prettu aroused so again i went to my room and jerkef off and slept.....
next day was leave for me and i was studying well!! my uncle went to his trip and we
both were alone but i dint did anything stupid i just kept watching her ass and glimpse of her cleavage!!!
next day i finished my exams and i was playing my playstation then at
evening mausi came home and asked aboout the exam and we had a little talk.afterwhile i went to take bath and came out for the shower.i took some oil and started applying them and was watching tv and mausi came and suddenly she
slipped due to oil split in the floor she was carrying hot tea and it fell on my shorts, it was very hot but with
in a min she removed my shorts and removed my inner wear also i was naked
but it was paining i could not not bear the pain it fell on my penis but
nothing serious injuries happened.
i screamed in pain she almost cried and took a cloth and cleaned it well
and i could not walk at all she took me to bed and covered me with blanket.
then after some time doctor came and checked and told "its minor problem
only let him take rest and put some ointment!" and he went. then mausi just
came in and was crying and told "its all my fault"

Me:no problem..its my fault i split oil in the floor so you slipped anyway its paining slightly only!!!
mausi: ok beta let me put some ointment!!!
Me:no no i dont want that ointment!!
mausi: nothing is there beta doctor told to put!!!
then she removed the blanket and was putting some ointment in that and for
about 10min she was doing and my penis was grown to extreme of 7inch. i was embarassed and told her i dont want to use that
but she said there is nothing to be ashamed this is natural
mausi:bache main tujhe bahut nehelayi hoon haha and she was giving hand job like a milf!!! then suddenly i
splashed the cum in her face!!!
Me:am sorry!! i could not handle!!
mausi:you stupid boy what have you done!u should have warned me
me:sorry mausi
mausi:its okay i'll clean it!!!
Me: ok!!but tight now i want to urinate so bad!!
mausi: ok beta i will take u!!
then she took me to bathroom and i urinated then she
took me to my room and made me sleep told
mausi: i will take bath and u take rest! if u wand anything just call me!!!
she was taking bath and afterwhile it started gettinf hotter in my dick and pain started rising i yelled in pain she came running,she was naked covered with a towel in front only and asked what happened
beta!!
Me:its paining!!
mausi: oh my beta what is going on am very sorry!!! i will massage you!!
she applied the ointment and left to complete her bath and asked me to come along with her and sit near bathroom with ointlment!!
Me: you are taking care of me and i should help you!!!
she asked me to rub soap at her back as she couldnt reach completely to her back i started applying soap and while washing her i was trying to catch her
boobs but she had closed her arms and i was also trying to brush my dick in her ass
then she washed herself and went to her room and put on her clothes.then she called me in her room and asked about the pain and i told her i am feeling better and asked her to take me to hall so that i could watch Tv!!
then she took me to hall and she went to kitchen and started cooking!!i was enjoyin this a lot and afterwhile i again screamed and she came and asked wat happened beta!!
Me: its paining a lot!!

i was screaming hardly and she came to me and took my penis and then she started to give me handjob again and now i thought that she was enjoying this as much as i was and i started letting out soft moans but she didnt stopped so i got more courage !! then after some time i splashed all my cum on her!!!
Kala: u stupid boy!! what have u done again!!
Me: am sorry!! its paining a lot!!
she slapped me and told :i think u r doing this deliberately nd trying to act like innocent.i was shattered and i went to my room and didnt came for dinner
.mausi came to my room and told:i am sorry for what happened i just didnt expected that from u but u r grown up and i should not have done that...
me:no mausi it is my fault i was having bad intention towards since that accident with your robe and i dont want to sta here i am very embarassed i just want to leave.i am very sorry mausi i am a sinner
mausi:it is not your fault it is your age fault and i should have thought about that before giving u massage
me:dnt be sury mausi i feel embarass
mausi:dnt worry beta just sit simply i will massage u in different
way at night to make you forgive me for that slap but promise me that u will not tell to any one!!!
Me: ok i promise!!!
then she went and at night we were eating and after that we went to
sleep!!! and while sleeping i hear noise and woke up after hearing knock at the door.my mausi came inside my room wearing
only nighty and come to my bed sleeping beside me!!!she didnt told anything and i told her that i will sleep in hall if u want to sleep here
mausi:no stupid u just sleep here..cant u sleep here or am i disturbing you???
then at night i couldnt wait any longer so i started moving my hand towards her breast and started massaging it.she was facing opppsite so i was brushing my dick at her ass.i put my leg on top of her and started kissing her neck.she left out a soft moan i kept on kissing her neck and grabbing her huge tits and movng my dick aroung her ass.room was filled with sounds of aahaahhhhhh ooooohhhhhh mmmmmhhhmmmmm and i was planting kiss all over her body.....i turned her towards me and planted kiss on her lips and grabbed her ass ahhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh beta haan aise hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i kissed her breast and put my hand on her thigh and started lifting her nighty slowly and kissin her aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beta aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dhirreeeeeeee se dabbbbbbaaaaaaa but i didnt care i was vugrously squeezing her breast...i started fingering her puusy and she started m0oaning loud aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahhhhhhhhh bahut acha lag raha hain oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mat chod mujhe ahhhhhaaaaaa i kept on fingering her and rapidly moved my finger in her choot aaaaahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhh aise hi hain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh rukna matttt ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh bahut din huye meri chooooottttttttt ki pyasssssssss bijha de aahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmmm aise hi karta ja ahhhhhhh oooooooo i licked her breast and started bitinh her nipple then she went crazy oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh aarrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee dhirrreeeeeeee madddaaaaaaaarrrrchhhhhhoddd her abuse made me mad and now i was being rough i kept on bitinh her nipple and squuezed her breast forcefully taking out milk from it......aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaarrrrrrrrrr dega kya madarchod afterwhile i lifted her
and started her pussy very hard and she came at no time!!
mausi:beta this is wrong but i love u!!!
Me: me too !!
then i i kissed her lips for 5 min!! and kept sucking her pussy and was
playing with her boobs!!! i was pressing hard and pinching her nipples and
she was murmuring lot and now she started begging me to put my cock inside!!!nut i kept teasing her and kept fingering her ahhhhh ab aur mat tadpa mujhe dal de plllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz aaaaahhhhhhhhh then i rubbed her clit with the head of my dick and wiped the precum and still continued to rubb her clit she started scratching me and she couldnt hold much longer so she took my dick and
then inserted my penis into her!!
her pussy was tight because of long gap of sex!!!
mausi: beta your penis is so big please be soft!!
Me: haha mausi aap dekhti jao!!
Kala: just call me padma!!
Me: ok darling!!
then i started fucking her slowly and with no-time i increased my fucking
and was fucking like mad horse aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh nahi dhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh mar gaiiiiiiiii aaaaaahhhhhhhhh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ruk ja mar gai aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aha ah ah ah oh oh oh oh aah ah ah ah ya aha dhire aha aha ah then we started getting rythm aha ah ah ah oh ooh oo ah ah oh ah ahh ahh yea fuck me ah ahh motherfucker fuck me ah ah ah ooh yea like that ah ooohhh ah ah keep on fuckin meeee ahh like a bitch ahhhhh ooohhhh bahut tadpi hoon ah ah ah ooh ohho and finally i cum inside her and she came
thrice and i fell on her boobs and was sucking her!!
mausi: Beta this is the best sex i have ever had!!! i m feelin pain all over my body.......
suddenly i just bit her nipples and started another round of fucking, this
time i fucked her for about 30min and left her and slept!!
then at morning i woke up and told her that its paining again!!
mausi: u naughty!!
then she hoped on me and started jumping on me!! then my whole penis went
inside and she was ramping me like a horse rider and i was holding her
boobs tightly!!!
then finally she finished and fell on me!! but i was fucking well and i
came inside her at-last. then she took me to bathroom and made me to sit
and she was washing me!!!
Me: now shall i wash u!!
mausi: of-course.

then she was lying down and i fucked her hardly and was washing her!!!!
then after 10 min we took bath and she took me outside!! then she was
feeding me and after that i asked
Me: how is ur sex life with uncle?
mausi: beta ur uncle is going out always he fucked me last 2yrs back!!!
Me: he is such an idiot to have a wife like u!! he don"t know what to do
with u!! I LOVE U mausi!!
Kala: love u too beta!!
then she planted kiss all over and we were fucking all day!!
AFTER FUCKING MY OWN MAUSI I GOT LOT OF PLEASURE AT FIRST BUT DAYS PASSED BY AND I STARTED GETTING BORED BY THE SAME GAME SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE GAME TO MAKE IT MORE INTRESTING AND SINCE MY MAUSI'S SON WAS 14 YEAR NOW I DECIDED TO MAKE HIM FUCK HIS MOTHER AND FOR ME I'LL ENJOY THE SCENE WATCHING HER SON FUCKING HER SO I DECIDED TO THINK FOR A PLAN TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN.I TALKED ABOUT THIS WITH MY MAUSI BUT SHE WAS FURIOUS BY MY PLAN AND PROMISED TO NEVER TALK WITH ME AGAIN..SHE KEPT YELLLING AT ME FOR TALKING SUCH NONSENSE SINFUL ACT.I WAS GETTING PISSED OFF BY SEEING A SLUT YELLING AT ME AND I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO I WENT TO HER AND RIPPED HER CLOTHES AND STARTED SMOOCHING HER.SHE RESISTED BUT I FORCEFULLY KEPT ON SMOOCHING HER.I GRABBED HER ASS AND SQUEEZED THEM VERY HARD.I STARTED RIPPING OFF HER SAREE AND INSERTED MY FINGER INTO HER VAGINA.SHE WAS STILL RESISTING AND TELLING ME TO LEAVE HER NUT I DIDNT CARE WHAT SHE WAS TELLING ME AND I WAS BUSY AT MY WORK.I JUST KEPT ON FINGERING HER PUSSY AND TOOK HER BOOBS INSIDE MY MOUTH.I CARRIED HER AND TOOK HER TO THE BEDROOM AND THREW HER IN THE BED.I TIED HER HANDS AND STARTED REMOVING MY CLOTHES.SAALLI RAND BAHUT INNOCENT BAN RAHI THI AAB TUJHE DIKHATA HOON.I TOOK OUT MY BELT AND STARTED HIITTING HER.I BROUGHT A BIG THICK STICK AND INSERTED INSIDE HER PUSSY AND SHE YELLED LOUD NUT I DIDNT CARE.I KEPT ON INSERTING THAT STICK AND HER YELLING KEPT ON INCREASING......

BY SEEING THAT SLUT IN SUCH CONDITION MY WEAPON STARTED GROWING.I THREW THAT STICK AND LEANED ON HER AND STARTED KISSING ON HER NECK.I SAW HER RESISTANCE FADING SO I KEPT ON KISSING HER.I STARTED KISSING HER FROM TOE TO HER HEAD AND WAS KISSING EVERY PART OF HER BODY.I BROUGHT RAZOR FROM THE BATHROOM AND SHAVED OFF HER HAIRY PUBIC HAIR ON HER PUSSY.I ROUGHLY SHAVED OFF HER HAIR AND SHE WAS CRYING TO LEAVE HER BUT I WAS IN NO MOOD TO LISTEN TO HER.I LICKED HER PUSSY FOR 10 MIN AND INSERTED MY DICK INSIDE HER MOUTH AND STARTED MOVING HER HEAD.I MADE BLOWJOB ME FOR HALF HOUR.NOW MY TOOL WAS READY.SHE WAS LYING THERE LIKE A DEAD BODY SO I WAS FURIOUS AGAIN AND BROUGHT THE STICK TO WAKE HER AND INSERTED IT INSID EHER PUSSY BUT THIS TIME I WAS GENTLE.SHE STARTED MOANING AAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH.AB TERA DARD KAHAN GAYA RANDI......I THREW THAT STICK AND INSERTED MY DICK INSIDE HER PUSSY.SHE KEPT LETTING OUT MOAN AH AH AH AH AH OH OH OOH AHHH AAAHHHHH DHIRE.....BOL MAIN RANDI KO CHODO SO SHE REPLIED WHAT I TOLD HER SHE WAS MOANING AND SAYING AAAHHHH OOOHHHH AAAHHH CHODO IISSSH RANND KO FATDO ISKI CHOOT MAT RUKKOO AHHHHHHHHHHHH MAR GAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.I KEPT BANGING HER AND AFTER 30 MINUTE I CUMMED INSIDE HER.I WAS EXHAUSTED AND FELT ASLEEP ON TOP OF HER AND SHE WAS TIRED TOO.SUDDENLY THE DOOR OPENED AND MY UNCLE ENTERED IN THE ROOM AND SAW US LYING NAKED ON EACH OTHER AND FAINTED IN THE FLOOR.............

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  [Indian] Mousi Bani Patni-Part-2 87,936
  Maa, Bua aur Mousi ki Chudai 302,762
  Mousi Nikli High Class Randi 83,296
  Tickling Game with Mom 13,454
  [Indian] Mousi bani Patni 76,882
  Mummy aur Mousi ki Ek Saath Chudai 221,629
  Wild Summer with Mousi Anju 10,679
  It's Just A Game Between A Brother And Sister 13,930
  Sex Game 5,768
Thumbs Down [Indian] mousi ki chut maaari 17,346