Post Thread 
Sex in a Cinema Hall
08-31-2011, 04:42 AM
Sex in a Cinema Hall
Hi this sumit again, i am going to illustrate an incident which happened in my life just few days before that too was accidental.

On april 15th I called my friends who have come to see kolkata for sight seeing. Therefore, the next day we went to different malls in kolkata, and then to see kali temple, in dakshineswar. So we are tired of that day’s sight seeing. Next morning i called my friends for a movie in Jagat cinema Hall in Sealdah, but my friends refused to come because of the tiredness they got from the previous day’s wandering. Therefore I decided to go alone, there was small crowd in the theatre because the film was a bojpuri film. I buy the ticketand entered the hall. So i entered thwe hall and lightman show me my seat it was in the corner. By then the lights were been switched off. I was seating comfortably as no one was around near me.I settled down there was some advertisements going on the screen there was no one in my row since there is so many minutes to go for the film to be featured, within 10 min.

My row was empty and the lights have been switched off completely, by that time i saw one middle aged lady came and sat beside me, first I could not notice but when the time went i could see her face better from the light of the screen, before i noticed she was little bulky . With big boobs . I came to know that she was married with a kid. The lady asked me what’s the time now? I replied .She inquired about me after that she introduced herself as Kakoli, she was married and with kid as time go by we started to speak some informal things by this my hands i.e my ankle accidentally crushed her boobs I felt something spongy and realised that it was her boobs I requested her pardon, she told me not to bother about it as it was nice to both. As I am a jovial and humourous person i touched the boobs, squezzed it intentionally she smiled and flicked her eyes oh my god i could not believe my fortune because a lady has given the green signal as the theatre is dark no one could catch us because I am the corner person and she was beside me so i started to squezze the boobs her breasts were so soft i took my hand inside her blouse, began knead her breast.

I saw her eyes were half closen, her mouth were too half opened she then put her hands in my pant touched my crouch as i loved to be sucked by anyone i asked if she wants it she said yes. then i opened my zip, took my cock out she forced her hand on it and moved my foreskin of the cock head to the base of my cock my pink forehead could be seen in the darkness as it was shining with the pre-cum on it. she came in front of me stooped and squatted in front of me. Now my cock was before her face straight to her mouth. She then clasped my cock with her lips and wriggled her tounge into my cock hole. She brought her hand under my balls and slightly pressed it.

With the other hand she slid back my foreskin right back to the base of my cock. She slowly slid her mouth and slowly engulfed my cock deep into her mouth. I could feel the back of her mouth and she started to pull back. soon she was pumping my cock in and out of her mouth and all the while she was wriggling her tounge and kneading my balls. Constant sucking brought a lot of pre-cum and she swallowed it. Her tongue was swirling on the cock head inside her mouth i could not bear it anymore as my cock was on fire for about 15 min. I shoot my load of semen into her mouth she then drank everything and came up and sat we two then exchanged sweet kisses. She took my limp cock into her hand this time i could feel the firework in my groins i was startled at this gush of fortune. Later the cock grew up.

oh my god she increased her pace with hand and played with my balls later i cummed on her hand. Her neck and boobs we french kissed for sometime by then the film was approaching the climax then i squatted before kakoli to suck her boobs she took her pallu and let me inside I loosed the blouse hook then began to suck oh my god her nipple is 1 inch long i can’t contain her bulky boobs in my mouth, she let a soft moan i pressed the other boob with my lefthand then i changed my postion that was pleasurable then i took her peeticoat up, went inside started to lick her clitoris licked her pussy that was great i liked the smell it created she began to let a big moan later she had a massive orgasm it squirted on my face .Then i left them to kiss me. kakoli felt that she couldn’t fuck me and bade me good bye.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
Post Thread