Post Thread 
School Life Sex
06-09-2012, 12:00 PM
School Life Sex
Hi I am nikhil and I had just finished my tenth standard board exams and had started applying for admission to the nearby schools. I had good enough marks and my parents wanted me to change to a cbse school as they felt they were better . The nearest of them was a coed school in the nearby town. I had grown up and studied in my village in a small boys only school .The thought of studying in a school where there were ladies and female teachers was a new and interesting prospect .I got through the admission process fairly easily and classes began soon enough. For the first few days i was in total awe as i was quite shy and had no experience of chatting with girls of my age . I had earlier told you that this school was in town and so the girls here were very friendly and easy going. I decided to pick up my courage and head for the gals as the other guys in my class were quite fast and many had picked up girl friends by the end of the first week . I had an eye on a gal called nikita , she was next to me in roll number so during practicals she was paired with me. The practicals were to be done in pairs and i knew this was my best chance at hitting a gal. As i have told you i have no experience with gals i was quite in a confusion on how to impress her . Studies were always a strong point for me and i decided that preparing well for the practicals was the best way to impress her . The next practical was physics and we had to do an experiment with a simple pendulum. I read the theory portion very well . The practicals were in the afternoon hours and we had to leave for the labs after finishing our lunch . When i was having my food nikita came near me . I was nervous seeing her . She then told me that she could not read anything bout the experiment and asked if i had prepared. I said yes and told her it was an easy experiment and i could help her out . While we were going to the lab i described the procedure to her . She was anxious as our physics sir was a little tough on us and he would sign the records only when we answer the questions that he asked . Any how we started doing the practicals . The apparatus was such that we had to do it at the edge of the table and we had to sit facing each other . The experiment was to let go of the bob of the pendulum from one end and then take the time taken to complete ten swings to and fro . I told her that i will keep the times and record the timings . She stood up and started doing the experiment . Our school uniform was this churidhar and shawl for the gals . While doing the experiment she had to stoop a little and it was then i noticed her cleavage . She was sweating a little and so i could see the sparkle in her chest . It was the first time i was seeing such a wonderful scene live . I had seen a lot of blue and a films but to see the beauty directly was something different . She did not have very big breasts , i guessed it must be around 34 size but it looked firm . She adjusted her shawl as she must have noticed my occasional glance on her chest. We finished the practical soon enough and got our records ready . I went first and got it signed . I helped her prepare for the questions and she went but she was very nervous and she forgot everything that she studied and she got a good firing from our teacher . She was in tears when she returned to the seat . I consoled her but she asked me how she will prepare in such a short interval. I told her there must be some way. I had two plans first one was to put in a fake signature and the second way was for myself to take her record and answer the questions hoping the teacher would not remember that i had come earlier . I decided on the second way and told her . She did not want to land me in any trouble and so she that it was not necessary . But i grabbed the record from her and went to the teacher s room . It was my luck that our practical teacher had just gone out to the office and our theory teacher had taken his place . She asked me questions which i answered and then she took the record and signed it without checking the name . I was relieved . Nikita was waiting outside the room and she was quite happy to see me come out without any trouble . I told her that there was no problem . We chatted all the way while returning to the class to take our bags and then to the bus boarding station . I asked how she will return the favour . She told she ll give me a lunch at her house.We had talked a bit about our families and i learnt that she was from a well to do family and her father was a rich business man and that a car used to come to pick her up daily . She went on saying that she was a little weak in studies and that i had to help her with that . By this time we had reached the front of the school and she walked to her car that was waiting and i continued my way to the bus shelter.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
06-09-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: School Life Sex
Everything had changed for me overnight . She had triggered something in me that no other person had ever before . I was suddenly feeling loneliness . It was not love or was it i am not sure. Thoughts about her haunted me . By the time i came to my senses it was midnight . The next day i set for school with a new vigour a new enthusiasm that had never been in me before . The morning hours passed by quite fast and it was only when the bell rang for the break that i realised i had been staring at her for three hours . During the break everybody went to the canteen where they served snacks . I strolled on with my friends hoping to catch her there . I brought some food and was searching for a seat when a voice called me from behind . It was her. Studied today s portions she asked. I smiled at her and told her i have made a decision not to help out anybody today. She smiled and asked me ," was it too much trouble for you yesterday?? In any case i have decided to give you a treat . Its my birthday this saturday and you are invited to my house ." I was in a fix i did not know whether to accept the invitation or not . May be she was giving me a lead and i should not waste it i thought . I replied to her that i will be there at the function but she would have to give me a hell of a treat . She smiled back and took the nearby seat . We started having the food chatting meanwhile . I learnt from her that she was from a rich family her father was a diplomat in a foreign country ,her mother had divorced her father and had remarried and settled in states and that she had an elder sister who was now very much looking after her in her father s absence . The bell rang and the classes began . The next two hours were english hours and i dozed off . Since there was staff meeting there was no practicals today and we left for our homes early . I caught a sight of her by the stairs and while coming down asked her the details of her party . She told it was in her house and that there were no other guests other than her sister and few other classmates . I did know her place very clearly and knowing this was an opportunity i asked for her phone number in order to get the directions to her house . She gave me a mobile number and told me that it was her sister s number . My spirits went down hearing this . Anyway i kept my smile and we parted for our homes . Saturday soon came . She reminded me of the event in the morning and told me that i could come by five thirty . After the school i rushed home and dressed up in the best clothes i had with me . I was kinda getting nervous but i did not why . After boarding the local bus and getting down at her stop i called her from my mobile . The sound that answered at the other end was not a familiar one . I introduced myself and asked who i was speaking to . It was her sister and she told me the directions to her house. I reached there soon enough . Her house was really big and there were some of my classmates around at the entrance . I was a little embarrased to see that i was the only guy from our batch that she had invited . It was not that i was the only guy at the party as there were many . I figured out that it might have been her old classmates or her sisters colleagues . I had reached the door when nikita saw me and welcomed me inside . She was looking very gorgeous today in her white top and denims . She introduced me to couple of her friends and started showing her house . Her house was beautifully furnished but i was more interested in the beauty queen near me . She was looking more beautiful than she was in school . Her eyes had a sparkle ; a sparkle that making my heart skip a beat. She had a fair complexion and the dress suited her well . Perhaps there was light makeup but i had noticed anything except the lipstick which accentuated its beauty . Her clothes were figure hugging and so i could make out the shape of her breasts clearly . I could see the outline of her brassiere through the light material of her shirt . Her bust was not very big actually she was probably on the smaller side . But what caught my mind was how firm her breasts looked . Her shoulders meandered to her slim waist which continued to butts which might have been little bigger for her petite frame but it only increased her looks . Her legs were long and inviting that i had to control myself . We had seen pretty much of everything in her house and we started walking back to the main hall . I made her lead the way on the pretext of not knowing the way . The sight of her from behind was awesome . Her butts moved with the rhythm and grace of something divine . It was hard controlling myself . In the main hall it was a grand commotion and there was this cake cutting ceremony . It was then that i noticed her sister . She had shown me photographs of her sister while we were seeing around the house . Her sister was actually a sex goddess . She was not as fair as her sister but i could see even from the distance that all eyes were feasting upon her . She was wearing a ghagra choli silver in colour and a blue skirt . Her dress was shiny but that could not take away from her . The ceremony was over and nikita dragged me to her . We had already conversed through phone and so needed no introduction . Her sister had a husky voice which suited her external appearance . Nikita went on explaining how i had helped her out in the practicals and how we had become nice friends .She then told me her sister was a doctor and had clinic nearby.

06-09-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: School Life Sex
I had never known that doctors could be so beautiful . Her sister was not as fair as her but she raw sexuality oozed out of her . Eyes that were like her sister except that they were longer and lips that were sharper and jaws that gave her beautiful face the final touch . You could say she was a piece of art . She had a bigger bust which was more rounded there was no wonder why everyones eyes were on her ; upon those atleast size 38 boobs

Post Thread