Post Thread 
My Sister's Gangbang
05-11-2012, 06:15 PM
My Sister's Gangbang
hi,
i am vivek 23 years and my sister puja is 17 year old. This event took place couple of months ago.
Our parents had to go out to attend a marriage ceremony of a relative and it was at least
going to to take five days in coming back and my sister was having exams in her school. Hence it was
decided that she should stay and and i was also told to stay for looking after the house, i had just
returned from hostel a couple of days ago. So they left home leaving two of us alone. On third day
after our parents had gone , puja's exams were over . That day she straight forward went to a friend's
home from school , she had told me that earlier that she will be coming late . So she came back in
the evening at around 5 p.m , had some snacks and went to bed without even changing her school uniform.
I could understand she was very exhausted after the whole day event because she was studying till late
night for today's exam. I asked her about today's exam, she said it went well. So i though not to bother
her much and let her sleep .Actually i was wanting her to get into deep sleep so that i could get the
opportunity to look under her skirt and touch her boobs (her boobs are really soft and warm yaar!!!).As
soon she went into sound sleep , i began to look for my opportunity . Her school uniform is of white
shirt and white skirt and her skirt is almost 2 inches above her knees . In her sleep skirt went couple
of more inches up revealing half of her thigh , but it is never enough for me so slowly pulled up her skirt
looked at her whole thigh and panty ,she was wearing blue colour panty. But these are the usual stuff,
the real thing that happened was at night. At night about 9 0'clock she woke up and we had our dinner ,
but she still didn't changed her school uniform , she was still in lazy mood . Just after the meal
there was knock at the door .I went towards the door to check it out and opened it.Just as i opened the
the door four men barged into the house, they were robbers. One man immediately put a knife on my neck
and told me if i don't make any trouble and do as told to me i will not be harmed. I knew cooperating
with them was the only smartest thing to do , so i told them take whatever they wanted and leave us.
By this time my sister came along got the idea of the situation. She got really scared but i told her
that they won't hurt us if we do exactly what we are told to do. So they began to search the house for
all kind of valuables, they knew there main searching place should be the closet of the bedroom and suitcases.
So they got some cash and gold ornaments but still they ransacked the house in search for more. There was
one trunk which was locked but i didn't knew where was its key ,i had given keys of all the other closet
and suitcase. I told them there is nothing much in it hence not to bother , but they didn't believe me
and began to taunt me. I told them that i don't have and there is nothing useful in it to you people ,
but still they didn't believe me and began to threaten me saying they can break the lock but if i cooperate
they will not hurt me. But me repeated convincing was in vain so they began to beat me severely. Now i
had to come up with an idea to save myself so i got one by luck . One man hit me on the head from behind
with something very hard which made me a feel a bit d easy, i took the opportunity and acted as i have
fainted and dropped on the floor. Others got mad at him saying why he had to him so hard , he said he
didn't hit me so hard but anyway they believed it that i am unconscious now. So they concentrated on my sister, she was standing in front of them.
They asked her for they key of the trunk and they got the same answer from her, she was all too scared on
what happened right now. So they began to break the lock of the trunk. I had opened my eyes partially to see
what was going on , three of them busy in breaking the lock while the fourth one was with my sister.I was very
cautious not to be seen awake. The one with my sister seemed to be in a mischievous mood.He was screening head
to tow. He got close to to her and began to rub his hand on her back, she acted in shock and moved away
from him. He said i am not going to hurt you if you will do a couple of simple things for me, tell me
what colour bra and panty you are wearing ?. She was taken aback completely by this question and didn't
say a thing. So he said "ok, then i will check it out myself " and then he grabbed her skirt and tried to
pull it up , she began to scream and resisted his action by full force. That drew others attention who
busy with the trunk , one guy said " stop wasting time with her and do some useful work". He said "at least
we can have some fun with her". So they went into there work. Then he told her if she didn't comply to his demand
he will strip her naked and do all he could and then slit her throat with his knife. She got scared and began
to cry , he again asked her for her answer, he said he just want to see her panty . She said "ok, but please
don't hurt me". He gave a dirty smile at her and and began to pull up her skirt. she felt so embarrassed that
she put down her head and covered her face wit her hand. He pulled up her skirt all the way up revealing her
sexy thigh and panty , he said " you look really cute and sexy in this blue panty". By this time others had
managed to open the trunk and as i had told them earlier they found nothing valuable.So the fourth guy who was
who was still holding her skirt up told everyone to look at her or to say to look at her legs and panty.
Everybody got excited by the view , now everyone mind had changed and were interested in her. One guy said "
after so much work one needs some pleasure". She felt very uneasy by the looks of the four men. She began
to beg them to leave her, but it seemed there mind was set. Then again on man said " ok, let us see your bra
bra and we will leave you" , then she said " and if i do not do this", he said "then we will simply have
to rape you ". Hence she came to understand there is no way out but to do as they say , but she was not
having to do it herself , so he said " ok, i will do it but not fight back". So he went to her and began to
unbutton her shirt,she did showed her discomfort by stopping him a little bit but had to let go and as her
shirt opened , it revealed her melon shaped boobs trapped in her white bra , even i couldn't got the chance to
see her in bra and here she is semi-naked, but i couldn't see properly because seeing propels would mean
revealing my situation and i couldn't risk that , fortunately i was in a good position and view angle to
to see everything.Then one guy said to her " the design of your bra is very good , it shows a lot of the good
stuffs or to say boobs". She was completely embarrassed by this comment , so she tried to cove herself with
the shirt but he snatched it away from her then she tried to cover her boobs with her hands. Then a man said
"we removed your shirt to see your boobs , now let us see or else you know what". So unwillingly she let her
hands, she was still weeping. Then another man said " why don't you remove your skirt as well , we want to
see you in just bra and panty". she couldn't understand what to do , things were getting way off her lead.
Then a man suddenly came from behind , grabbed her and removed her skirt by force. Now she was just in bra
and panty in front of them. Then one guy said to other "mast maal hai re bhai". One guy asked her " what is
your boobs size?. She said " i won't comply to you anymore, you are not going to let me go , you people
will take advantage of me. He said "may be so , but the real question whether to kill you or not for not
listening to us " and he showed her the knife. This made her scared for her life, he again asked her the
same question. She told him her boobs size is 35" , he said " but to me it seems your size is 36" , why don't
let me check it out. He put his knife at her throat and said " do not try anything , it won't be of any use.She begged him not do this to her but he didn't listen.
So she stood frozen while he began to touch his boobs over her bra and began to press them. He said" no i
think your boobs size is 36" , then the other guy said " no you are wrong , let me check" and he also began
to do the same. Then he said " i cannot be sure about the size, but i could certainly tell her boobs are
really soft and warm ". Then one by one they took the chance and began to touch and press her boobs, belly
ass, thigh everything. One guy even put his hand under her panty to touch her bare ass. then all of a sudden
someone came up with an idea to see her dancing, they all agreed over it. We were having a CD player which
they were going to take with them.So they played a sexy video song (i had bought those CD home from hostel)
and they told her to dance over the music , but she said she doesn't know how to dance, so they told her to
copy the dance that was happening in the video. She seemed a bit reluctant ,they told her the consequences
will be sever , hence she began to dance in front of them and they also began to enjoy. Then after the dance
one guy told her to do the cat walk , which she did , she was beginning to accept everything. But she wasn't
doing it properly , so a guy said" kamar ko puri tarah se lachka ke chalo" , so she began to shake her hips.
Then a guy removed all his clothes, git naked and sat on on the bed and told her to sit on his lap , she wasn't coming to him he forced her to
sit on his lap. Then he said " games over , now the real thing " and he began to kiss her lips, neck and so
on , she did tried to resist but all attempt was in vain. Then he removed her bra setting her boobs free and
visible to everyone's eyes and pulled away her panty , showing her hairy pussy. She was screaming ,yelling
and crying like anything but they were laughing.Then he began to press her boobs real hard that she screamed in
pain, then he began to lick them and likewise he began to kiss and lick her whole body. She was continuously begging him
to stop it but when was he going to listen. After that he pushed his dick into her pussy with a thrust, immediately
she gasped and began to scream so loud that it could be heard even outside the house. As he continue to ravage her blood
tickled from her pussy. He told others , hey she was a virgin and so after putting his cum into her pussy he
again kissed and licked her boobs, belly, thigh and left her after he was satisfied. After that one by one others too
deflowered her, in the mean time she got so exhausted and was in pain that she fainted. The third and fourth person raped her
while she was unconscious. Hence after getting everything wanted they left the house. As soon as they went she woke up
and put on her clothes, i also woke up afterwords.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
Post Thread