Post Thread 
Mom Fucked by Neighbour
07-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Mom Fucked by Neighbour
Hello everyone, this is a story about how my mom was fucked like a slut by our neighbor. My mom is a conservative Indian woman. She is well maintained for her age. She is 5 feet tall and have medium sized tits and a nice round ass. I have seen many men grope her ass in the bus when it's crowded. She doesn't really complain because she thinks people will judge her.

This incident needs to be built up as so I will be posting details about each day which led to the ultimate climax. We had just moved to Mumbai from vizag and were getting used to life here. Mom and I moved earlier and dad had to stay in vizag because his office transferred him one month after. My school was supposed to start so me and mom came here one month before dad.

Day 1

While we were moving out furniture, I saw out neighbor. He was a 30 something well built man. He offered to help us move. He was a punjabi and lifted heavy items from the truck to the house. Mom thanked him and invited him for lunch. During lunch he told us that he lives here by himself and works at a call center. Mostly his shifts are night time but they keep changing. Now my mom was innocent and didn't really know how guys play tricks to sleep with a woman. I suspected his intentions were not good because after mom told him that my dad will move after a month, he smiled and asked us to go out for dinner. He knew he had little time to make his move. He knew that if he impressed my mom, he might have a chance to suck her boobs and fuck her ass because her man was away. The game was on!

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
RE: Mom Fucked by Neighbour
He knew that first he had to make mom like him and then drop in a hint of physical intimacy in order to convince her.

Day 2
Mom had said no to dinner the previous day so he made us breakfast. Mom had to accept it because otherwise it would be rude. He, mom and I ate together. After eating he helped mom clean the dishes. I was watching him as he tried to make every touch with her skin. He even rubbed his cock against her ass a couple time while passing by in the narrow kitchen. She knew what he was doing but didn't say anything

This went on for the whole week. He would visit us or mom and I would go to his place almost everyday. Mom also needed someone to talk to. He bought me computer games so I used stay on the computer and sometime he and mom would just chat. Earlier he used to call before coming but now he would come anytime be wanted. It was as if it was his own house. Mom also went to his flat regularly.

What was surprising was that when mom served him tea at out house, she always wore a sari. When she bent to give him tea, he would stare at her cleavage. Now no woman is that stupid. Mom was loving the attention this man was giving her. He had indeed become a temporary man of the house

Day 8

Something really strange happened that day. Mom was talking to dad around 10pm and he came inside. It was really late for him to be in out house and even mom was about to go to bed soon. Surprisingly mom didn't tell dad about this new man in the house. After the call was over, he asked mom if her husband knew him. She said she didn't tell him because otherwise he would be worried. He said that's a food idea and let's keep it a secret. Mom agreed. So basically they were keeping their affair secret.

Day 9
He came in early and mom was just out of the bathroom taking shower. She was just wearing her towel. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled too and then went in the bedroom to dress up. After 5 mins she called him and said she needed help to put on the zip of the shalwar kameez. I was shocked that mom wanted a stranger to help her dress but nothing happened that day. I knew she was sexually attracted to him as well.

07-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Day 10 is when he played his game. He completely started ignoring mom. No phone calls no visiting. Simply acted as if she wasn't even there. Mom didn't know about these games and was getting desperate to get his attention. She liked him and it was 20 days before her husband came there. She needed a man till then. He locked his door and left for a week.

Day 18 he called mom. She was more than happy to hear his voice. She asked him why he's ignoring her. He said he wanted to see if he could stay away from get but he cannot and that he lives her. Mom said she lived him too. I always used to spy on their phone conversations and was shocked when mom said that. But she also said that she has a family and cannot leave us. He said its fine as long as he can see her once everyday.

That night after I slept, mom went to his apartment. I knew this slut was going there for some punjabi style fucking. I thought the door would be closed but she was so horny she forgot to lock his door. I sneeked in and his behind curtain in living room. 15 mins later, they both came in the living room and were kissing each other. He undressed her and she took his clothes off. She started sucking his thick cock. Then he pushed her on the diwan and sucked her boobs. He turned her and put her in doggy style and inserted his cock in her. She moaned with pleasure. He increaed his speed and she started screaming like a cheap 50 rupee randi. He wasn't even wearing a condom. Then after 20 minutes he laid on the bed and she rose him reverse cowgirl style. They also fucked in missionary position and then went to the balcony and fucked doggy style. He came inside her. She kissed him and slept in his arms. I left his house after they were both asleep. She came back in the morning and told me the he will be living in out house till dad comes and told me not to tell dad about him.

They had sex everyday till dad came in our house and then she used to go to his house when dad went to work and have sex there. It has been 3 months and they continue to fuck each other.

Post Thread