Post Thread 
Incest with Akka and Aunty - Tamil Sex Story
04-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Incest with Akka and Aunty - Tamil Sex Story
hi
I am Raj 26. This is all about me and my incest encounters with gaythri akka and chandra chitti(Aunt). Its starts from my schooling age with my aunt. Who use to abuse me and fuck me at times. On my school days I use to stay with her since her hubby go out for temple tour like so. Most time she will mastrub for me and never allow me self masturbating. She use to suck my cock as if in BF cd's. she never refuted it. She loves to ride over me mostly and some time allow her to screw me on top. One such instance akka had a chance to view it. She reacted neither. But my bare body and cock made little disturbance. After that she use to smile on me.

On a later day when no one at home she called me to her room. Asked whether I took bath. I replied no and asked why. She smiled and pinched my thy's pointing my shorts and wispered in my ears "go, cool your self and come. you are still hot and I am wet". It mean me a lost. she followed me to bath room. I was shy told "akka please not come inside". She replied "its nothing da, if I come there". I said aunty is in down satres. she then asked me to go and chek it. When went down I saw , even outer the gate was closed. Then I returned to her room.

In mean time akka changed her dress inner wears. I saw her tight boobs and Dicky with inner wears before I went down. It is very much visible of her bare boobs, peeping with good cleveange. When i proceed to bath room she was siting on computer looking at me with smile I tough she will also come. Looking at me she said "Come quickly, clean and cool! OK". In half mind went inside bath room. I saw her one hand inside her thy's jerking with lifted her nighty just above up to her thy. This made me out of control and started masturbating in bathroom. She knocked the door and said "hey you come out its enough you bathed". I replied "still need some more time". she said "I know what you will do inside, Come out!" She offered me a towel. I was mild wet and on my shorts. The moment I came out she pulled me to bed.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
04-26-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Incest with Akka and Aunty - Tamil Sex Story
I was shocked and amazed. She started to masturbate me over my shorts and said "this is what u did inside, right" I replied "why you do this" in shy tone pulled out myself from her. she said if 45 year old aunt can do why not me. And encouraged me to play with her. I started to press her boobs and kiss them. she continued to masturbating my cock. I asked her "can I lift your nighty and do directly?". She said "only up to thy and not above. OK!" Then I started to press boobs directly inside her nighty. she pulled my hands down. I asked her why refusing now. She replied "don't do above da". I am confused and replied "Why?".

Later with no words from her mouth I understood that she actually wished me to finger in her vagina, instead pressing her boob any more. I did so for almost 30 mins. she could not hide her pleasure and started to mourn when she get mood full and orgasm She started pulling my cock close to her. By this time my shorts was completely down until my knee's.

She siting on edge of bed lifted her nighty fully showing her vaginal and naval regions up to her breast. I never imagined like that. My cock started lubricating. She signed me to to press the boobs with both of my hands. While her left hand rolling her vagina and with other hand pulled my cock, directing to insert the cock. I came to kneeling position, and started to suck her boobs. With closing eyes she started to enjoy it. But perfectly splited her vagina and dragged my cock inside deep.

04-26-2012, 02:39 PM
I had many surprises that day. My cock is doing freely in-out action like a small rat into a hole. Even my cock had grown twice my normal size of 5" x 1". Leaving my edge skin slided back, she slided it like a carret deep inside with full temper. She holded the cock near thys closly during the in-out action. I could feel her heat over her bearst. I dont know what to do with my hand and balanced on both sides of her hip on bed.

she worked like a monster holding my cock in one hand and other hand on my buttax back side, gave a big hit for every stroke. She continued with my errection ( www.indiansexstories.biz ) hitting her viginal internal walls. After 10 mins I felt I am cumming out but could not restrict cuming inside her. After finishing cuming she removed her hand from my cock and continued hip rocking hugging me tightly.

I could hold for another 15 mins only, but still she is going on and on. she hold my hip with one hand and on other hand gave a neat gentle massage for my back bone from top for 2-3 times.Suddenly my cock got erection again. She then adjusted little and made my cock insertion full inside her vagina, laying me on floor. I got good erection and started kissing her. she then fingered for a while over her vagina with my cock. She started jumping for second time, and my hot cock was flapping her vaginal walls with sweet sound, along with her sweet
mourning.

I didn't open my eyes, but enjoying. In another 10-15 mins she collapse on me with huge mourning...hmmmm....and kissing But still hips moving gentle and slowly. Then me also cummed 2nd time. After 3-4 min she laid on me flattering her legs apart over me. I was eager to see my cock again. she did not stand up. So I let down my hand and felt that still my cock is in full temper inside her vagina. But her vagina started to little looser, accommodating my cock in side. I gave a little jerk to my cock,hitting it inside vaginal walls with zap...zap... sound.Her face shows that still she is enjoying that after math. With my little little jerk she got enhanced pleasure same as I have.

She stood up after a while and sat on the bed spreading her leg apart leaving her nighty down up to her knees. I moved closer to her from floor into her open legs keeping my face close to her vaginal part over nighty. She was holding her hands over her vaginal like oval symbols where I kissed on the hand making her little jerk and hand pressing her vagina as if fingering around. This made her horny again. Removing her hand I lifted nighty and laid her on back in bed. Her wet vagina invited my erected cock. I fingered her wet vagina skin. My fingering made her horny more and more.

Now her knees started to hit my cock and made it like a pendulum. I sat on bed and continued fingering. Now her hands started its job on stroking my cock. She was smiling at me which made to kiss her lips and fled over her like a storm this time its my action. she was simply lying on bed allowing me to enjoy. When I start inserting my cock didn't had full friction, since her vagina was little loose and also my cock with less erection.

I tried all position as if seen in BF's. I cummed again but she could not get orgasm. It disappointed me and so she kissed me and told in silent language saying "me its ok da and thanks for the first" Then she had a bath. In mean time I browsed in net. She came and asked me to take a bath. We had a happy time. But I had a small doubt of pregnancy since we forgot condom while we had our sex. Its fact that with curiosity and sudden pleasure only we forgot it as every one of us do it. Right!

Post Thread