Post Thread 
How my Wife became a Whore
04-28-2012, 04:14 PM
How my Wife became a Whore
Hi all, This is Pankaj. I am 28 years old i am working with a MNC in bangalore. I have been married for 5 years. My Wife's name is Charu. She is also working with me in the same organization. We are a happy couple. Charu is 25 years old & she is from delhi. I am from Bangalore though. Charu is a modern woman and she is quite smart like any other delhi girl. Now let me tell you abt how she looks, she is a fair punjabi girl with flawless skin, her stats her 38-28-36. She is busty & nymph. She has big finger & feet nails and she always applies shining silver nail paint on them. She has long thick black hair which suits her white flawless skin well. Charu is curvy and her curvacious body attracts the men everywhere. Sometimes i feel jealous but sometimes pride to have a beautiful wife like charu. Charu knows that she is beautiful and she makes lots of eye contact with men. Sometimes when i am with her it seems that she is talking to me but looking at other men. In our office, people always ask me to throw a party in my home so that they can mingle with my wife, and specially my boss who had his eye on her for a long time.

Like i said charu is a nymph she makes me to do lot of things for including her foot massage. She loves it. Charu has a fetish for high heels and smelling armpits. At a very first sight she looks like as if she belongs to anelite class and at times she looks quite sophisticated. She speaks english all the times and speaks hindi when it is required but that too in her english accent. Charu doesnt like keeping hair in her body so she gets her pussy regularly shaved by me. I love doing this job for her as i can have a good view of her creamy thighs. I love licking her cunt as it is quite juicy and mellow. Due to her fair skin she has got a pink pussy & her melons are dark pink. She is ass virgin as i never tried it. The irony is, having such a horny wife she doesnt let me fuck her. i have tried to fuck her but somehow i was unable to satisfy her as i came out soon, however, she wants me to lick her pussy all the time and by doing this it is easier for her to reach orgasm.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
RE: How my Wife became a Whore
Charu loves flirting with men whenever we went to parties she used to flirt with my friends & my boss of course. My friends always compliment me that i am lucky to have such wife. But actually i knew there hidden meaning behind it. One morning Charu was on leave and i was going to office charu asked me if i can drop her to her bank as she wanted to deposit some money in her savings account. But her bank was in opposite direction so i unwillingly said that yes i can drop u but that statement annoyed her so she rudely said that ''Fine u keep on sleeping i'll manage myself'' as we have one car and we used to go to office together so i advised her to go by public transport, she agreed to it and started getting ready, i was still lying on bed, i noticed that she is wearing a skin tight white suit with chudidaar salwar as charu is busty she was looking quite hot. She applied red nail paint on her fingers both hands and feet, she was flaunting her red lipstick with light blue eye shadow, then she kept her hair open and applied some good perfume and a nice pair of black pencil heels. She was looking like a bombshell. Before leaving she told me that she will come back soon & will make some good dinner for night.

The day was hectic and i was back from office by my usual time 6.00 pm. I was exhausted but charu looked quite stunning. As she was in a small denim nicker and a skin tight short white top. Her cleavage was quite visible and her ass looked great & big. She was doing her things in kitchen and i was staring at her ass, Her ass was was like two big circles with volume following nice pair of creamy thighs. She saw me and teased me that if i watch her ass i have to pay her some money, she stated behaving like whore just to tease me. She was just having fun but this idea was a turn on for me. My dick got hardened after watching her role play as whore. I imagined what if she would have been a whore & i would have been her pimp.I always imagined her with other guys and masturbated after that. But i am kind of jealous husband i can imagine this but in real i always felt jealous when i used to see her flirting with other men. That night i asked her if i can fuck her she said that she can allow me lick her pussy but she does not want me to fuck her as i always wanted a baby but she never wanted a kid as it could spoil her sexy figure. After taking her permission i started licking her juicy pussy and she came on my face twice. She was dominant she wanted every move to be made by her own way so she ordered me to lick all the juice and make her pussy clean. I did as it was ordered by her. Then i slept near her. Charu said that she wants me to tell something but i will promise that i will not mind. I agreed. She said that when she was going to bank she coudnt find any auto so she decided to catch the local bus. In bus there was very cheap kind of crowd she faced who were staring her and she said that ''Pankaj ther were few people who were literally raping me by there eyes and there was this man in his mid 40's he took the advantage of the crowded bus. You wont imagine pankaj what he did he just cam behind me and fixed his big tool right behind my ass and remained in same position for almost 20 mins & due to his action i became horny, he couraged to hold my hand then he took it to his dick as the bus was fully crowded no one was able to watch us and i was so scared that i did not even protest. Then i asked her ''Darling did you hold his dick then'' she replied that i had to as u know once i became horny i was unable to control myself!. In my mind i was thinking what a whore my wife is, but after to listening all this i came in my pants as it was giving me turn on and my wild fantasy of watching my wife fucked by other man come true. I did not discourage her i just said that yes we have some social bad elements in our society who are opportunist and always are in search of low hanging fruits and said that she did nothing wrong as it was quite natural but in my mind i knew what truth was.

04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
After that incident i noticed that she started wearing revealing and short clothes be it office or be it in public. She started looking more stunning and gorgeous. My male colleagues admired her and female colleagues started talking about her. But she never gave a damn and continued her business. One day she told me that she wants to invite some people from office and wants to throw a small party for which i agreed and i said that we will make it on sunday as more people can come & enjoy. She wanted to also invite a special person and that was her colleague Vikas. Vikas was a new guy in office and was quite charming as all girls used to drool over him and he used to flirt a lot with my wife charu which i knew but i never said anything to my wife. Some people doubted that my wife has an affair with him. But may be it was just a rumour as they were very close and they used to take breaks together. Vikas was young and used to be eye candy for all ladies across the office. Now party day came, Charu was making herself look like an FTV Model, she was wearing less clothes and that too with a white transparent top and with a tight denim short skirt which might cause a heart attack to people if they see her back, her ass was looking even bigger than other days. She told me that i should serve drinks to all guests and she will welcome them. Then the party started with a loud music and later we played havana when people started drinking alcohol. I saw two men were continuously watching her ass while she was talking with someone and then they were making some lewd comments on her later on one man took his camera cell phone and took the picture of charu's ass. As he knew that people are busy with themselves he took few pictures of charu specially her assets, everything was visible to me as i was looking for people who were watching my wife. Then all of a sudden i heard charu shouting ''VIKAS'' & here was the eye candy Vikas, charu ran as soon as he arrived and hugged him it was quite embarrassing for me but i managed to see that. People noticed this but ignored. Now, charu went to kitchen to have some water and i followed her, I told charu about that hugging incident so she said we are just friends and i need to broad minded and be prepared for this as she is not from some village and she was just hugging not fucking with him. So, i thought that she is right and i need to be broad minded, so i changed the topic by saying that she is looking hot and some men were clicking her pictures specially her ass's pics. She smiled and said that i am lucky to have her as all men want her and i have got her but in my mind i was thinking that i hardly fucked her, I just lick her pussy all the time. She again went near vikas and asked her that she has ( www.indiansexstories.biz ) got some special arrangements for her. She took vikas to our private room and then she ordered two large whiskies from me. I was feeling as if i was a waiter or may be a pimp of my wife but i was actually enjoying that and it gave me a hard on. Charu was sitting quite near to vikas and she was looking very happy as she was laughing out loud on vikas's adult jokes which were audible to me from kitchen. There is small window in my kitchen and from there our private room is quite visible, they were unable to see me but i had a clear view. After drinking cople of pegs Vikas and charu came close and vikas put his hand on charus thigh for which charu did not protest. My heart got choked when i saw my wife lifting her denim up for some other man like vikas. Vikas was just having fun with my wifes creamy white thighs. They started kissing each other & all of a sudden my colleague came in and saw my wife in compromising position. He knew that my wife is a slut but he never knew that she can do this in her own home. He said sorry and gone back. So, charu said vikas that he needs to leave as this guy is friend of my husband and a big ass licker of his boss, which was true. This guy who saw my wife with vikas was a big ass licker of my boss in office his name is manish. I was scared that what if he tells this to everyone. On the other hand my wife was thinking what if i come to know about his as she was doing it becoz of hangover but now the hangover was all over and reality was in front of her.

The next day was quite a tough day for me as i was thinking that manish would have told everyone about my wife and vikas. I went to office half heartedly. Charu did not go to the office as she had a headache. But everything was normal like other days so i thought that no one knows about it and started working. When i went to home my wife welcomed me and was behaving very nice with me. I knew why she was doing it becoz she was dubious about me if i knew everything. Later that night she received an sms. I asked her who is sending her messages late night she did not reply & became silent. After some time her phone started ringing, she did not pick up the phone but phone kept ringing i said who is this and why aren't you picking up the phone. She said that it is vikas who is calling her since afternoon. I said ''what does he wants''? She said '' i dont know and i do not want to know''. Then i said ''ok baba pick up the phone and ask him''...''U pick up the phone and u ask him'' she replied. Vikas called again this time charu picked up the phone '' hello, Vikas is that u? Vikas thought that she is the only one who is listening so he continued though phone was on speaker. Vikas said '' jaan its me vikas, i am missing you since last night i want to meet you'' My wife started making faces as if she doesn't know anything whats going on, i whispered her to continue her conversation with him. She said ''vikas i meet u everyday in office so whats new''? He said '' I want to complete where we have left'' After listening to this charu said '' Ya we will definatley complete our project & i will meet u in office'' After saying this she disconnected the phone call and put phone on silent. She said to me it was some office project that he wanted to discuss as he was drunk so his tone was lil different. I said but why he said Jaan to you for which she replied that he talks to all girls in office like this only. I took a deep breathe and went for sleep.

This day was turning point of my life as i experienced lot more things this day. In the beginning it was a regular day but later on it turned out to be a havoc. I reached office on time and i noticed that my boss and manish were waiting for me in my boss's cabin. As soon as i said good morning to my boss he started abusing me he said '' Behanchod ye kya tere baap ki company hai'' ... '' teri to main aisi faadunga ki tu yaad rakhega''...'' Saale gaandu ruk main abhi police ko phone kar ke batata hun''. When i heard all this from my boss for me i was choked and about to burst. I asked him that why is he abusing me. Manish took me to the another room and said that i did fraud with a client and Mr. Mahajan our boss is about to call a police. I said ok fine but tell me what i did. He said that i sold his clients personal info. to the other company which is not only an integrity issue but can put the companies business down and this client is our biggest client. After listening to this i was no where i was thinking any possible getaway but there was no escape then i asked manish what is the proof then in reply he showed me an email which was sent from my computer to some external party. I was sure that it was not me but was unable to prove myself. I went to boss and said sir please do something as i am not even aware who did this and please do not call police and all, i am a very common man and i dont want to be beaten by police. Mr. mahajan looked at me and said '' Pankaj may be you haven't done this but still u have to pay for this as u have no proof to prove yourself right''. I sighed. I started pleading in front of my boss. Mr. Mahajan told me to wait outside while he and manish find some way to save my skin. I went outside and started smoking.

Then manish came to me and said that ''Pankaj your problem can be solved but only if you want''. I said ''Manish i will do whatever you and boss says but please save me''. He then said ''boss wants to fuck your wife charu''. I started abusing manish. Manish said ''I knew that u'll not like it but its not the matter of what you like or what u dont like, its the matter of saving your skin dude''. I said ''If this is boss wants then i am ready to face the consequences but i cant give my wife to anybody''..''Decision is all yours, But dont make it mess for urself, u still have time for one day to think about it before anything goes beyond our hands''. I said ''Ok but my wife will never get ready for this''...''Its your job to get that whores ass screwed by boss'' manish replied. I got angry on him but he knew that i cant do anything and i have to make habit of listening such verbiage for my wife. He winked at me and left to catch up a meeting with Mr. Mahajan.

I was thinking that what i can do in this situation any possible way by which i can save mine and my wifes ass. But coudnt found anyway. I was in hypertension when i reached home. My wife charu came near to me and said ''What happend''? I said ''Nothing i just sank into a deep shit''. She said if she can help me in order to get out of that shit. For which i replied ''yes darling you can only in case if you want this''...''Darling i will do everything for you just ask me'' she said. I told her the whole incident and she was shocked but stayed calm and said she would agree to it if it happens only for once and i need to be there too for her security reasons. I was shocked listening an affirmative from her but i was happy too as it solved my biggest problem. She said ''Pankaj i just want to know how many people will be there if it is Mr. Mahajan then its fine but what if that manish bastard will also take the opportunity to screw me! he is such a big loser and ass licker of Mr. Mahajan..plus he looks pathetic!'' I said ''Dont worry U just need to make Mr. Mahajan happy''. She said '' Pankaj i want to get screwed tonight by you as tomorrow people will have me on there dick''..i did not understand what she meant but i fucked her hard on that night thinking that Mr. Mahajan will fill his cum in my wifes womb tomorrow.

After this i went to sleep and so did charu. Early morning i got call from my boss. Mr. Mahajan '' Hello Pankaj this is me ... How are you..so have u made your decsioon? I replied '' Sir i asked Charu and she has no problems with it but she is afraid of manish''...Mr. Mahajan ''Manish? Why?...I said '' She thinks that it would be easier for her if she just serves you only''. Mr. Mahajan ''Ok I will see but get that whore ready soon i will make that randi cry today..i was in prey for a long time...aaj saali ko apna lund chuswaunga!''.....I said ''Ok sir'' Mr. Mahajan said '' Make sure she comes in her Corporate look..the way she comes in to office flaunting her Gaand'' Then Mr. Mahajan banged the phone. I told about the get up to charu which she needs to put in. She took her white skin tight shirt and wore a short black coat above that and then wore a very short tight black skirt with long strap black high heels. She tied the straps of her heels in her legs. She was looking quite hot and her creamy thighs were looking mouth watering..from back her gaand was looking oversized but any body who would have seen her in such attire would have raped her. Then She applied a dark pink lipstick and applied pink nailpaint both in her finger nails and toe nails. Her feet were looking yummy...i wanted to lick her feet but we were getting late so we locked our house and headed towards the lift. The lift man was watching my wife without any fear she gave him a bad look but his eyes were stuck on charu as he never saw such a Beautiful woman with a sexy & erotic attire. When ground floor came the lift man had a good view of her gaand but he was a poor man like me..My condition was like him as my dick was hard looking at my wife charu but i was unable to fuck her as tonight she was my boss's property. Everybody in our society was looking at her some young society loafers passed comments on her but i ignored them as i knew there is nothing new. But Charu was enjoying the kind of attention she was getting.

We reached our car...we have purchased a new car my wife pays installment it's the ''cruze''. My wife loves driving this car but today i advised her that she should take care of her make up as she needs to look drop dead gorgeous today so she kept on doing her lil things. I was enjoying driving in the cities traffic all of a sudden my wife said that she wants to pee. I said ''this is not the place darling..wait for sometime and then u can pee once we will reach there. She agreed. We headed towards the 5 star hotel where Mr. Mahajan has already booked a giant suite. As soon as we arrived a guy came to us and said if we want to meet Mr. mahajan..we said ''yes''. We followed him. He took us to this giant suite where Mr Mahajan and manish were having pegs. As soon as we entered i saw a big smile on Mr. Mahajans face. He said to join them so i had 2 pegs of whiskey and Charu had 2 big pegs of Vodka with lime. Charu was feeling uncomfortable but Mr. Mahajan cracked some jokes and then she was relaxed. I was making my third peg when Mr. Mahajan asked my wife to sit in his couch as soon as she went there he grabbed her hand and made her sit in his lap. Manish was giving me a naughty smile but i had to ignore all this as i knew that what i am here for. Charu was looking at me helplessly as if she was waiting for my permission. I signaled her to be calm & relax and follow whatever boss says.

04-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Mr. Mahajan wanted her to do some erotic dance, so they played some cheap hindi number, She moved her boob and ass in a vulgar manner and all the man started raising their dick inside the pants. I did not believe that my can dance like a bitch, they started fondling her body in between the dance. She moved her boobs bending in front of boss and manish, teased them touching her boobs on there face. Suddenly boss pulled her to his lap. She got tired with dance and turned to me showing by her hand to reduce the volume. My boss directly put his mouth on her boobs and started chewing her erected nipples. I got to knows that things are changing now.

Manish started removing his pants and shirt & becomes nude showing his erected penis. It was small around 5inch. My wife herself removed boss’s dress. Once she pulled down his underwear she opened his mouth and smiled to him and told ” you are really great”. I wondered how big it is. All the three moved to bed. Boss told to sit nearby bed so that he will get a higher satisfaction. Also told me become nude. I am in a feeling that my longtime fantasy of my wife with others coming true now.both of them started fondling my wifes boobs and entire body from both side. Manish pulled her panty down. She helped him to keep her waist up.

Than my boss pulled my wifes hand and made her to sit on bed facing his semi erected dick. She opened her mouth to accommodate that big dick in her mouth and sucked including his hanging balls. At the same time manish fondled her boobs and ass from behind and moved his hand under her legs to reach her vaginal part which she never allowed others to touch.

He rubbed her pussy and moved his fingers around the pussy hair. My wife started making small sounds and moans. After sometime boss pulled his cock from her mouth. Now it was grown like an iron rod. I thin it will be 7.5 or 8 inch, black color with a lot of hairs. Than she moved to manish’s dick and started sucking.his dick was shaved and kept clean. Once all comes to a mood boss told my wife to serve a glass of bear to them and wine to herself. She did it. She came to sexy mood and started acting like a call girl now. She is not watching me at all.than she kept her position in bed between them. Boss’s fingers reached to her hairy pussyhole. He did a nice fingering their.

Post Thread