Post Thread 
Experience with an aunty
05-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Experience with an aunty
I am sharing my life's first sex expirience with our neighbouring aunty. First of all I give my introduction to all of you I am 18 years old guy and looking medium and height about average and studying engeneering in gandhinagar. This incident happened when I was enjoying the vacation before some days. the lady whom I talking about is livin at our next bunglow. before some days I was just walking in my compound she was staring at me from her house's first floor,I saw her and gave her a smile and she gave me a naughty smile in reply and then after some time she called me at her home by telling that she have some work to do and need my help so I obaly went there to do when I reached there I saw that she was in her bathroom and changing her dress and wearing nighty at that time. when she came out I was just shocked by seeing her. she was looking very sexy in it. i ask her why did you wear nighty at this time? She replied me that she was filling very hot in that dress i was shocked by haring that answer. After that i asked her that why she called me hear she told me that she was filling bored and alone at home that's why she called me. I said ok. no problem. what can I do for you I asked her? she said me that let's watch movie I said ok let's watch it. we were watching movie on tv at that time she tell me that she is filling bored yet. I asked her that so what should we do??
After hearing this question she came closer to me and told me that she wants to eat me. I understood her meaning but I said her that what are you telling me I coulden't understand. Then she came very close to me and put her hand on my dick and said that I want this.! I said her that what heppened if any one knew this. she said no one would know this I promise. after some time I said ok let's do this but I don't know how to do all this things(though I knew all the things). She said I will teach you all the things. by saying this she kissed me very passionatly on my lips I replied her too. her toung was founding all the angels of my mouth. we kissed for few minutes after that she stopped and put down her nighty i shocked to see that she had weared nothing in it even bra or panty. I can't explain her figure though she was 35 years old she was looking like 30. her figure 34-28-36 and with stunning breast and beauty. Then she moved to my trousers and pulled it down and then she kissed on my dick from underwear. she said me that remove this also. I naughtly replied her why don't you remove this also? she smiled and press my balls from my underwear hardly i moan loudly by her job. then she removed my underwear. by the time i was pressing her breast she was also moaning. then she said lie on the bed i do that and she take my half excited dick in her mouth very softly i moaned loudly by her this work then she started to licking the top of my dick and balls I was moaning heavily because of my first suck by any one. then i told her that i am cumming she said ok no problem come i my mouth and I came heavily she gulped all the cum and cleaned my tool. then she said would you like to kiss me and suck my breast and press them hard and lick my whole body i said i love to do that. and then she said do you like chocolate i said i am crazy for the chocolate she said and if you asked to eat it from my body then? I said i will eat you also with the chocolate the she went in the kitchen and took the chocolate sauce bottle from refrigrator. she said massage it on my body and then eat all the chocolate. I WAS VERY EXCITED TO DO THAT.! then i took some chocolate in my hand and apply on her breast and started to massage them, then i applied chocolate on her waist, clavage, her back. then she told me lick my pussy with choclate and I started to do that i took some chocolate on my two fingers and insert that finger in her pussy for some time i finger fucked her and then started to lick and suck he rpussy and pussy lips she was moaning loudly like aah.....oohhh....lllliiiickkkk iittt fffaaassst...then after some time she reached at her climex and shoot her all come in my mouth. it was very tasty. then she was out of range after that and told me that fuck me fast i can't take any more and then she took my dick in her hand and guided through her hole. oh god...! she was so tight. i press my dick with full force in her pussy. she shouted very loudly. and then i started her pumping slowly. she was moaning oooohhhh yyyyeeeeesssss.! i increased my speed in rythem. because it was my first time i couldn't take any more and cumed in her pussy. the she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it. she said me that we would meet next time very soon..! GIVE ME COMPLIMENTS ON THIS

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
Post Thread