Post Thread 
Aunty Sex Stories
04-17-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Aunty Sex Stories
My Aunt and Me -2

CONTINUED.....

But she continued to display her breasts for me during the day and also gradually stopped breast-feeding the baby and gave me all her milk to suck. Since there was too much milk for her to hold the whole day, she asked me to come home at lunchtime from college, so that she can feed me. In the evening, she asked me not to go for playing and I had a feeding in the evening too. This went on for a week. Of course my uncle never knew anything about our affair. But my grandmother, my uncle's mother came on her regular visit to stay for a week. My aunty had warned me to keep away from her during grandma's visit. I was not going to get any milk. That was going to be a torture, but aunty said it is better to suffer a week rather than lose our affair forever. However whenever she could she slid her sari to show her breasts to me. The third day after grandma had come, aunty whispered me to come to t! he kitchen. I was surprised, with grandma having bath in bathroom, how can we play in the kitchen? By the time I got to the kitchen, she had her blouse already open and thrust her breast in my mouth. The breast was of course swollen with milk and I had my stomach full of her delicious milk in fifteen minutes. So I again had my aunt's beautiful breasts to taste and fondle, now with the additional precaution due to presence of my grandma. When I returned from college, she had cooked a nice food for us and we all ate heartily. In afternoon, grandma went to temple pujari to show her little grandsons kundali and would be back in evening.

After she had left what seemed to me a long time (even though it was only fifteen minutes), aunty closed the door and came near me she was wearing her regular thin cotton sari and slightly tight blouse which accentuated her shapely breasts. She sat on my lap and lovingly opened her sweet mouth. Her sweet lips so near me intoxicated me very much and grasping her waist, drew her towards me and kissed her. Aunt gasped and struggled a bit but I held on to her waist and pressed my lips to hers strongly. She relaxed and put her arms around me and gave her lips to me to taste. We kissed for five minutes and then sank back into the bed breathing heavily. Aunt was silent and I was worried. "Aunty are you angry?" I asked. "No, you just surprised me. That is all". "Then you will let me kiss you?" "Of course, if you cannot kiss me who else can". I was thrilled and again hugged he! r and kissed her passionately on her lips. When our lips parted, I said, "your lips are so sweet and soft".

Aunty said, "guru, there is something else sweet waiting for you inside my blouse. Don't you want it?" It was then that I noticed that her blouse was all wet in the front with her milk. "I have been heavy with milk from the morning. The thought that we are going to be together in this nice room for the whole afternoon made lot of milk in my breasts today. Please suck my breasts". I cursed myself for being so inconsiderate and immediately unbuttoned her tight blouse. Her beautiful breasts jumped free showing me the lovely aureoles and the erect nipples. I cupped my aunt's breasts in my hands lovingly and said, "Aunty, your breasts are so beautiful". Aunty did not let me finish my sentence. She drew my head to her right breast and thrust her nipple in my mouth. Immediately, her sweet milk started pouring into my mouth and for the next half hour, I sucked and fondled my young aunt's lovely breasts. She moaned with pleasure as I teased her sensitive nipples with my tongue and when! I gently fondled her breasts cupping them nicely in my hands. "guru, your hands and lips feel so nice on my breasts. I wish I can have you do that all day". " I wish so too." "I think we can fulfill our wishes at least for a week, guru. We can spend our time in this room all day, we are free to do what we want next week when your uncle goes to his hometown with his mother for a week" I kissed her again on her lips and said, "I am so happy" and then asked her "Aunty, can I take your blouse off?" She hesitated slightly and then said, "You want me to be without blouse?" "I eagerly said, "Yes, please". "Ok, take my blouse off with your own hands", she said and sat up.

My hands trembled as I pushed her blouse off her lovely shoulders and took it off. Then I showered kisses on her breasts and shoulders and neck. She hugged me and moaned with excitement. Then she said, "guru, take your shirt off to. It is not fair if only I have to take off my blouse". I was only happy and immediately peeled off my shirt and threw it on the floor. Immediately, she hugged me and kissed me. She felt my muscles and said, "guru, I am so happy to have such a youngster". We played with each other long that afternoon sucking her breast's delicious milk for half hour or so. Then she got an idea that she wanted to give me a bath. So I went with her to the bathroom where she poured water on me and started soaping me. I was only wearing underwear around my waist and when it became heavy with water, it slipped down. I hurriedly tried to wear it back on, but she snatched it! away saying "It is as well, guru. Anyway I have to apply soap to your hidden parts too". Then she looked at my prick and exclaimed "Oh, guru, I never imagined your cock would be so long. You know I enjoy fondling it when my child is sucking my breast".

I said "Aunty you can do that to me even when I suck your breasts". "Then let me clean it up nicely", said aunty and applied soap and with her soft hands cleaned the entire length of my prick. Later, when we went up to bedroom, she gave me her breasts for sucking and as I lay beside her, she started fondling my prick. My prick grew large. But after she fondled it for several minutes, I had to ejaculate and let out several hot jets of my semen, pushing into her hand each time a jet came out. She directed my cock on to the floor and hugged me and said "Oh my darling, I forgot you are now a grown up young man with lot of semen in your balls." Then I asked "Aunty you have been giving me milk for a month now. Do you want to taste my! milk too"? She shyly shook her head to say yes. I was excited. "Aunty, just like I suck your nipples, you can take my cock in your mouth and suck it. Then, soon, you will get the thick milk". She did like I said and her soft lips encircled my prick and started massaging it. I held her head in position and slowly pumped my prick inside into her mouth. Soon, I reached my second climax and pumped hot semen into her mouth. She did not let a drop of it go waste. She gulped all the thick milk as I ejected it. She said "Oh, guru, it tastes so nice. I want to drink it whenever you can give me".

I said, "Sure aunty, you can have all of it" and I drew her up and we kissed passionately for a long time. After a while, she wanted to go to the bathroom. While she was going, I noticed the swiveling moments of her ass all these days I had been also noticing that she used to scratch on her sari over her asshole. When she came back, I asked her, "Aunty, I want to rub you here, can I please?” c! upping her ass with my palm. She was taken aback, but she did not take my hand away. Her face was slightly red with shyness. I slowly pulled her petticoat up to her waist revealing to me little by little her gorgeous legs and smooth creamy thighs and finally her beautiful pudenda covered with soft hair. She did not have too much hair on her lovely womanhood and I could see the glistening petals of her love flower nestling sexily between her thighs. She spread her legs a little and I caressed her vulva gently and lovingly. She closed her eyes and started moaning a little. I got between her legs and kissed her things and all around her vulva. She smelled very nice between her thighs and there was a fragrant warm aroma rising from her vulva.

☆☆☆☆☆ Meethi Gaand ☆☆☆☆☆ Maa ka Agyakari Beta ☆☆☆☆☆
04-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Finally, I hugged her around her thighs and put my lips over her soft love fruit and kissed it. She jerked a little when my lips contacted her sensitive vulva and pressed my head down on her vulva. Then I started licking her juices that taste! d like honey to me. Then I put my tongue inside her vulva and touched her clit. She slightly raised her hips as I did that and I pressed my mouth closer and took her clitoris between my lips and gently pressed it. She jerked her hips several times as I did that and pressed my head down harder into her vulva. Soon, she let out a long moan and warm sweet juice poured from her pudenda. I sucked all of her juice as it poured and licked her vulva clean like a puppy. Then I moved up and aunty hugged me and kissed me passionately. We kissed for a long time with more intimacy than ever before. When our lips parted, she said, "guru, you are showing me so many pleasures which I never new existed. Will you do this to me often please? I feel so nice when you are between my thighs kissing my pudenda".

I said, "Aunty, I am willing to spend my entire life between your thighs, drinking the sweet honey from your vulva. I don't think I need anything else except your sweet breast milk and vulva ! juice to live." Aunty said, "That reminds me, dear, my breasts are heavy now with milk. Suck my breasts", and pulled my head to her right breast. I took auntie's lovely soft breast, in my mouth and started drinking her sweet milk, hugging her tightly. After a while, aunty said, "guru, play with my vulva, dear. I am having strange feelings there". I was only too glad and immediately slid down between aunt's thighs and started showering kisses on her wet and warm vulva. I made aunt get climax two times that afternoon by sucking her pudenda. This continued during the rest of the week whenever we got chance to be alone. Next week, my uncle went to drop his mother to her native place. That night, I saw my aunt fully naked for the first time. She removed her blouse, sari and petticoat and stood before me like a goddess. She looked gorgeous with nice legs and thighs and wonderfully shaped breasts. I knelt before her and pushed my face into her vulva and kissed it passionately. Then we lay down on the bed and hugged each other tightly, with my penis pressing over her pudenda.

After a while, she put one leg over me and started making pushing motions pressing my prick more tightly over her pudenda. I was excited and said, "Aunty, let us copulate, please. I have wanted to do that with you for so long". Aunty said, " guru, I have also been dreaming of that for the past three months. I was immensely excited to hear that aunt and I are going to become a couple. Most of that night, aunt and I played love games with my aunt, s! ucking her breasts, kissing her vulva, licking her love juice from deep inside her vulva, teasing her clitoris with my lips and making her get climax and fucking her between her thighs. She sucked my cock several times, making me climax and drinking my love milk. With all our love making, at one point, auntie’s mangal sutra got cut and all the beads and the gold fell on the bed. We picked up all of them and bundled them up in a piece of paper so that next day, aunt can put them on a thread again. For the rest of the night, aunt was without mangal sutra and she did not mind. In fact, she seemed to be feeling happy being without that mangal sutra. Next day morning, when I came back, I saw aunt dressed in a beautiful new silk sari, wearing lot of gold jewelry and flowers and looking like a bride. She had tied the mangal sutra and she told ( www.indiansexstories.biz ) to tie it to her neck we exchanged garlands I tied mangal sutra to her neck that t was our first night.

Then she took of her sari, blouse and petticoat and became naked. I also did the same and led her to the bed where she lay down and invitingly spread her hands and said, " Come, Guru let us become a couple". I fell on her and embraced her and showered kisses all over her golden body, including her love! ly breasts and warm vulva. Then I asked aunty to lie on the bed with her legs dangling down and I took her legs and put them over my shoulder. Aunt spread her vulva with her fingers and I inserted my eager prick into my aunties waiting pudenda. I slid my prick deep into aunt's silky vulva and slowly started fucking her. After ten minutes, aunty reached her climax, but I held on and I let myself have a climax only after aunt had reached climax. I wanted aunt to remember our first coupling all her life and I am sure she did have a heavenly time that day. Aunty was insatiable with her new found awareness of sexual pleasure, which she had not experienced.

With her new husband Later the next day she asked me to get a some blue film as she had not seen them and had only heard about them, I was glad to get them and in night we started watching them suddenly there was a scene of a women having anal sex with her lover, my aunt saw that with open mouth and asked me to rewind it for a co! uple of times and while watching it for the third time started playing with my naked cock then suddenly she whispered lets do same, and then we had anal sex in doggy position using coconut oil which was a mind blowing experience, she was yelling more loudly than the women in the film, later she told me she had never done anal sex before and had only read about it in a women’s magazine. Later she gave birth to my child and when ever we got time we had sex later she left for Hyderabad. So, ladies and gentlemen. Did you like it. If you liked it please send your comments, even if you did not then also send your comments. If somebody felt abused after reading this story then I am sorry for it, and please do send your comments.

04-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Hello! dear readers. I am RAHUL. I am a pretty regular reader of the stories over here. Let me tell you about myself. I am sure nobody knows me I am writing a story here. Better not call it a story, rather an anecdote. So, let me introduce myself first.

I am RAHUL, a 25year old guy fromMEERUT, 5.8" in height and around 120lbs. I lookWEATISHand canI am a great fan of desi stories given in the section and got the interest to share mine experience also which I experienced some 6 months ago. These are the stories which made me get the aunty to fulfil my thrust of cunt. I hope you will enjoy this true experience.

I am a middle class boy . I m not given a name of the aunty involved in this story for some reason. In our neighborhood there was one family of 3 members use to live. The couple and two children were in that house. To the person I use to call as uncle and to the woman I use call her as aunty. With aunty's great lust for me I can surely think that the uncle was not satisfying her sexual needs. Aunty's figure was 36"28"36" and she was very beautiful and whenever she comes to our house I use to stair at her big boobs and she also use to expose them for me, and use to give me a horny smile to me. I was always getting aroused by that smile and was masturbating about her in the night in my bedroom.

On one rainy day when there was weekend nobody was there in our house as everyone went outside for some shopping. In the afternoon time as uncle was also went for some work to out of station aunty came just for some time pass. When she knocked the door I came there to open the door and pretty much happy to see her on the door. I thought that this is the real time to fulfill my thrust for her. As there was nobody in our house also I asked her to chat with me for some time as I was also sitting ideal. Then I took her to my bedroom and gave a glass of water to her. As I gave a glass of water I was staring at her big boobs. She also noticed this and intentionally she felled her palloo on her arms and revealed her big boobs for me and gave a naughty smile to me.

By then I got some courage and held her hand in my hand. She was pretty much surprised with my daring but got scared as may be someone will come to the house. I assured her of not being get scared. Then I took her in my arms. And hugged for some time and then gave a french kiss for 15 minutes or so. Then I pressed her boobs hard. As it was my first time I felt so horny by pressing her boobs hard. Then I simply removed her black blouse and and then gave a smooch to her pink nipple. As she removed my pant and was taking my penis from the underpants only. Then she removed my underpants also and took in all my 7 inch penis in her mouth. After 10 minutes I cum in her mouth and she took all my cum in her mouth. As she was eating all my cum I was seeing that she got so much thrust for taking a penis in her mouth and also in her ass. Then I removed her sari and she was half naked above me and looking gorgeous and it was a great site to watch as she was so horny and was saying that she never took a lund in her mouth before and pretty much happy that I fulfiled her pleasure of taking a lund in mouth. I then asked her to be at 69 position, so that I can also take pleasure of taking her cunt juice in my mouth. Then I took her cunt in my mouth and she took my lund in her mouth. We kept sucking each other for about 15 minutes. Then after we got up and then I kissed on all her body parts as it was my first time to kiss someone on her all the body parts.

Then I did fingure fucking to her cunt. It was so tight as it may have not get fucked for quiet a long time. She was moaning like aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh aur zor se Aaj far do tumhari aunty ki choot. Then I made my lund tight and then pointing my lund to her cunt I inserted my lund slowly and steadily then whole my lund in her cunt with to and fro motion and I started giving her a push. It was so paining for both of us. In the paining she crying because of the pain, but then after she was moaning like comeonnnnnnnnn do it fast tear my cunt, as she was feeling the pleasure of her life. As she was moaning I was giving more push and then I also forgot my pain. I then cummed in her cunt only. Then after 15 minutes she took my lund in her mouth again. And I was pressing her boobs with great lust again for her. After that I took her to the bathroom and we showered there. We both were naked there in the shower. we hugged each other and french kissed. We exchanged our saliva and did tounge fucking to each. Then we came out of the shower. She weared her clothes and then gave again a naughty smile for which I was crazy and I kissed her for long.
Then after she left to her house as it was getting late, and she had to make dinner.

After that I fucked her on the regular basis and she also use to come quite regularly. This went for 6 months. Then after her husband got posting to another town and she left me making me horny.

04-17-2012, 06:38 AM
one day i was at the supermaket shopping for some egges and bread and while i was doing that i wsa also looking for a hot mature women who i can take home and fuck. i looked thru lots of mature women and i finally found what i was looking for. i was at the check out counter and there was this nice mature aunty in front of me waiting for her turn. so while i was standing behind her i was admiring her ass from that salwar kameez. her ass looks so good i felt like touching it right there.

little bit about aunty, her name is jyoti, age 40yr old, nice tits and nice fuckable ass......
about me age 27, handsome, good physic, nice tools and love to fuck mature women.......

me: " excuse me, aunty are you from around here?
aunty: " why do you want to know
me: " just asking, i just wanted to say that you are very beautiful......
aunty: " thank you, anything else.......
she had kind of angry look becuase i just started talking her and she dont talk to stranger, so i was looking at her ass and i said no nothing else......she caught me looking at her ass.....

back in my mind i thought it would be so nice to fuck this rude aunty, i can fuck her so rough in bed....and i bet she is good too....

after checking out from the counter she said bye and she walked out of the supermarket......

i went to my car and put all the grocery into my car and while i was taking my car out of the parking lot i see her, she was standnig outside of her car and was talking on the phone.....i got out and i asked her if she need help....

i pulled my car where she was standing i lowered my window....

me: " do you need some help?
aunty: " no i am fine....you go ahead.......
me: " why are you giving me such attitude.....i am just trying to help you....
aunty: " i am mad becuase they way you were looking at me.......
me: " so you dont want any man to look at you, do you want women to look at you?
aunty: " i did not say that....look at your age....how old are you?
me: " 27.....
aunty: " excatly.....your 27 and i am 40yr old.....dont you have a shame looking at my back part like that.......
me: " look, i cannt help it.....i am a man and i like looking at mature women ass......so whats the big deal lady.......
aunty: " nothing.......
me: " okay i am sorry, now happy?
aunty: " thats more like it.....
me: " do you want help...
aunty: " yes, i need to get this car in garage......
me: " i know one good garage, lets take it over there......

so i took her car to garage right opposite of my apartment.....we went inside the garage and the machanic said it will be couple of hours to get ready....she said okay.......

she sits on the chair....
me: " you cannt wait here couple of hours......
aunty: " where am i gone go?
me: " come with me, i live over there in my apartment.....
aunty: " why?
me: " you ask lots of question....i am trying to help you and you being rude to me.......
aunty: " why do you want to take me your apartment, what do you have in mind......
me: " you.......happy?
aunty: " really.......what do you think about me.....
me: " that you are a very rude lady....and i know why are you like that.....
aunty: " why am i like this tell me?
me: " well come to my apartment and will talk there......unless you want to argue here....i dont mind.....
aunty: " either way you prefer........

i was trying to convince her to come to my apartment becuase once she comes i will seduce her by showing my cock and then i will fuck the shit out of her.........
me: " fine i am going you stay here.......

so while i was leaving she called me out.....
aunty: " hey listen, okay fine lets go i dont want to wait here......

i smiled at her and she smiled at me too.....she knew whats going to happen once she comes with me but she was going with the flow.......

aunty: " how come you live alone.....
me: " so i can bring a beautiful aunty like you and fuck them....
she laughed and what a joke....

me: " so how come your not married again after your husband death....
aunty: " man are jerk....
me: " really......is that so....or you never had a real man
aunty: " real man are hard to find......
me: " look around maybe his here right next to you....
aunty: " who you?.......she laughed " your 27 yr young you got to be kidding me....
me: " you dont know that, you did not try me yet.....you dont want me to show you my cock aunty
aunty: " whats so special about your dick...that i have not seen
me: " i will show you my cock and i want to hear the first thing that comes out of your mounth.....

i pulled my pant down and my cock was already erected and was rock hard......as soon as aunty saw my cock the first word that came out was WOW.......
me: " excatly.......WOW
aunty: " you really have something to show there boy......

i pulled my pant up and i looked at her face, her eyes were clued to my cock......

aunty: " your wife will be lucky to have you....
me: " she will be lucky when i get married, but aunty you can get lucky now...
aunty: " shut up.....i cannt do that....
me: " why not
aunty: " look at the age difference....
me: " the age difference is in your mind.......you know but your pussy and my cock doesn't know that....all they want is to FUCK.......
aunty: " hey hey, dont use dirty words.......

she went to the window to see if her car was ready, i went behind her and grabbed her ass with my hand....and then grabbed my hand and pushed it far away......i started to grind my crotch in her buttcock....i started moving up and down on her buttcock.......i knew she was into my game.....she started it responding to my behavior.....

i turned her around and ripped off her salwar kameez and thre her in my big bed......i spread her legs and started licking her pussy.......

aunty: " ohh....its been long time, i never got my pussy licked so goooood....

i sucked her pussy for about 10 min and i took off all my clothes and she sucked my cock for 10 min......i laid on the bed and told her to sit on my cock......

me: " come on aunty, get on top of me.....i want to see you ride me.......

she ride me so rough and i knew she didnt had a good hard fuck in many year becuase the look on her face was so horny and looking at her i started to fuck her roughly too.....we both fucked each other for about 2 hr.......

after we fucked couple of times, i told her to get dressed....and looking at her wearing panty i could not control my feeling so i went between two legs and started licking her pussy again....she was stading and i was between her legs.....i just wanted to get a last taste of her pussy.....

i took her off the street and i told her that i had fun...
me: " it was pleasure to meet you aunty.......give me your number i will call you sometime.....
she gave me her number and told me to call her anytime i wanted it.......

we hugged and said goodbye.....

next couple of weeks i again went to supermarket and i have seen other mature lady whos 45 and she was married.......i knew i am going to have her pussy as well.......SO GAMES GOESS ONNNN and ONNNN

04-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi Friends I Am Going To Describe A Real “dream Come True” Experience With You.this Is About My Maasi(mother`younger Sister).she Is Unmarried & Lives With Us. Her Age Is 45 But She Looks 10 Years Younger Than That.i Never Looked At Her To Have Sex.but I Sometimes Masturbates With Her Name.this Thing Went Some Years But I Was Not Serious To Fuck Her Because She Loves Me Very Much Treats Me Like Her Own Son.maasi Always Wear Saree In House But She Use To Wear Saree In A Very Sexy Manner Her Pallu Always Falling Her Blouse Always Fighting To Keep Her Juicy Boobs Intact She Use To Wear Tight Petticoat & Fold Her Saree Very Tight It Shows Her Buttocks Very Clearly.one Would Gone Mad To See My Maasi In This Dress.i Use To Sleep With Her In Her Bedroom.one Day At Midnight I Woke Up To Pee & Saw That Maasi`s Saree Went Up To Her Thigs & One Of Her Boob Peeped Out Of Her Blouse.i Was Gone Mad To See Maasi In This Position I Masturbated On The Bed.from That Incident I Gone Mad To Fuck Her.let Me Describe My Maasi.she Was Not Short About 5’4 Have Round & Solid Ass Very Fair She Is Little Faty But That Increases Her Beauty.from That Night I Always Use To Rub Her Boobs , Ass & Even Touched & Fingered Her Pussy Without Letting Her Know.one Day I Took A Brave Decision. Maasi Use To Wake Up In Early Morning.just Before She Woke I Hardened My Dick & Put My Hard 8 Inch Dick In Maasi`s Hand.i Left Myself On The Bed As Fast Asleep.when Massi Woke My Heart Was Beating Like Hell.maasi Was Wondered To See My Cock First She Took Her Hand Away From My Cock But After A Few Second She Took My Hard Cock In Her Hand & Started Massaging It Slowly.i Waited For Some Time Before Opening My Eyes I Just Wanted To Seduce Her Fully Before Making Any Move.after A While I Opened My Eyes Maasi Was Stunt As She Saw Me We Both Could Not Talk For Some Time I Understood From Her Eyes That Maasi Needed Me To Satisfy Her.i Talk To Her About Her Feelings She First Hesitated But After Some Time She Surrendered As She Could Not Control Her Feelings.i Started Kissing Her She Replied We Kissed For About 5 Minutes.i Then Took Her Saree Of .maasi Was In Her Black Colour Petticoat & Blouse.i Took Both Of Them In A Flash Maasi Took My Barmuda Of.i Laid Maasi On The Bed & Started To Lick Her Cunt.it Was Feeling Great She Was Moaning Like Hell I Licked Her For 10 Minutes Maasi Was Cumming Heavily.maasi Was Enjoying The Joy Of Her Life Time.maasi Was Begging Me To Fuck Her.i Took Her Left Leg On My Shoulder & Inserted My Hot Dick In Her Pussy.ooooohhhhhhhhhh My It Was So Tight Maasi Was Shouting Violently.i Was In Heaven It Was Such A Great Feeling.we Enjoyed Our First Session For 20 Minutes We Both Cum Several Times.maasi Was Exhausted But She Was So Happy That She Wanted Another Fuck But I Thought Otherwise.i Was After Maasi`s Ass.she Got Angry As I Told Her Of My Plan.maasi Was Not Ready For Ass Fucking.but I Convinced Her & Applied Some Vaseline In Her Asshole Inserted My Hard Dick In Her Ass.first Maasi Shouted To Stop But I Again Told Her She Will Enjoy It.after A While Massi Started Enjoying Her Ass Fucking.now Maasi Seems To Love Ass Fucking Than Pussy Fucking .we Started To Enjoy Ourself Very Bravely.when Maasi Went To The Terrace I Follow Her I Use To Lift Her Sarre & Petticoat & Starts Fuck Her. It Is Such A Great Experience.maasi Never Wore Panty In House I Tell Her To Wear Designer Bra & Panties I Myself Brought Some For Her She Looks Marvelous In Bra & Panties.we Both Enjoy Ourself.now We Enjoy Ourself Atleast Once Daily.maasi Is Looking Much Younger & Beautiful Nowadays.

I am KANNAN, staying in Chennai City.I have a particular liking for aunties..who are really BIG! By BIG I mean women who irrespective of age, (30 - 45yrs are best!) are sized like 40(+)-32-40(+). I adore women who have big boobs and HUUUUGEE asses. How did this fascination start??
We stay in a housing complex. The house opposite ours was unoccupied and it was almost a year since anybody came there. Finally a family moved into the house, they were a husband, wife (32 years old) and 2 daughters.

One day in the morning, I usually go to GYM at 6:00 am, I opened our house door and I what I saw simply made my cock raise 90degrees at once. In front of me was my new neighbor aunty cleaning the front entrance. She was facing her house and was bent at the waist and my gooooodd!!! what an ass she had! It was awesome..huge..gigantic..I just admired the size..it was around 44 inches (minimum), and the best part of it, whihc made it even more erotic was that some part of her nighty was embedded inbetween those huge pillows of pleasure! I ogled as much as I could and then realised that aunty had turned around.. i just said Hello and was happy to receive a beautiful smile. I then asked her how is the new place? She said, "it's good and hope I get to make friends soon".

That day onwards I was determined to make friends with aunty and was determined to make love to that huge ASS of hers. Slowly as days passed, she used visit our house for making phone calls and i was more than happy to have her at home. I used go as close as possible to her whenever she came home. either to phone or meet my mother.

Then one day, things really started moving.. aunty came home and asked my mother if I could take her to the market on her two-wheeler. She knew how to drive but did not have the license. So, my mother agreed and I was thrilled to get this opportunity to take big assed aunty to the market. Aunty sat behind but made sure to keep some distance so that she did not have much physical contact with me. She was aware I think of what i was doing but didn't mind it one bit. Finally, she was almost fully in tounch with me..all her soft massive thighs and butts.

On the way aunty asked about the things I do in free time, and whether I had a lot of friends..and if I had any girl friends? i said no! since i had not met any one to my liking! She asked me what kind of girls you like? I said, I like women who are "well" built..I noticed that aunty just smiled (in the rear-view mirror). Then we came to a shop and finished purchases. All the while I tried to stand as close to her as possible and behind her, so that I could touch her ass time and again.I could sense that aunty didn't mind it at all and was also happy to come close to me. I had a tough time controlling my erection! We then returned home after a short eat-out at a hotel nearby, and aunty said "thank you" and quickly glanced at my crotch area and smiled.

After a few days we were arranging a party for the residents of the colony and I was incharge of making the decorations at a small hall nearby. I was pleasantly surprised when aunty also offered to help me out. During this process I used constantly "brush" her ass often. I noticed that aunty too used to come very close to me and "bend over" so as to pick something from the floor and push her mountains towards me. I had a real hardon and saw that aunty had noticed it! That day we completed the work with great difficulty rubbing and pushing each other.

The day finally came when one day she called me home to help her fit the rubber tube for the gas cylinder. She was dressed is a nightie which hugged her huge ass and was almost on the verge of tearing! She purposely bent over to show me where the tube had to be fitted!, adn when she got up the already tight nightie was stuck between the huge mountainous ass! Me cock was up and saluting and I didn't care. I quickly fitted the tube and having done so turned around only to find her close to me...so close that we could feel each others breath. Also, shocking was that her nipples were eating right thru her nightie...she had no bra too! Imagine the situation...this huge assed aunty with her nipples erect just an inch or two from a guy with a raging hard-on!!!!! The inevitable happened..we kissed instinctively!!

Aunty grabbed me by my head and shoved her tongue into my mouth...I was feeling like exploding then and there but controlled myself with difficulty. Encouraged by her behavior I too got a bit rough and kissed back with all power. My rough behavior only encourage aunty and together we frenched each other like wild animals..with aunty pressing her body against mine more and more. Then suddenly she grabbed my right hand and guided it onto her enormous buttocks..(in our kissing sequence I forgot everything else!!). My GOD!!!!!! they were soft and HUUUUUUGE. I probably covered only around 10% of one mound of flesh. I started to rub my hands all around the huge mound of flesh. Squeezeee it......! aunty hissed while kissing me roughly. I immediately grabbed as much flesh I could in my hands and sqeeezed....the unexpected made her to jump..and she kissed harder..YESSSS she moaned... do it harder...harder!!! I just squeezed with all my might and felt aunty shiver! She had come..!!!! My God!! what a horny woman..i thought. She had an orgasm just by my squeezing her buttocks!! I used both hands now to hold as much flesh as could and carried on pumping her huge butts! Finally, after what seemed like eternity she stopped kissing and pulled her tongue out of my eager mouth ..panting. Looking at me she asked "why did u wait so long?? you love my butts don't you??". In reply I just squeezed her monstrous butts hard.."MMMMM" she said.."you naughty boy"! She slowly removed my hands from her butts and led me to her room..."I have something to give you" she said, with a mischevious smile! Though my cock was paining from being erect for so long..I wondered how her vital statistics measured.

I found a measuring tape lying near the dressing table and took it. Seeing this aunty smiles and turned around showing me her buttocks (still inside the nightie!) and said "go ahead and measure me my lover boy". With shivering hands I wrapped the tape around her butts from behind and took the measurement...my GODDDDD the tape showed 47 inches!! I just couldn't believe it. Out of curiosity I took her complete measure..she was a 37-34-47 sized horny sexy aunty!!! Now I didn't want to waste anytime and threw the tape aside and hugged her from behind, crushing my throbbing cock onto her butts..she pushed backk savagely. Not wanting to waste any time aunty then turned to face me and ripped off my shirt and pant, leaving me only in my undies with a big bulge. I thought she would remove it but she let it stay and and then pushed me on the bed. Then with a mischevious smile she turned away from me and slowly started to remove her nightie...I shivering with excitement, just by imagining how she would look in the nude. Wanting to tease me further aunty removed the nightie from the top ..so that se exposed her globes of pleasure in the end. As she slowly lowered the nightie I could see her smooth white back and the folds of flesh at her waist..and then she took it all the way down and dropped it on the floor....what I saw was something that cannot be described...her buttocks were the most smoothest whitest and biggest pieces of flesh I had ever seen!! My cock almost burst in my undies then..and I luunged forward to grab her buttocks but she said "No, lie down and enjoy the fun!".

WIth great difficulty I lay back and aunty crawled onto me on all fours. After kissing me again and smothering me with her big breasts she smiled and slowly turned around...OHHH GODDDDDD..I realised at once that she was going to feed me her gigantic buttocks!!!! I moaned out of pain and pleasure. When she turned around her buttocks were right on my face ..huuuuge soft mounds of flesh waiting to be devoured!! I plunged into then instantly and started to lick her with all savageness...aunty remorelessly pushed her buttocks back into my face and within a few seconds of my licking she exploded...shooting loads and loads of salty cum into my mouth. I thought I was going to drown inher flood of cum but managed to keep sucking. Moaning and thrusting her buttocks into my face with pleasure, aunty ripped open my undie and grabbed my cock with her fingers..it hurt like mad as I was having a raging hard-on. But her buttocks and moans helped me overcome the pain..and I realised that aunty was furiously sucking away on my cock! I came in no time with an thunderous orgasm...and aunty came too!!!!! filling me mouth once again with sweet-salty cum. We collapsed in the 69 position with my face completely covered by aunty's heaving ass..they felt soft and wonderful. After 10mins, we got up and aunty went to lie down on her stomach.

Her huge mounds of flesh were heaving gently with her breath and seeing this my cock stood up once again. I put a pillow below her so that her buttcoks were fully up in the air and then buried my face in them! Heavenly it was..and I started licking her crack at the point between her thick cunt lips and buttocks. slowly started to push my cock inside. Her asshole was tight, but I was in no mood to give up. Slowly I had my entire length in her asshole, and then I started pounding her gigantic buttocks rapidly. Aunty was screaming with lust as I pounded those gigantic buttocks remorselessly. I wrapped my arms around her massive thighs and screwed for all I was worth. Aunty too pushed backed savagely aand after 10mins of animal like fuck we both burst into another gigantic orgasm!!! We collapsed on each other in a heap and drowsed off to sleep.

I'm rajan, 21 years of age, 5'11" in height, muscular body due to regular gym and sports, residing in West Bengal and belongs to upper class family status. The incident IM narrating to u all happens with me when I was only 19 yr. old & thus started my sexual activity. This incident is true to my knowledge & there r no false statements mentioned. It all started after the marriage of my elder brother. He was 29 at the time of marriage. My Bhabhi Lita was very fair girl aged 25 at that time. 5" height, with big round boobs, Fleshy waist & nice round ass (at that time 38D, 27,39). The day I saw her I cummed in my pants. I was jealous of my brother?s luck. From very first day, I wanted to fuck Lita Bhabhi. I had adjoining room with them & at nights, I use to masturbated hearing there light moans & always dreaming of fucking Lita. She was my fantasy woman.
Day by day my dreams became my passion & I was desperate to fuck her, my feelings for her became stronger. Maybe she know my intentions coz whenever we?re alone she does not care much about her dresses & I can see lots of her cleavage & upper portion of her boobs were visible thru her blouses or her kameez. It was Sunday and 5 months had passed & as usual, I sleep until noon. At around 10:30 am I heard somebody entering my room.

I had a habit of sleeping naked with only a sheet covering me. I thought it was our maid coming for her routine cleaning but then I heard her sweet voice . She tried to wake me up saying that nobody was at home as everybody had went to some relative's death early in the morning & she was there only coz then I?ll be left alone in the house. She was feeling lonely & bored. Hearing that nobody was at home, I started making plans to fuck her, to take her to my bed; I was not in the mood to wake up easily & pretended to be in deep sleep. Since I was not getting up, she hurriedly pulled up my coversheet & there I was stark naked underneath. I immediately opened my eyes & saw her reaction, she had her mouth wide open & her eyes were glued upon my throbbing cock. She does not have any words to say nor she was taking her eyes off from my manhood.

My cock was at its best standing tall, throbbing & saluting her very proudly. Then I started stroking my cock, she realized it that I was awake & what I was doing she immediately closed her eyes with her hands & ran away towards her room laughing shyly. ( www.indiansexstories.biz ) I quickly followed her to her room, she was not there but then I heard some voices coming from her bathroom. She was in such a hurry that she didn't bother to lock the bathroom door behind her. The door was open slightly & I peeked into the bathroom from the open door. She was there siting on the toilet seat. Her sari and her petticoat were pulled upto her waist her panties were down till her knees. Her cunt was easily visible thru her dense forest of black curly pubic hairs, as she had started to finger fuck herself, with two fingers of her right hand, her eyes were closed. Maybe! Why maybe? Yes she was imagining of my massive cock while masturbating. I went in & stand in front of her.

My cock was aching for her pussy. She me do u want to feed likes a baby? I told yes my dear I am hungry to drink Ur milk please feed me like a baby. She told come u big baby drink ur Bhabhi's milk and then she unhooked her blouse, two button from below and took her one boob out and gave it in my mouth I started sucking her boob. She told me suck hard pls. Ahhhhh uffffffffff naaaaaa Na! Plzzzzz dherreeeeee d naaaaaa!!!!! She moaned and started playing with my cock I told her to take her another boob out apna dosara boob to nikalo na. She told tum hi nikalo na. I told how could a small baby take out such a big breast. Oh mein to bhool hi gai thi ki tum to chote sa bache ho. Mera doodh peene wale baby. She took out her other boob and gave it in my mouth and told me chooso is mein bahoot doodh hai piyo.

I sucked it hard and hard her both boobs. I sucked her for quite sometime then I was desperate to fuck her. Maybe she know what I wanted as she quickly removed all her clothes & was naked in a flash of lightning. My fantasy woman was in front of me naked; guys? u can imagine the situation I was going thru. Her boobs were big, round & heavy but not sagging a bit. Her nipples were light brown in color & were poking out, erect more than 1 inch. She sank to her knees in front of my cock, opened her mouth wide & the started to take my cock into her mouth to suck it. Man what a sensation it was I can't explain in words. As soon as her mouth made contact with my cock a chill ran thru my spine, I was out of this world. The first blowjob of my life & I cummed immediately in her mouth.

She drank all my cum hungrily as there was no tomorrow & as it was potion that only saves her life. When my bank of cock emptied all its money of sperms into her mouth and there was nothing left she neatly cleaned my cock with her lips & tongue. After some time when I came to my senses she was lying on the floor with her legs, spread wide & her cunt & her pubic were shining with her juices. She asked me to sit onto her face, as she wanted to smell & lick my shithole. Man what a dirty bitch she was I thought just like me, as I also love the smell of urine, shit & sweat. I did as she asked and got into 69 position with her. She licking & smelling my shithole while I was burying my face, my tongue & my nose in her pussy & asshole. The smell of her pussy & asshole were so intoxicating that I had another massive hardon in few seconds. She started playing & licking with my balls.

It was a gr8 feeling for me, as my dreams were becoming true. While I was licking her pussy & asshole I was also fingering her pussy & playing with her clit. She was going crazy & started biting my cock on its mushroom red head. Then I was going out of control & badly wanted to fuck her hard. I told her so & she said, ?help urself my big boy?. I asked her to mount onto my cock & ride me. I lay onto my back & my cock was standing, pointing towards the ceiling. As soon as she touched her cunt lips she withdrew herself from my cock without lowering her on my cock & said; ?There is one condition to fuck me!? I was in no condition to stop now so I accepted her every condition without listening to it. Then again she positioned herself onto my cock & started to lower herself. Man she was tight & warm from inside. I had no difficulty in sending my cock deep into her pussy as her juices were flowing freely from her cunt, which helped me to enter her freely. She was hot like an oven from inside her pussy. She started to ride me with gr8 passion & making noises.

She rode me madly & cummed 3 times in quick successions. I was playing with her big boobs & pinching her nipples & sucking them alternatively. Her nipples were getting harder & harder minute by minute. She ordered me to put my finger up in her asshole and as soon as I did it, she cummed one more time quite heavily. Man she was totally out of control. After 15-20 minutes I told her I was going to cum, she shouted ?MUJH MEIN HI CHOOTNA, MAIN TUMHARI PANI KO APNE ANDER HI MEHSOOS KARNA CHATI HOON. TUM EK BHAUT BADE HARAMI HO JO APNI BHABHI KO CHOOD RAHE HO, U BASTARD, U BHABHI CHODU? these words made me more hot & I shot my entire load of sperms inside her hot cunt. She also cummed with me this time & we went limp for quite sometime. We were totally exhausted & lay side by side for sometime.

Then she got up & cleaned her & me with the towel. Then she put on her clothes & kissed me passionately on my lips & thanked me for the lovely time. While leaving the bathroom together I asked her about the condition she put before fucking, she told me that I have to be her sex slave thruout my life and to do each & every king of things in sex with her what she will order. I feeled gr8 coz I had agreed to that before. So friends this was my true & first sexperience with my lovely, sexable, fuckable Lita Bhabhi. It happened so quickly that I could not even done the things I had in my mind & planed for so long for my first fuck with Lita.

04-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Hi folks this is my first post to the forum, i m a 27 year old unmarried guy live in east delhi alone. I m going to narrate my own unforgettable time with a lady (sudha, 22) and her school going sister (preeti, 17) together with her father in low (krisn kant,50). Guys i m going to write this story in hindi because i just love reading stories in hindi.

Krishn kant (kk) apne family ke sath mere bagal wale flat men apne bete sudhir aur doughter in low sudha ke sath rahta tha kk yek private firm me kaam karta tha aur sudhir bhi yek private bank men as relation ship manager kaam karta tha sudha jo dikh ne nihayat hin khoobsurat thi yek house wife thi sudha aur sudhir ki sadi 4-5 months pehle hui thi. As neighbor we mujhe se casually behave karte the aur main bhi. Yek din jaab main apne job trip bangalore se se direct apne flat par 10 pm par pahuncha main bahut khush tha kiunki meri tirp successful rahi thi. Main lock khool kar flat men dhakhil hua aur change kar ke dharu pene laga dharu khatam kar ke maine botli flat ke passage men rakhne gya to yek aurat ki sexy hansi sunkar main achank ruk gaya mian sochne laga awaj kahan se aa sakti hai, phir maine dekha kk wale flat ki kitchen ki ventilator khula tha wahan se light aa rahi thi main exited ho gaya aur sochne laga aundar jhak kar dekhe men accha rahe ga main yek stool le aya aur jhank kar andar dekha kitchen ke sath wale kamre ka bed saaf saaf dikhayee de raha tha lekin koyee log nahi the main todi der sochne laga phir acchanak sudha room men ayee aur apna face takiye men chupa ke let gyee usne nighty pahan rakhi thi jo bahut hin tight thi pet ke baal sone ke wajah se usaka huge gand aur ghutno thak uthi hui nighty aur uske white legs bahut hin madak lag raha tha mera lund kada hone laga, doston agala seen dekh kaar main dang rah gaya, kk room men dakhil hua o haaf paint aur t-shirt men tha aur thodi der sudha ho dekhne ke baad o apne haanth sudha ke gand par rakh kar sehlane laga phir o gand ko muthi men le kar joor joor se dabane laga, sudha achanak chikh padi kk ke jor se uska gaand dabane se lekin usne kuch nahi kaha, main taab samajh gya aaj budha apni patohu ko chodega bahanchood. Phir kk ne yek hin jhatke men uski nighty upar khiska ke sudha ke kandho tak le gaya sudha khadi ho gayee aur nighty niche thik karti huyee kahne lagai nahi papa choriye na mujhe bahut sarm atti hai aap ke samne, sudha black bra and red panti men thi ye seen dekh kaar mera lund kada hogaya saali kya maal lag rahi thi bahanchood, kk phir use bahon men leke bola saram aati hai lekin jaab mian choodne lagata hun taab tum nahi sarmati ho gaan utha utha ke lund lete ho apni chut men hain ? O light on hain na app please light off kar dijiye na please sudha ne kaha, kk ne sudha ka nighty phir se upar kar ke bra se uske boobs nikal kar masalne laga sudha ankh band kar ke kk ke hanth par apna haanth dabane lagi, kk ne kaha 2 din se tumhen andhere men chood rahan hun aaj tumhara nanga badan dekh kaar tumhen choodna chah ta hun main aur tum 1 ghante se nautanki kaar rahi ho iske liye hain? Bahut kheli huyee ladki ho tum mujhe chodwane tum 3 mahine men tayaar huyee ho abhi do din pehele aur aab phir se ye bahana kaar rahi ho ki light men nahi chudogi mujh se, are raani tera ye khubsurat badan dekh kar chood ne men bada maja ayega kasam se, kk khush hota hua bola. Phir sudha ne kk kaa haanth apne boobs se hatane ki nakam kosis karte huye boli, papa ji agar aap ka launda sudhir mujhe thik se setisfy kaar pata to main aap ke chudane kabhi na taiyaar hoti, hijda paida kiya hai aapne uska lund khada hote hin jhad jata hai sirf meri chut dekh kaar. Sudha ke muh se itni sexy word sunkar main dang rah gya aur sochne laga lagata hai sudha apne father in law se bahut khul chuki hai aur maje bahut leti hai uske saath iska matlab hai kk sahi chudai karta hai apni patohu ka 50 saal ke umar men bhi.
Mera lund fan fana raha tha main soch raha tha abhi haramiyon ke pakad ke sudha ko chod ladun lekin ye possible nahi tha abhi. Maine bhai decide kar liye chahe jo ho jaye saali ko main choodunga jarror saali itni khoobsurat hogi main ne socha bhi nahi tha.

Sudha ke muh se apne bete hi burai sun ke kk gusaa hogaya aur sudha ke gand par yek jordar tapad maar kar bola bahanchod sali tu apne baren men kiyon nahi kahti, saali tu itni gori kaise paida ho gayee tera bbap to kaala hai madharchood teri maa bhi to randi hai saali jo kisi chikne launde se chud kar tujhe paida kiya hai haarami saali mere bete hijda kahti hai, tere chut keliye mera lund haina tu apne pati ke lund ki chinta kiun karti hai abhi mere lund ki parwah kaar to baas saali aur sudha ke baal pakad ke uske hoton ko chusne laga. Kk ke behaviour ko dekh kaar main khush ho gya aur sochne laga aaj mast chudai dekhne ko milega , kk experience banda hai aur apni bahu ko tadpa kar choodna chahta hai. Sudha aab ankh band kar ke honth chuswa rahi thi. Sudha mud kar kk ho pyaar se chumti huyee boli mera pyare papaji naraj kiyon ho gaye main to aaye hin aapkeliye hun is ghar men, sudha ki nighty uske kandho tak thi aur yek boob bra ke bahar thi jise abhi kk ne masla tha aur yek bra ke aundar, sudha ko piche se dekh kaar main dang rah gya kya seen tha wo, uske gaand uske panti se nikalne ho betab tha itna rounded gaand main ne apne life men nahi dekhi thi kabhi. Kk aab nighty hata ke bra se nikle boob ke chusne laga aur sudha kk ka gardan sahlane lagi sudha sisak ne lagi aur boli, mmmujhee maaf kaarrr dijiyeee uuummmmmmm mai aab yesa kuch nahi bolungi jise aap naraj ho jayen papa ji, kk sudha ko piche se pakad kar apna lund uske gaand paar ragadte huye bola , haan aab ayee na line paar beti aur sun tu mujhe papa ji kiyon kahti hai main to tera chodakaad yaar hun tu mujhe mere naam se bula samjhi meri raani, “dhat main aapko aapke naam se kaise bula sakti hun sudha ne kaha” kk apna lund uske gaand paar jor se ragadte aur hanste hua bola accha tu apna chut khol ke mera swagat kaar sakti hai lekin mujhe naam se nahi bula sakti sach men badi nautankibaaj hai tu, ismen teri koyee galti nahi hai kyon ki tu nautanki baaj khandan se hain hin bahan chood tere baap ne bhi kaam nautanki nahi dikhayee thi dahej dene men teri saadi paar. Teri maa se bhi main ne majjak men pucha tha ki samdhan ji yek baat mere samjh men nahi aata apki dono betion men sudha itni gori hai aur preeti sawli hai kya raaj hai iska to teri maa sexy andaj men haste huye aur gaand matkate huye kichen men chali gayee. Sudha apne chehre pe kutil muskaan barte huye maje le rahi thi jo main saaf dekh sakta tha uska chehra ventilator ki taraf hone se.

Mujhe daru ka nasa chadh cuka tha aur main maje le raha tha in dono haarami sasur bahu ka achank maine socha saala main kaise chodunga yese ye to saali already khush hai apne sasur se chud chud ke. Phir maine socha saali ko black mail hin karna padega dusra koyee upaye nahi hai, phir maine apna new digi cam le aaya aur vantilator paar tape se chipka diya zoom karke camra mast capture kaar raha ta undono ko, o dono abhi tak yeese position men the. Kk pagal kitarah Sudha ki chunchiyon ko masal raha tha aur Sudha apna chehra guma ke gaal chuswa rahi thi. Kk ke strong and fat body men Sudha yek bachi ki tarah lag rahi thi aur Kk Kutiya ke upar chade kute ki trah use choos aur masal raha tha. Dono maja le rahe the pure room men chumme ki awaj gunj rahi thi, Sudha sirf sisskiyan le rahi thi bhich bhich men Kk jab joor se uska chunchi dabta to uke muh se sexy chikh nikal jati thi. 1-2 minute yesa chalta raha. Kk Sudha ko chorte huye bola Oooohhhhh Haaaahhhhhhh bahut garm chij ho tum Sudha maja aa gya meri bachi

bahut maja deti ho mera 50 saal purana lund mera paint men kada kardiya tumne. Sudha bhi maje men mast thi o apne pure sarir ko machla rahi thi aur sirf huuummmm huummmm kaar rahi thi. Kk ne use uske bra aur panti utarne ko kaha Sudha Kk ka obey karte hua apnee bra aur pantee utar kar jamin paar phenk diya, Kk itni jaldi Sudha ko khud nanga hote dekh kar hanste hue boola waah ye huyee na baat lagta hai mast ho gayee ho lekin abhi to tumhen aajj raat bhar chudna hai, kaal Sunday hai mujhe koyee tension nahi hai office jane ka. Sudha taab masti bhari awaj men boli haan papaji aaj bahut maja aa raha hai na jane kiun sayad aap mujhse ujale men khel rahen hain yeesi karan. Sudha kk ka t-shirt utarne lagi kk apna hanth upar kaar ke apna t-shirt utarwaya Sudha Kk ke pake huye balon wala sina chumte huaye apne ghutno ke baal baith gayee aur Kk lund ko paint ke upar se ragadne lagi. Kk Sudha ke balon ko pyar sehlane laga. Sudha pure josh menthi yek pyase chudakad aurat ki trah se o Kk ke paint ke upar sehin lund ko muh men lena chah rahi thi. Kk Sudha ke nange badan ko niharte huye bolne laga kya mast maal ho tum sudha banane wale ne phursat se banaya hai tumhen main bahut kush hun tumhen paa kar tu mere bete ki nahi meri bibi hai Kk Sudha ka nanga peeth sahlane laga aur bolne laga main to tumhen chodne keliye usidin tadap utha tha jaab maine tumhen Sudhir ko galiyan dete huaye dikha jaab o tumhen chodne se pehle hin jhad gaya tha. Tu lund keliye itna tapti hogi tujhe dekhne se pata nahi chalta itni masum dikhne wali tu itni chudakaad hogi koyee yaakin nahi kaar sakta. Sudha Kk kka paint kholte huyee boli aabb jawan chut bani to use chodne keliye kadak lund to chahiye na mere nasib men ye apka 50 saal purana lund likha tha main bahut kush hun iss se chud kaar. Kk bola lund jitna purana hota hai utna jayada der chudai karta hai aur teri jaisi alhad chudakkar aurat ko yesa hin purana laura chahiye. Sudha madak sawaron men boli haannn hhhaaahhhaaaannnnnn. Sudha jaise hin kk ka paint niche kiskati hai uska 6 inch lunba aur lagbhag 4 inch chauda kaala lund dekh kaar Sudha apna muh khol kar Kk ki taraf dekhti huyee boli baap re kitna bada dikh raha hai ye aaj aur pyar se use chumte huye lund ko apne muh men lekar ajib si awaj nikal kar chusne lagi aur boli uuuummmmm Sudha Kk ke pake chanton se baru huyee gotion ko sahlate huye lund chusne lagi Kk aab bahut josh men aa chukka tha o apna thanth piste huye Sudha ke baal pakad kaar lund chuswate huyee bola Chuss aur pura lund le apne muh men Sudha ke chote muh men sirf aadha lund hin gus paa raha tha Sudha aab apna muh hila hila kar lund muh lene lagi dodi der ke baad Kk Sudha ke muh se apna lund khinch ke uske baal pakad kaar lund uske gaal aur naak par marne laga 4-5 baar lund Sudha ke pure chehre paar maar kar phir se Sudha ke muh men lund pel di usne.
Sudha ke baal pakad ke jor jor se muh chodne laga Sudha kk ka gand pakad kaar lund lene lagi uske muh men. Kk yek josh men aa ke yek jordar Dhaka deta hai Sudha dard se apne muh lund chor ke khinch leti hai aur bolti hai nahiinnn papaji jara pyar se kijiye naa app to aaj bara bedardi se kaar rahen hain kya bbaat hai. Kk bina kuch bole bed pe jake baith jata hai aur sudha wase hin apne ghutno ge bal jamin par hin baithi rahti hai taab Kk kadak awaj men bolta hai idhar aa sudha uske paas jati hai Kk phir se sudha ke baal pakad kaar uske muh par land ghumane lagta hai phir bolta hai thuk mere lund paar aur phir le apne muh men Sudha wasa hin karte huye sund paar thukti hai aur use pur lund paar milati hai aur phur muh men le leti hai. Kk lund chuswate huyee Sudha se kehta hai Sudha yek baat bata sahi sahi tu apni saadi se pehle kitne mardo se chud chuki hai, Sudha ye sunte hin lund muh se nikal kar bolti hai ye kya kah rahen hain, maine appni saari jindi men sirf 2 lund dekhi hai yek aap ke bete kar ye mere payare sasur ji ka, Kk tab guse

Men aake Sudha ke baal pakad kar apne chehre ke tarf bedardi se khinch te huye bolta hai tujhe bola tha na main tera yaar hun mujhe sasur mat bol itni jaldi kaise bhool sakti hai tu aur meri yek baat dhyan se sun maine apne pure 50 saal ke umar men 50 se upar chuton ko chood chukka hun aur ye bat achi tarah janta hun kaun si chut lund se phat chuki hai aur kaun si chut bachi hai baas yek baar mera lund us chut men jani chahiye yis baat ko tu yaad kar le main jo bhi puchun sahi sahi bol nahi to main tujhe aaj bahut dard dene wala hun bahanchod. Sudha dard se karahti huyee bolti hai ye kya ho gaya hai aaj papaji aap pahle mujhe kitna pyar se chodte the aur aaj itna dard de rahen hain. Kk yek tapad lagata hai Sudha ke gaal par aur phir jor se baal pakad ke bolta hai kkyyaaaaaa boolii tu randi bahanchod kya bola tha maine tujhe muje bulane keliye Sudha Kk ko guse ko dekh ke dar gayee aur. Rote huye boli sorry main bhool gayee thi ab yesi galti nahi hogi aur rone lagi. Tab Kk ne uska baal chod kar uska gaal sahlate huye boola good chal abb phir se lund choos mera lund ka taw maat karab kar. Sudha jaldi se jhuk kaar lund chusne lagi. Idhar main idhar daru ke nase men dono ke dekh kaar enjoy kaar raha tha aur soch raha tha sale budhe ko sahi aurat ki pehchan hai is tarah ke sexy aurat ka sahi ilaz kaar raha hai.
Phir Kk bola main pehli baar jab tujhe choda tha tab hin samajh gya tha ki tu pehle se chudi huyee hai aur tu itna accha lund chusti hai bina mana kiye, Sudha maine apne life men 5 chut phade hain yes lund se. Sudhir ke lund men itni takkat nahi hai ki teri chut phad sake. Sudha taab apne muh se lund nikalte huye bolti hai pehli baar aap ke ssath mujhe bahut daard hua tha ye sirf main hin jaan sakti hun. Taab kk ne pucha yek baat bata tujhe maja nahi aya tha ? Sudha boli haan o bhi bahut aaya tha lekin dard bhi hua tha suru men. Sudha ke gili bur main saf saf dekh raha tha buri tarah gili ho chuki thi uki chut. Sudha phir se apne kaam men lag gayee, Sudha buri tarah tadap rahi thi o apni 2 ungliyan apne hin chut men laga kaar apni hin choot chood rahi thi. Kk taab bola saali kitni nautanki baaj hai tu madharchood, tera koyee dosh nahi hai tera khandan hain nautankibaaz hai to tu to ho gi hin. Mujhe yesa laga Bahanchood budhe ko Sudha ke khandan se kisi baat ka gussa hai aur baar baar o uske khadan ko galiyan de raha tha. Kk tab achanak bola teri bahan Preeti bhi koyee kaam sexy ladki nahi hai itni choti se umar men hin o apne gand hila ke cahlne ke style se lund kada kar deti hai. Apni bahan ke bare me Kk ke muh se sun ke o lund choor ke boli o to abhi chooti hai raja accha to aap ki najar us par bhi hai o muskate huye boli. Haan hai aur use bhi main chood kar rahunga. Aap kitne besarm hain ji meri choti bahan ko choodne ki baat kaise soch sakte hain aap. Kk bola kiun nahi soch sakta kya teri bahan ki chut kawari hin rahe gi yek na yek din to chudna hin hai kisi na kisi se to mujh se kyon nahi haan ? Aur uski pehli chudai main jitni acchi tarah kaar sakta hun koyee nahi kaar sakta ye tu bahut acchi tarah samjh sakti hai hai na Sudha ? Aur tujhe meri madad karni hogi yees kaam men bool kare gi na haan ? Agar nahi karegi to main abhi tujhe chor kar dusre kamren chala jata hun Sudha ko yek lat marte huye Kk bolta hai. Sudha pure josh men thi aur o jaldi se uth kar Kk ko bahaon men bhar kar bolti hai naraj kiyon hote ho mere raja pehle mujhe to chood lo phir uske bare men bhi sochenge. Kk khush hota hua bola yee meri jaan ye huyee na baat, tujhe bahut maja dunga main. Kk aab sudha ko ulta gumate huye niche baith kaar Sudha ke gaand dabne laga aur kaatne laga. Sudha ke dono nistambo par yek yek thapad mar kar ko kada ho gaya aur bola Sudha main teri gaand marunga aaj. Sudha boli to meri chut ka kya hoga haayee. Ye dekho kitni pani choor rahi hai. Kk bola jaab tak tu ye nahi batati tujhe tere saadi se pehle kisne chooda hai tujhe aur kitni baar taab tak teri chut tadaptrahegi. Sudha taab haste huyee boli sorry main sirf 2 baar chudi hun apne teacher se jo mere ghaar ata tha mujhe padhane. Usne mujhe jabaran tayar kiya tha usse chudne keliye aur sirf 2 baar chooda hai mujhe. Ye sun kaar Kk bola harami chood saali kitni harami hai tu. Aaj teri gaad mar kar tujhe main teri galti ka yehsas dilaunga. Sudha boli nahi mujhe bahut dard hoga aapka lund bahut mota hai please sudha kk ka pair pakad kaar minat karne lagi. Kk phir use utha kaar bed par le gaya aur use bola kutiya baan ja meri raani tu chinta maat kaar gaand marwane men bhi tujhe maaja aayega chaal pehle mera lund geela kaar apne thook se. Sudha Kk ka lund pakad kaar uspar thook kaar milane lagi aur kutiya baan gayee. Kk tab useke gaan ke paas aa kar use nihar kaar apna jeev uske gaand ke ched par laga kaar uske chut men 2 ungli laga kar jeev se uska gaand chood ne laga sudha pagalon ki taraha bolne lagi haaaannnnnnnnn uyeeeeee maaaaaaaaaa iiiiiiiiiisssssssss waiiiiiiseeeeee hiinnnnnnnn mere payare kk waiiiiiiii seeeee hiinnnnnn haaannnnnnn haaannnnnnnnnn aur gand hilane lagi, tabhi achanak Kk ne yek jordar thapad useke gaand par mari thapad parte hin sudha chikh parii aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Sudha apne dono hathon se apna gand phailate huye kk ke jeev se gaand chudwane lagi. Kk aab alag hate huyee bola, haan to Sudha kaab bula rahi ho apni bahan ko suli par chadh ne keliye. Sudha kk se lipat kar boli mujhe aur maat tad paaoooo pleaseeeeeee meri behan ko bhi chood lena lekin mujhe choodoooooooooo abhiiiiiiii haiyeee raajjaaaaa mujhe kiyon tadpa rahe hooo. Kk bola mujh se pehle promises kaar tu kaal apne maike phone kare gi aur Preeti ko bulayeegi main khud jaunga lene use bol haan ? Sudha josh men aa ke boli oookkkkkkkk rajaaaa jaisa tum chahooo please aap to mujhe ssant karo apne lund se. Kk khush hote huye Sudha ko chumta hai phir bina kuch bole sudha ko kutiya banata hai Sudha apna gaand aur choot khol kaar intjaar karne lagti hai.
Kk apna lund sudha ke gaan ke ched paar tika kaar Sudha ke gaand par thukta hai aur Sudha ko pakad kaar yek dhakka marta hai Sudha joor se cheekh ti hai uuuyeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaa nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haiyeeeeeeeeeeeee choorrrrrrrr mujheeeeeeeeee naahi chudwana tujh se mujhe haarami sale sasurrrrrrrrrr phat gayee meri gaand hayeeeeeeeee kute kamine. Kk kaske sudha ko pakadta hai aur Thoda time relax rukta hai phir Sudha saant ho jati hai Kk thoda aur dalta tahi Sudha bolti hai baas utna hin rahne do dire dire pleaseee bahut dard ho raha hai apni pyari rahi ka toda to khayal karo. Kk aab bahut sawdhani se lund kheech ke halke halke dabta hai kuch der tak yesa karte karte o pura lund Sudha ke gaand ko pila deta hai phir dhire dhire chodne lagata hai. Sudha bolti hai haan waise hin pyaar se aur apne ungli se chut chodne lagti hai.
Kk Sudha kaa hanth uske chut se hata ke kudh 2 ungliyan daal kar chut bhi chood ne lagta hai 1-2 lund ko gaand men dale hin aab o sirf ungli se Sudhda ke choot ko choodta hai. Phir Sudha bolti hai choodooooo raajaaaaa. Kk aab gaan marne lagta hai 1-2 slow dhake marke o aab teji se choodne lagta hai Sudha sisakne lagti hai. Sudha aachanak josh men aa ke gaand lund pe dabne lagti hai aur bolti hai aur teji se chood sale sasur apni bahu ki gaand choodddddddddddddd saaleeeeeeeeee uyeeee mmaaaaaaaaaa Sudha joor se chikhti huyee pani choor dethi hai jo bed par girne lagata hai aur kk ka pura haant gila kaar deta hai Kk Sudha ke muh se apne bare men galiyan sunke speed badha deta hai aur bolta hai saali gaali deti hai madhad chood ye leee aur teji se chood ne lagata hai Sudha kk ka bhaar sahan nahi kaar pati hai aur bed par pet ke baad gir jati hai aur apni tangen phaila ke beng ki tarah ban jati hai aur bolne lagti hai haayeeeeeeeee maint to gayeeeeeeee. Pleaseeeeeeeeee dhire dhireeeeeeeee aaahhhhhhhhhhh mre raja apna paani mere gaand menhin choodiyee eeeeeeeee. Kk Acchanak joro ki awaj ke saath bolta hai aaa………aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh leeeeeeeeee Saaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mera pani apne gaand meeeeennnnnnnnn aur 3-4 jordar dhake maar ke saant hoge Sudha ke upar hin dher ho jata hai. Idhar main bhi second time diwal paar hin choor deta hun. Aur Cam vantilator se nikal ke tabl paar rakh ke bhaath room se laut kar phir se dekhta hun o dono waise hin rahte hain. Main apne bed room men aa ke sooch ne lagta hun kaise main Sudha ko mujh se chudne keliye tayar kaar sakta hun. Yek baat se main sure tha ki kk ka lund mujh se bada aur mota nahi hai. Sudha se mujh se chudne men kk se jayada maja ayega jarrorr. Aur hua bhi aise hin.

Main subah karib 9 o’ clock men utha aur phir se passage me gaya to sudha kisi se baat kar rahi thi phone paar. Sudha bol rahi thi Maa, main din main boor hoti rahti hun akele ghaar men Maa tum please Preeti kuch dino keliye mere pass bej do na. Uske to exams bhi khatam ho gaye hain. Please maa. Main samajh gaya saali apne saasur ke liye bula rahi hai Preeti ko rand. O jaanti thi agar usne Preeti ko nahi bulaya to Kk use choodna choor dega. Aurat itni garm hoti hai mujhe pehli baar pata chala tha. Main sochne laga kaas meri dono gf’s bhi yese hin hoti.

Phir main apne plan ke execution me lag gaya. Agle din main karib 1 baje main gharpar hin tha achanak maine Sudha ke flat ke gate khulne ki awaj suni main jhat se utha aur apne flat ke gate se jhank kar dekha, Sudha apne flat ka gate lock kaar rahi thi, Sudha ne red color ki sari aur matching blouse pehni huyee thi, uske baal khule huye the, kaamar ke niche ka najara aisa tha ki 16 se 60 thak kisi ke lund khada kardene keliye kafi tha. Gate lock karne ke baad Sudha gand matkate huye steps utarne lagi. Maine socha is mauke ka kuch phayeda mil sakta hai aur main helmet le ke likal gaya. Mere andaj ke hisab se Sudha bus stop per khadi thi. Maine bilkul Sudha ke samne jaa kar byke rook di aur use dekh kaar muskurane laga, o achanak mujhe dekha kaar chaonk gayee aur thodi hin der men usne muskurate huye pucha, Hiiiii, kaise ho, Maine turant jawab diya aap kahin jaa rahi ho, kahan jana hai ? Usne jawab diya main apne mama ke ghar ja rahin hun GK. Maine turant kaha are main bhi wahin jaa raha hun agar aap chaho to main choor dunga waise bhi bus men bahut beed hogi abhi kuch der sochne ke baad Sudha bina kuch bole mere piche baith gayee. Sudha ke pehle sparsh se mera lund current ki tarah kada ho gaya. Maine kaha sambhal kar baith jao usne kaha I’m ok chalo. Preet Vihar se ISBT tak pahunchte pahunchte maine 50 baar jarorat aur bina jarrorat break mari break lagte hin uska jism mere pith men sat jata tha aur Sudha mujhe mere kandho par joor se pakad leti thi. Achanak maine speed badha di Sudha aab mujhe joor se pakadti huyee boli are Abhi (Abhay) dire chalao na pehli baar aurat ko pichu bitha ke chala rahe ho kya ? usne mere kandho paar chutki marte huye boli. Main ye sun kaar dang rah gaya aur sochne laga , abhi se hin line maarne start kar di isne. Phir maine kaha are ladkiyan to aur tej chalane ko bolti hainnnn ye to kuch nahi hai. Sudha mere kano ke paas aa kar kaha haan o donotaraf pair dalke baithti hain aur jeans men hoti hain lekin main sari men hun aur yek traf se baithi hun, agar tumne itni tej man break mari to main paaka gir jaungi Abhi. Mujhe ye sahi kah rahi hai main taab normal speed men chalne laga lekin maine bina matlab break maarna band nahi kiya. Mujhe bahut maja aa raha tha pehli baar kisi mast plump maal ko apne piche bithaya tha maine. Lajpat nagar kaab aa gaya mujhe pata hin nahi chala. Sudha ne kaha thanks Abhi yahin rook do main aab chali jaungi. Maine kaha are chalo main aap ko destination taak choor deta hun lekin usne mana karte huye kaha are main chali jaungi pehle hi main aap ko itna paresan kaar chuki hun ab aur nahi. Maine turant kaha are paresan kaun hua main ya aap ? mujhe to koyee paresani nahi hui….! Main to chahta hun haam sath lauten bhi isi sawari par o kya hai ki mera office yahin hai pass menhin aaj mujhe koyee kaam nahi hai jaab aap chahengi main aa jaunga, main bhi akele byke chala ke bore ho jata hun, agar aap rahen gi to sahi rahega kaam se aaj bhar, kya plan hai aap ka ? Sudha ke ankho men todi chamk aa gayee aur o mere irado ko bhamp gaye aur hlke se muskurate huye boli, Lekin tumhen mujhe promises karna hoga ki tum break nahi maaroge jyada ok ?

Maine kaha ok ….!

Main kuch beer lekhe yek dost ke yahan chala gaya main aur Anil beer pine lage 3 ganta bith chukka tha ki Sudha ne call kiya aur kaha kya haal hai kahan ho ? main nikalne wali hun ..! Main khus hota huya bola wahi bus stop pe awo main 5 min men pahunchta hun, usne ok bol ke phone kaat di. Main bus stop pe sudha se pehle pahunch chukka tha bahut beed hone ke wajah se main sudha ko yahan wahan dekhne laga thabhi achank sudha mere piche aa kar baith gayee aru anpe sare sarir ka wajan mere pith paar rakh diya uski chuchion ke mere pith par sparsh se main josh men aa gaya aur apne aap ko sambhal te huye chal pada traffic jayada hone ki wajah se main kush tha. Maine sudha se pucha aap ke hubby aur father in low aap ko mere saath dekh len to we naraj ho sakte hain aap par, sudha ne kaha are nahi we nahi dekhen ge aur dekhen ge to main sambhal lungi main kayee tuhare saath isq tode na ladane gayee thi, sudha mast khul ke baten kaar rahi thi. Sudha ne kaha waise bhi mere ghar sabhi der se ane wale hain aaj, Main samajh gaya jhut bol rahi hai Sali, kion ki usak pati to trip par tha aur apne yaar father in low (kk) ko usne apne ghar bheja tha priti ko lane keliye. Sudha ne phir kaha thanks tum na hote to aaj bus men dhake khane padte, maine kaha are thanks ki koyee baat nahi bhabhi agar aap ko itna hin yehsan lag raha hai to mujhe yek kup chai pila dena, maine suna hai aap ke haanth ki chai bahut achi hoti hai, aap ke father in law ko kahte huye suna tha, sudha chaonk kar puchne lagi tumne kaise sunliya, mere ghar ki awaj tumhen sunai de dethi hai, maine kaha are haan kabhi kabhi jaar koyee jor se bolta hai. Usne kaha ok main jarro pilaungi.

Ghar pahuchne se pahle hin sudha red light paar hin utar gayee aur paidal gane lagi ghar ki taraf mai bhai dire dire pahucha to dekha sudha ka ghar andar se band tha, Main apne room men chala gaya aur sudha ka wait karne laga. 20 min baad mere gate paar knock huyee maine sudha ko mere samne dekh kar kush ho gay o 2 cup chai le kar kadi thi maine welcome kiya use. O andar ayee aur kahne lagi lo pio chai mere haanth ki main ne cup lete huye bola aao aap bhi baitho saath men pite hai chai, sudha bina kuch bole chair pe baith gayee aur kahne lagi are tumhare ghar ki to haalta kharab hai tum thi nahi karte kya ise dekho kaise saman idha udha bikhda pada hai, phir sudha khadi hoti hoyee boli main apne ghar ka gate laga ke aati hun koyee nahi hai na abhi ghar par maine ok bolte huye baith gaya sath wali chair paar, sudha 10 second men phir se aa gaye, haam chai pene lage aur idha udha ki normal baat karne lage, Sudha ne abhi taak change nahi kari thi o usi dress men thi. Main sochne laga kaise surat karun. Phir maine socha mere paas turuf ka pata hai aur main bhi ghabra raha hun. Phir maine chai khatam karte hin apne flat ka gate band karne laga sudha ye dekh kar jane keliye khadi hoti huyee boli main chali jati hun taab band karna. Main sudha ke taraf mur kar haste huye bola are baitho na chali jana. Main pure josh men tha.

O ghabrati huyee boli are gate band maat karo koyee aa jayega to bura suchega please. Maine turant sudha ko piche se pakadne ki kosis karne laga o mera ye badalta rup dekh kar ghabra gayee aur jor se mujhe jhatak ti huyee boli are ye kya hai, tum apne hosh men to ho main waisi nahi hun jaisa tum samajh te ho. Main phir jabaran sudha ka haanth pakad kar apne taraf kichta hua bola are meri jaan main bahut dino se tarash rahan hun tumhare liye ye sahi maoka haath laga hai aoo mujhe tumhen pyar karne do, sudha apne aap ko bachate huyee mujhe yek jor ka thapad mara mujhe gusa aya lekhin main sambhal te huyee phir se use khinchte huyee bola meri jaan jina ji chahe maar lo aaj mujhe, lekhin payaar to karne do ? o apne aap ko churate huyee bolna lagi main yek sadi sudha ijatdar ghar ki ladki hun, tumhare jaise ghatiya kism ki nahi, mujhe ye sun kar bahut gussa aya aur main be kabu hote huye sudha ke ko laga taar 2 thapad mare, o rote huyee boli tum mera rape karne jaa rahe ho main complain karungi tumhare khilaf mujhe choro harami. Main gusse se pagal ho gaya, maine suna tha jaab lund paar dhokha lagta hai tab us time kaa gusa bada khataranak hota hai aur main ye real men mehsus kaar raha tha. Maine sudha ko badi bedardi se 2 –3 jhapad lagaye aur uska baal pakad kaar dusre wale room men le gaya aur maine uske kaha bahan chood natak karti hai tu randi saali, main tujhe dikhata hun tu kitni badi randi hai saali. Phir maine computer padi o file khol di jismen uski blue film thi uske father in law ke sath, sudha mere maar se karah rahi thi aur daar bhi gayee thi aur o joor se roo bhi rahi thi, lekin usne kabhi joor se nahi chilaya main samajh gaya usme abhi sarm baki hai ki log koyee sun na le. Sudha ka chehra jaise hin maine computer screem paar ghumaya o apne aap ko apne father in law ka lund chuste dekh kar haka baaka rah gaye uska sara badan dhila pad gaya aur o joor se rote rote niche jamin paar dher ho gaye. Sudha jor jor se sisak sisak kar ro rahi thi, phir maine use jamin par se uthaya aur use apne god men lekaar main bed pe baith gaya Sudha bilkul bejan ho gayee thi, o sirf roye jaa rahi thi. Maine uska chehra payar se apni traf guma kar uske ansu poch kar use pyaar se chumte huye bola, pehle tum chup ho jao main tumhen kuch samjha na chahta haun main tumhe pyar kaarta hun meri jaan, maine badi muskil se use chup karwaya aur pyar se chumte huye use kahne laga, ye film maine kaal jaab tum apne father in law se chuda rahi thi taab nikali thi, ye maine sirf tumhe manane keliye rakha hai, kionki main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun meri jaan, aur mera yakin karo main tumhe duniya ka haar sukha dunga main tumhe tumhare pati aur sasur se 1000 guna jayda payar dunga tumhen yesa chodunga ki tum mere lund ke alawa kisi ke lund ke bare men nahi soch paogi, aur tum meri baat dhayan se suno, main tumhare piche pagal hun agar tumne inkar kiya to tum samjhti ho main kya kaar sakta hun tumhare is blue film ke saath tumhen pure duniya ke samne nanga kaar sakta hun main. App phaisla tumhare haath men hai ki tum sirf mere samne naga hokar meri banna chahti ho ya pure duniye kesamne nanga hokar mashur sasur chod banna chahti ho. Sudha sarm se apne saar mere god main baithe baithe jhuka kaar gumsum baithi rahti hai, phir main uska chehra apni taraf guma kaar use chumte huye bolta hun main tumhen apni raani bana kaar rakhunga main yakin ke saath keh sakta hun tum bahut khush raho gi mere saath. O ab bhi chup chap rahti hai bejan ki tarah, main uske blouse ke upar se uske chuchion ko dabne lagta hun pehle dhire dhire phir jor se o apne chation ko jor se bhi dabwa ke o khuch nahi bolti hai mera lund sudha ke gand se daba hua paint ke andar hin phan phana raha tha. Main todhi der uske chuchion ko masta hua majha leta raha uski sansen bhi tej chalne lagi thi lekin o bejhan se bani baithi huyee thi uska paalu yek taraf hata hua tha. Main jara guse men ata hua uski chunchiyan jor se dabte huye uske honth susne laga o cupchap hoth chuswati rahi mujh se. uski sansen tej hone lagi uske honth aur gaal chus chus ke gila kaar diya tha maine. Maine achanak use cusna band kar diya o muh khol ke mere taraf dekh ke phir najren nichi karke baith gayee. Main tao main aa gaya kion ki ye uska nakhara mujhe maja nahi de raha tha, Maine use apne godha se utar te hye bola tu yese nahi mane gi lagta hai tujhe pure duniya ke samne nanga hona likha hai ja bhag yahan se saali tu main dekhta hun abhi kya karna hai tere saath aur main uske baal pakad kar bedardi se gate tak le gaya. Sudha men achanak phurti aa gaye aur o mere pairon men gir kar phir se rote huyee boli mujhe badnam maat karo please tum jaisa kahoge main karungi mujhe maaf kaar do, maine uske baal pakad kar apne taraf keench kaar bola dekha tu aab jayada natak maat kaar, besarm ho ja aab tu aur mere se chudne ke baad mujhe bata ki main accha hun ya tera o budha. Main nase men tha, sudha ab mujh se najren milate huyee boli mujhe toda samay do main toda sambhalna chahti hun. Maine kaha yee meri jaannn. Ye hui na bbat . mane apne chain khol kaar lund nikal kaar uske hanth men dete huye bola ye dekh ye tere yaad men aaj din bhar kada hai, kam se kam ispar to raham kha tu. O mere lund ko pehle to bejan ki tarah pakad ke kadi rahi phir use sehlane lagi dhire dhire, maine uska kandha pakad kar use jamin paar bithate huye uske chehra mere lund ke samne kiya aur araam se kada raha, aur dekh ne laga o kaya karti hai ao dhire dhire mera lund sahlane lagi maine apna lund uske hontion par ragadne laga o dire se apne muh khol kar mere lund ko muh men lene ki kosis karne lagi jaise hin usne mere lund ko apne muh men liya mujhe bahut maja aya uske muh ki garmi apne lund paar lekar, uska pura muh khul chuk tha aur o dhire lund muh men lene ki kosis karne lagi, mera mote lund ko apne chote muh men badi muskil se pyar se le rahi thi 3 inch tak lund muh men le kar usne chusna start kardiya pehle dhire dhire phir toda speed badhate huye o mast chus rahi thi, sayad use bhi maja ane laga tha kionki usne o lund paar apne jeeve pherne lagi thi.

Post Thread